Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

###BEST SIN of ALLTIME.###

This is a discussion on ###BEST SIN of ALLTIME.### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FreekaleeK Best troll around, your signature suits you well on your first comment...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Best troll around, your signature suits you well on your first comment

@ Zuka and @Spit, just let this cunt think he is pro killing people with 3 hell blades. also thanks for saying i would beat them in VS, i trully believe I would, but sadly they won't VS me in any other place than USKO. even if i gave them an account in Knight Kingdom they would not VS me. And they will not give me an account in USKO. so there is no way for us to shut their mouths, let me just say, 99% of USKO players suck. Private servers is where skills make the difference. everybody has the same shit. there is BloodyTearzzz, a well-known sin, i met this dude called Sweetho, he had pictures in Ares beating BloodyTearzzz, he vsed me in RCKO, EuroPVP and Knight Kingdom aswell and I full HPed him in all VS's. so, with that being said, go to some privates and get some skills and deal with real skilled people. then come and talk shit about us.

Hugs and Kisses.
    zuka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    @ Zuka and @Spit, just let this cunt think he is pro killing people with 3 hell blades. also thanks for saying i would beat them in VS, i trully believe I would, but sadly they won't VS me in any other place than USKO. even if i gave them an account in Knight Kingdom they would not VS me. And they will not give me an account in USKO. so there is no way for us to shut their mouths, let me just say, 99% of USKO players suck. Private servers is where skills make the difference. everybody has the same shit. there is BloodyTearzzz, a well-known sin, i met this dude called Sweetho, he had pictures in Ares beating BloodyTearzzz, he vsed me in RCKO, EuroPVP and Knight Kingdom aswell and I full HPed him in all VS's. so, with that being said, go to some privates and get some skills and deal with real skilled people. then come and talk shit about us.

Hugs and Kisses.
    Wasn't going to say anything about you claiming to be "the best" but what do you expect people to say/do when you think like that. You throw all these names of people you beat in a vs and honestly think people are gonna think you are good or something? 99% of usko players suck pretty bold statement, like i said before all private server players quit because "too much gear" same excuse every time.

99% of private server players are failed usko players-is that what you want to hear?

Banned Senior Member

Alright so I guess I can clear one thing up.. I and like most didn't leave USKO.. because we lack skill or the bank accounts to do well. We left because of their terrible customer support and I personally left as it isn't United States KO anymore.. it's TURKKO. To say PSKO players lack skill because they don't play USKO.. YOU have lost your mind.. Some of the best players I know play PSKO.. so re think what you say.

Private servers and usko players all have their goods and bads . STFU and get a new argument. You lame kids post the same drama every day it's sad lol just sic to you server and let the haters do their thing
    wargrim likes this.

Me like your video

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Lightbulb

Okay once again i got to say you all suck dick.

I played Usko, Euko and Psko's. And unlike all retarded people putting in 2000-3000 euro's i raped fucking butt with a 30 euro account... But you just can't fucking keep up in officials since the game is keeping you from getting good without donating.

- farming?
    No fucking way unless u got a hack program

-Getting money with events?
    No fucking way again since events are full of hackers

- reselling?
    Lmao everyone does that and we all know it takes half your fucking life to earn the gear donaters have.

------

Tiffer it makes me sad to see YOU saying psko players are failed usko players& they suck

Cause you're the one who saw me pking with +7 jamadars against people with full +8. And i learned everything i know on psko's

--------

Silverminor a.k.a Vlad, once again winning vses doesn't make you the best fucking sin alive. Show how you support your party members, follow the duffs etc.

------

Threads like this are so fucking useless i mean comeone. You guys are fighting the same clan for years (reffering to Anatolia, BF & IT). If any of you ever opens his fucking eyes & needs help on any server, hit me up.

Peace mofo's.

well, i never said i am the best PKer, i know i am missing still some skills in PK, but i do good things in PK, also they said i could beat them in VS. and i am confident i can, i just dont have how to do it. and well i said what i said about USKO players its for personal experience, even a few months ago i went to Ares after years, lvl 80, with +8 chd dual, set krowaz +1 reb, and full old items, i vsed guys lvl 83, full babashopped and still beated them, dudes with Symbols like K,M and even S. and not just rogues, warriors aswell. so :/. there is people in USKO that are really Badass. EIaniaPolis for example, holy damn that dude can do some PK.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    well, i never said i am the best PKer, i know i am missing still some skills in PK, but i do good things in PK, also they said i could beat them in VS. and i am confident i can, i just dont have how to do it. and well i said what i said about USKO players its for personal experience, even a few months ago i went to Ares after years, lvl 80, with +8 chd dual, set krowaz +1 reb, and full old items, i vsed guys lvl 83, full babashopped and still beated them, dudes with Symbols like K,M and even S. and not just rogues, warriors aswell. so :/. there is people in USKO that are really Badass. EIaniaPolis for example, holy damn that dude can do some PK.

Well u called yourself. "the best sin".

You cant tell me you can beat a geared ares warrior with olds since any ares warrior with +9/+4 wuld 2 hit you

And a pk symbol means nothing in usko since no1 earned the nps themselfes they bought it all

Yeah my english sucks atm. I Am Tired As Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    I feel bad that you take online gaming and forums so seriously so I won't post another meme for you as I do truly feel bad that I offended a small child like yourself.
    Kallop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post

Whoops I lied.
    Kallop likes this.

LOL Andy you are mean but than again i knew that for last 7 years.

Andy please let me have your babies D:

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Andy please let me have your babies D:
    Unfortunately I was the guy who made the Pain Olympics video.

All i can say is that the music was fantastic!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast