Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The best player [ Rogue ]

This is a discussion on The best player [ Rogue ] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by HAARP OT: i didnt use any programme and any pedal etc.. Uh, you clearly do. Might fool ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HAARP View Post
    OT: i didnt use any programme and any pedal etc..
    Uh, you clearly do. Might fool some of these other noobs though.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    Yea sure there are some skills and things you don't use in vs, but have you not noticed that beserker warriors are one of the most op classes, beserker warriors hit like a truck and even if a sin has a pedal they still can't beat them. I can putup an example of this if need be. Now a sin vs another sin and both using duration pots thats fine, if the other sin isn't using them sure it's abit unfair, but if your really skilled you could beat someone using duration pots easy, if your a good player that knows your class well and can handle a pedal using sin it's not hard. I mean you can see it in mikyas59 vs whocares video, both rogues use pedal, but whocares always uses duration pots while mikyas didn't have to and look who won.

lol i seen that video before i didn't notice the part where he was hp potting with his mouse but some how minoring and comboing still

fll scroll , red pot and ibex pot in vs doesnt mean ur good at PK ! its easy to get many kill with critical spike but real pk team is another history !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12