Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 84 of 84
Like Tree34Likes

###BEST SIN of ALLTIME.###

This is a discussion on ###BEST SIN of ALLTIME.### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Diver 3 mins you respond to my post? You trolling every topic just for some attention? You ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    3 mins you respond to my post? You trolling every topic just for some attention? You lurked on Facebook to find someones picture to post on here I sense you were butthurt when you played and find it's the only way to make you feel better weird that you put so much effort into finding his picture, lots of motivation.

  2. #77
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    3 mins you respond to my post? You trolling every topic just for some attention? You lurked on Facebook to find someones picture to post on here I sense you were butthurt when you played and find it's the only way to make you feel better weird that you put so much effort into finding his picture, lots of motivation.
    bro, this guy is simply the most retarded guy all over this forum.
    I thought captainfire was amazing with his "smart" comments in the begining and then this guy came.

    His parents must be proud of the education they gave him
    I'm just wondering, how old is he? 12?

  3. #78
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    bro, this guy is simply the most retarded guy all over this forum.
    I thought captainfire was amazing with his "smart" comments in the begining, and then this guy came.

    His parents must be proud of the education they gave him
    I just wonder, how old is he? 12?
    Not gonna question his education but did he atleast send you a friend request first hahaha

  4. #79
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Then they obviously aren't that religious if they don't find any offense from it. So you are saying because you didn't experience it, it's irrelevant if you are Jewish (or your friends have that mindset which again means they aren't that religious). Ask the person who it was directed to if it was offensive or not because i know he is actually religious. Bottom line this all started from a racial picture in a gaming forum do you not understand why i responded in that way?

    @kallop don't care who andy is, whether he was joking or not stuffs unnecessary, you guys agree or disagree it's your opinion I'm not here to change it because i said it from the start it was offensive to the person he replied to. Last response nothing left to say.
    Wow that argument. "If you don't get offended, you're not religious." Maybe, just maybe some people actually grow some skin and stop being over-sensitive over everything. I have Turkish friends and Muslim friends and we tell jokes about each other constantly. The fact that you take offense from anything in the internet is just plain foolish. The reason why I hate religious people in the first place is because instead of being religious to themselves and instead of putting up with stuff, they have to get so defensive about everything. It's like a goddamn excuse to get offended. That being said, there's literally nothing you can say to offend me, which is why arguing with you people is like talking to children lel.

  5. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    WeedLand
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Rofl
    u fkin' made ma day DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD

  6. #81
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Wow that argument. "If you don't get offended, you're not religious." Maybe, just maybe some people actually grow some skin and stop being over-sensitive over everything. I have Turkish friends and Muslim friends and we tell jokes about each other constantly. The fact that you take offense from anything in the internet is just plain foolish. The reason why I hate religious people in the first place is because instead of being religious to themselves and instead of putting up with stuff, they have to get so defensive about everything. It's like a goddamn excuse to get offended. That being said, there's literally nothing you can say to offend me, which is why arguing with you people is like talking to children lel.
    I dunno why but you guys keep making me want to come back, look at what i said any offense-if that's the case then yes you don't respect your religion enough if something that significant doesn't even offend you a little. You do realize I'm not sitting here saying anyone who feels offended is gonna cry so don't put those words in my mouth "over-sensitive over everything" it's definitely not the case a lot of people will in fact put up with it, others won't stand there and let people walk all over them. You exclude the reason for people being so offensive? So its alright for them, but to be defensive is disgusting to you right? Of course you can't offend someone who says they have no beliefs, and doesn't really care about life, and wish their relative dies to inherit there assets....lol so to talk to you is like talking to a child who doesn't have a care in the world except to play

  7. #82
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    I dunno why but you guys keep making me want to come back, look at what i said any offense-if that's the case then yes you don't respect your religion enough if something that significant doesn't even offend you a little. You do realize I'm not sitting here saying anyone who feels offended is gonna cry so don't put those words in my mouth "over-sensitive over everything" it's definitely not the case a lot of people will in fact put up with it, others won't stand there and let people walk all over them. You exclude the reason for people being so offensive? So its alright for them, but to be defensive is disgusting to you right? Of course you can't offend someone who says they have no beliefs, and doesn't really care about life, and wish their relative dies to inherit there assets....lol so to talk to you is like talking to a child who doesn't have a care in the world except to play
    It's actually more like the fact that it's the fucking internet. People are gonna say shit to you. Live with it.
    Bathory likes this.

  8. #83
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It's actually more like the fact that it's the fucking internet. People are gonna say shit to you. Live with it.
    I know, I agree with you but this isn't youtube with millions of people who constantly throw racist posts, this is a semi-controlled forum with like hundreds, there are mods/admins people who actually monitor from time to time to keep things from getting escalated. Said it in like 5 posts why bring that stuff here though?

  9. #84
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    I know, I agree with you but this isn't youtube with millions of people who constantly throw racist posts, this is a semi-controlled forum with like hundreds, there are mods/admins people who actually monitor from time to time to keep things from getting escalated. Said it in like 5 posts why bring that stuff here though?
    Well to be honest zuka is an ass hat. But that's what you expect from black 'n' yellow pedophile rapists. Andy's meme in the other hand was a play on words, which is rather funny. That's why they shouldn't take offense from it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Similar Threads

  1. Spam/Locked: Best sin in diez..
    By noobybooby2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 08:21 AM
  2. Teletubbie / Girakon best sin (lol)
    By AnThRaX in forum Graphics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:33 AM
  3. The Best Sin In Dies
    By InTheFog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 07:06 AM
  4. Best sin on Logos........
    By Mental_Anguish in forum General Chat
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 01:42 PM
  5. P0werful- best sin in USKO <- again
    By :DuffMan: in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 01:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •