Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 84
Like Tree34Likes

###BEST SIN of ALLTIME.###

This is a discussion on ###BEST SIN of ALLTIME.### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont have to spend the money right away. i know its a full babashop server but maybe i can ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    125

    Default

    i dont have to spend the money right away. i know its a full babashop server but maybe i can get there. and if its fatih from mko he sucks.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    i dont have to spend the money right away. i know its a full babashop server but maybe i can get there. and if its fatih from mko he sucks.
    oke lol you king
    and they both suck lol

  3. #18
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    oke lol you king
    and they both suck lol
    Didn't you understand that he's some private server scrub?
    I'm sure you guys are talking about two different people

  4. #19
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Didn't you understand that he's some private server scrub?
    I'm sure you guys are talking about two different people
    Wow official player , you guys keep vsing the same clan for like 10 years now lol.

    such a nerd .
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

  5. #20
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Wow official player , you guys keep vsing the same clan for like 10 years now lol.

    such a nerd .
    he doesn't know bro leave him in his wild fantasy
    zuka likes this.

  6. #21
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Wow official player , you guys keep vsing the same clan for like 10 years now lol.

    such a nerd .
    lol dude..
    I'm a nerd and yet you're getting mad because someone is calling one of your lovely private server players a scrub.

    and he dare calling someone nerd.

  7. #22
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    lol dude..
    I'm a nerd and yet you're getting mad because someone is calling one of your lovely private server players a scrub.

    and he dare calling someone nerd.
    " one of your lovely private server scrubs " i bet vlad owns all the sins in ur clan , cause he's not like lerwaah " i use pedal cause everyone does " lamo
    zuka likes this.

  8. #23
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    lol dude..
    I'm a nerd and yet you're getting mad because someone is calling one of your lovely private server players a scrub.

    and he dare calling someone nerd.
    Yes im mad bro, and you're so genius

    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

  9. #24
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    " one of your lovely private server scrubs " i bet vlad owns all the sins in ur clan , cause he's not like lerwaah " i use pedal cause everyone does " lamo
    How can you bet over this if he'll never come to usko? just like you and your "undefeatable" clan.
    You will never come usko and if you do you probably won't leave town because that even the garbage players in USKO will piss on you.

    About him owning people in my clan, I don't know what lerwaah told you but I can guarantee he wouldn't win any rogue in my clan

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Yes im mad bro, and you're so genius

    And you think its funny that 6 milion jews died in the holocaust as well I see.
    So now you're not only a retarded kid that post a meaningless comments in this forum, you're also a racist.

    Your parents must be proud.

    Maybe PM me tomorrow pretend to be friendly and lick my ass again because you want something? hypocrite retard.

  10. #25
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    How can you bet over this if he'll never come to usko? just like you and your "undefeatable" clan.
    You will never come usko and if you do you probably won't leave town because that even the garbage players in USKO will piss on you.

    About him owning people in my clan, I don't know what lerwaah told you but I can guarantee he wouldn't win any rogue in my clan
    nice to read that " You'd not leave town" when i killed so much shit in cz few days ago , pretty sure he would anyway ...
    never said my clan was "undefeatable" we never lost a in a big shame like your clan did what was it 1 pt of integrity vs 3 of Bf? tanking you for like 20 mins? such a shame adi boy


    on ur "holocaust" crap

    sad stuff happend , times have past so might of move on
    that picture doesn't make him a racist

  11. #26
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    How can you bet over this if he'll never come to usko? just like you and your "undefeatable" clan.
    You will never come usko and if you do you probably won't leave town because that even the garbage players in USKO will piss on you.

    About him owning people in my clan, I don't know what lerwaah told you but I can guarantee he wouldn't win any rogue in my clan



    And you think its funny that 6 milion jews died in the holocaust as well I see.
    So now you're not only a retarded kid that post a meaningless comments in this forum, you're also a racist.

    Your parents must be proud.

    Maybe PM me tomorrow licking my ass again ? hypocrite retard.
    Then get the fck out , i dont care what you saying, but you do start 1st so, why would you say "private server players a scrub"
    its has nothing to do with SilverMinor replay .

    I did pm you when i dont know you was fcking dumb. and i didnt get any shit from you, you just act like you know everything while its all easy to learn and get , you didnt give a single things when i was asking about the forum, do you ?

    I did everything on my self.

    Yes im racist towards jews.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

  12. #27
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    nice to read that " You'd not leave town" when i killed so much shit in cz few days ago , pretty sure he would anyway ...
    never said my clan was "undefeatable" we never lost a in a big shame like your clan did what was it 1 pt of integrity vs 3 of Bf? tanking you for like 20 mins? such a shame adi boy


    on ur "holocaust" crap

    sad stuff happend , times have past so might of move on
    that picture doesn't make him a racist
    Integrity tanking 3party of bf for 20min?
    What's next? you're going to say that there's something called cancel rate?

    LOL
    Integrity never tanked 3pt of bf.. no mention 2pt or even 10players
    ahahahahahaha
    wow just WOWWWWWWWWWWWW
    ahhhhhhhhaahahahahahahahahaha

    Don't forget the fact they pmed us for 8v8 , we agreed over 21gb bet.
    3 days later (the date both sides decided on)
    we showed up with our players for the 8v8 and they refused to do it.

    maybe you'll start sayin' that we had chaos baal 30reb krowaz set 30reb and full unique +5 and we lost to 2players of integrity in 2v8?
    Dude I don't know where you're finding those stories but the more stories and excuses you post the more pathetic you sound.

    And yes it does make him a racist.
    Look at his comment tho, he's admiting it.

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Then get the fck out , i dont care what you saying, but you do start 1st so, why would you say "private server players a scrub"
    its has nothing to do with SilverMinor replay .

    I did pm you when i dont know you was fcking dumb. and i didnt get any shit from you, you just act like you know everything while its all easy to learn and get , you didnt give a single things when i was asking about the forum, do you ?

    I did everything on my self.

    Yes im racist towards jews.
    1. Yes, it does.

    2. "I did pm you when i dont know you was fcking dumb", and I'm dumb oke..ahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

    3. I didn't help you because I knew that you're just kissing my ass for help, if I would help you then you would react the same.
    I'm dealing with this stuff before you even found out what's the meaning of "internet".

    4. Thanks for giving me a reason to handover this to admins/moderators.

  13. #28
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Integrity tanking 3party of bf for 20min?
    What's next? you're going to say that there's something called cancel rate?

    LOL
    Integrity never tanked 3pt of bf.. no mention 2pt or even 10
    ahahahahahaha
    wow just WOWWWWWWWWWWWW
    ahhhhhhhhaahahahahahahahahaha

    Don't forget the fact they pmed us for 8v8 , we agreed over 21gb bet.
    3 days later (the date both sides decided on)
    we showed up with our players for the 8v8 and they refused to do it.

    maybe you'll start sayin' that we had chaos baal 30reb krowaz set 30reb and full unique +5 and we lost to 2players of integrity 2v8?
    Dude I don't know where you're finding those stories but the more stories and excuses you post the more pathetic you sound.

    And yes it does make him a racist.
    Look at his comment tho, he's admiting it.


    1. yes, it does.

    2. "I did pm you when i dont know you was fcking dumb", and I'm dumb oke..ahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

    3. I didn't help you because I knew that you're just kissing my ass for help, if I would help you then you would react the same.
    I'm dealing with this stuff before you even found out what's the meaning of "internet".

    4. Thanks for giving me a reason to handover this to admins/moderators.
    its recorded , let's wait for cuban and ask him for the link

    and i replied before he said that so ..

  14. #29
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    its recorded , let's wait for cuban and ask him for the link

    and i replied before he said that so ..
    I'm waiting for it.
    Maybe he'll post it when worms start dropping iron sets +3 at usko.

  15. #30
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    1. Yes, it does.
    -I call you 8vs8 in pvp server and you give a stupid reason "KEYLOGGER", if you are dumb enough its would be but meh you are.


    2. "I did pm you when i dont know you was fcking dumb", and I'm dumb oke..ahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
    -Is that funny ? you're and everyone know it, unless you clannie will come here and licking your ass, did you pay them for that ?


    3. I didn't help you because I knew that you're just kissing my ass for help, if I would help you then you would react the same.
    I'm dealing with this stuff before you even found out what's the meaning of "internet".
    .


    -You just using fcking free stuff over the fcking internet


    This in your forum, even your forum is cracked


    "*Download/Guides Section*
    This is a section in our forums, where you can find some speical guides and downloads that you won't find that easily(or won't find at all) somewhere else.
    There is a request topic where you can ask for things and we will try to find whatever you looking for, or make what you looking for.

    "
    WERY SPEACIAL, SO PEOPLE BELIVE ME AND GIVE ME MONEY, SO I CAN BUY MORE ITEMS



    4. Thanks for giving me a reason to handover this to admins/moderators.


    -Please go ahead , you were start to be asshole 1st

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Spam/Locked: Best sin in diez..
    By noobybooby2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 08:21 AM
  2. Teletubbie / Girakon best sin (lol)
    By AnThRaX in forum Graphics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:33 AM
  3. The Best Sin In Dies
    By InTheFog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 07:06 AM
  4. Best sin on Logos........
    By Mental_Anguish in forum General Chat
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 01:42 PM
  5. P0werful- best sin in USKO <- again
    By :DuffMan: in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 01:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •