Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The best player [ Rogue ]

This is a discussion on The best player [ Rogue ] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMMZp8CvTpI Vs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRkNV2zoFAY Only watch...
Page: 1

Lol u cant play without duration cp ahaha

Banned Senior Member

wow you suck lol

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

that ego..... lol

Purrminator Senior Member

If you meant the worst, you are correct...

pff sucks sin
    cp --> duration --> some kills --> cp over --> next clip

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

dudes stop complaining about cp and duration, thats how the pk is nowadays.... all OP items and shit u gotta use that shit to kill -.-

i was thinking somebody knows something about rogue pks here.. cp&duration is the way out for rogues.. no one can vs with Berkserker warrior whitout duration or cp and with half items

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Oh you're fuyi, I see you changed your skillbar. I played with you long ago...

You got a sweet combo, all I can comment about. I didn't find the footage that bad too, it was ok

Banned Senior Member

yeah your the best player in the world..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koRjmwK97x4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coNsUIThUGM

literally i type in your name in youtube and find 2 videos of u getting destroyed

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Granted he might use a pedal, looks like it but eh i could be wrong there. I will say this everyone who made a comment about duration pots and cp might aswell quit ko and go play pokemon cause you just said something seriously foolish( not to be rude), but come on a sin was given the cp skill so why shouldn't they be allowed to use it for vs or pk?, if the vs rules from the beginning called for no cp i understand that it is wrong to use it, but obviously that beserker warrior didn't care. Now for the duration pot thing, I clearly see duration pots in the pus made by the developer for any class to use note i said "ANY CLASS", if you don't understand that it means that all classes can buy and use them at their own wishes it's just like the undy scrolls they are put there for you to use, so why not take advantage of it?. Hating on sins for using the items/skills the developers created for them sounds kind of childish. Now come on I know part of the people who commented on this topic had/ or currently does use duration pots on some of their skills. Don't play the high and mighty card even if you never used duration pots, cause 9/10 times you have been in a party with a player who has used them to pop a couple of quick kills in cz.

O.T: Nice videos could have had a little more action and maybe a few edits. Combo is decent, but not perfect, work on it some more.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    Granted he might use a pedal, looks like it but eh i could be wrong there. I will say this everyone who made a comment about duration pots and cp might aswell quit ko and go play pokemon cause you just said something seriously foolish( not to be rude), but come on a sin was given the cp skill so why shouldn't they be allowed to use it for vs or pk?, if the vs rules from the beginning called for no cp i understand that it is wrong to use it, but obviously that beserker warrior didn't care. Now for the duration pot thing, I clearly see duration pots in the pus made by the developer for any class to use note i said "ANY CLASS", if you don't understand that it means that all classes can buy and use them at their own wishes it's just like the undy scrolls they are put there for you to use, so why not take advantage of it?. Hating on sins for using the items/skills the developers created for them sounds kind of childish. Now come on I know part of the people who commented on this topic had/ or currently does use duration pots on some of their skills. Don't play the high and mighty card even if you never used duration pots, cause 9/10 times you have been in a party with a player who has used them to pop a couple of quick kills in cz.

O.T: Nice videos could have had a little more action and maybe a few edits. Combo is decent, but not perfect, work on it some more.
    yes its in the game but at the same time so is illusion and many other skills that you don't use in vses unless your a total twat.

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    yes its in the game but at the same time so is illusion and many other skills that you don't use in vses unless your a total twat.
    Yea sure there are some skills and things you don't use in vs, but have you not noticed that beserker warriors are one of the most op classes, beserker warriors hit like a truck and even if a sin has a pedal they still can't beat them. I can putup an example of this if need be. Now a sin vs another sin and both using duration pots thats fine, if the other sin isn't using them sure it's abit unfair, but if your really skilled you could beat someone using duration pots easy, if your a good player that knows your class well and can handle a pedal using sin it's not hard. I mean you can see it in mikyas59 vs whocares video, both rogues use pedal, but whocares always uses duration pots while mikyas didn't have to and look who won.

İn the tournuments im beeing in ws (pvp) with this guys.. there is my classic skill bar at videos.. cus they knows how im playing.. i didnt share more videos before cus that was secret combo styl and now im share this videos for clear question marks on your heads about me..
    OT: i didnt use any programme and any pedal etc..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast