Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

###BEST SIN of ALLTIME.###

This is a discussion on ###BEST SIN of ALLTIME.### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; adi really you're fucking retarded he is not racist he is anti-semitic...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

adi really you're fucking retarded he is not racist he is anti-semitic

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I'm waiting for it.
    Maybe he'll post it when worms start dropping iron sets +3 at usko.
    well , come fight against my team in "newb pvp servers " against newb pvp players

wowowowo wery good work
    Last edited by zuka; 06-27-2014 at 05:44 PM.
    Diver likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Then get the fck out , i dont care what you saying, but you do start 1st so, why would you say "private server players a scrub"
    its has nothing to do with SilverMinor replay .

I did pm you when i dont know you was fcking dumb. and i didnt get any shit from you, you just act like you know everything while its all easy to learn and get , you didnt give a single things when i was asking about the forum, do you ?

I did everything on my self.

Yes im racist towards jews.
    You're one messed up person thinking that because you are arguing about private servers and usko it gives you the right to bring up the holocaust like it was a joke? Really dude have you no shame at all? These admins definitely have to get this racism stuff under control not just probation cuz this crap is uncalled for. Spitonyourgrave you're no better for liking the stupid post.
    Jonko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    nice to read that " You'd not leave town" when i killed so much shit in cz few days ago , pretty sure he would anyway ...
    never said my clan was "undefeatable" we never lost a in a big shame like your clan did what was it 1 pt of integrity vs 3 of Bf? tanking you for like 20 mins? such a shame adi boy

on ur "holocaust" crap

sad stuff happend , times have past so might of move on
    that picture doesn't make him a racist
    Mmm where is the logic in this? If badfamily can wipe the floor with integrity 1pt vs 1pt , then why the need for 3 lol..post the video i would also like to see this

His picture is discriminating towards jews, so posting it towards someone who is jewish is absolutely racist and offensive its a gaming section should be kept on that topic

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1. Yes, it does.
    -I call you 8vs8 in pvp server and you give a stupid reason "KEYLOGGER", if you are dumb enough its would be but meh you are.

2. "I did pm you when i dont know you was fcking dumb", and I'm dumb oke..ahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
    -Is that funny ? you're and everyone know it, unless you clannie will come here and licking your ass, did you pay them for that ?

3. I didn't help you because I knew that you're just kissing my ass for help, if I would help you then you would react the same.
    I'm dealing with this stuff before you even found out what's the meaning of "internet".

-You just using fcking free stuff over the fcking internet

This in your forum, even your forum is cracked

"*Download/Guides Section*
    This is a section in our forums, where you can find some speical guides and downloads that you won't find that easily(or won't find at all) somewhere else.
    There is a request topic where you can ask for things and we will try to find whatever you looking for, or make what you looking for.

"
    WERY SPEACIAL, SO PEOPLE BELIVE ME AND GIVE ME MONEY, SO I CAN BUY MORE ITEMS

4. Thanks for giving me a reason to handover this to admins/moderators.

-Please go ahead , you were start to be asshole 1st
    1. I call you for 8v8 in usko, and you give me a stupid reason such as "I dont want to spend money".. I've never heard a current USKO player quitting usko and then telling me private server is harder, I only found people who moved from private server (why would they if psko is "best"?) to usko and then said usko is way harder.

2. I'm not paying anyone to say anything and not asking anyone to lick my ass.
    The fact that people like you come and lick my ass because of stuff I've done and my reputation is another story.
    Asking for help is one thing but licking my ass and then saying you hate jews just proves how hypocrite you are.

3.Using free stuff? speak for yourself.
    If you think the only thing I worked on related to PHP/HTML is a little forum.... then you have a serious problem.

You're jealous because would donate even 1 bucks to your dead forum?
    About the donations, I don't take anything to myself it all goes to events/domain(every year) and can go to teamspeak payment which we don't pay
    right now because we have a sponsor that pays for it.

Banned Senior Member

DAMN NIGGA .
    Just why.. why are you involving one's personal life and even their photos.. into a damn argument regarding a game..

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Just why.. why are you involving one's personal life and even their photos.. into a damn argument regarding a game..
    They usually do this stuff, so i just do it back to them, even tho this photo was in other topic .
    i dont know if it was him or not.
    This is where the photo comes Gladiatorz 5 VS 6 Rampage xD

This is from FuriosKo post > Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 3 [4K QUALITY]

Banned Senior Member

So because they did it.. you did it.. come on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    So because they did it.. you did it.. come on lol.
    Why not ? while no one cares ?
    Last edited by zuka; 06-09-2014 at 02:46 AM.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Mmm where is the logic in this? If badfamily can wipe the floor with integrity 1pt vs 1pt , then why the need for 3 lol..post the video i would also like to see this

His picture is discriminating towards jews, so posting it towards someone who is jewish is absolutely racist and offensive its a gaming section should be kept on that topic
    it's a private video , gotta pm cuban for it
    i'l ask him as soon as he's back i gues
    and when i used to play you couldn't wipe us out with 1pt dunno now with the "new members" they added

on zuka's reply ...
    well its the way you look at it , talking about the holocaust and making fun about it isn't really racistic , what happend was awfull but do we have to keep crying about it?

grow up you make yourself look like a retard
    Tiffer likes this.

. .
    MrRapist, Tiffer, Adi and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Hahaha I didnt even read what this Adi guy posted yet again, but all I see is paragraphs upon paragraphs of him throwing a fucking tantrum because someone called him shit at the game.

I didn't think being that much of a fucking nerd was possible but you proved it. Go 'invest' $5000 to play against the same shitty players for another 5 years.

That's the problem right there you didn't bother reading stuff and assume someone is mad because someone told them they suck? They're arguing about usko and private servers get your head outta your ass. I'm guessing you like the others are a failed usko player who moved onto private severs and all day long cry about people paying into usko and still playing it..clearly you're mad bro just think about how you responded another racial picture. I guess private servers consist of a lot more racists then usko, you mad turkish players made you quit or something XD so resort to hate make you feel better

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    That's the problem right there you didn't bother reading stuff and assume someone is mad because someone told them they suck? They're arguing about usko and private servers get your head outta your ass. I'm guessing you like the others are a failed usko player who moved onto private severs and all day long cry about people paying into usko and still playing it..clearly you're mad bro just think about how you responded another racial picture. I guess private servers consist of a lot more racists then usko, you mad turkish players made you quit or something XD so resort to hate make you feel better

zuka, Kallop and ISpitOnYourGrave like this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast