Minorcombo video (failed one :D)

This is a discussion on Minorcombo video (failed one :D) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like video says, I just bought this rogue and got my Game cam work so I decided to test it. ...
Page: 1

conf-

Default Minorcombo video (failed one :D)

Like video says, I just bought this rogue and got my Game cam work so I decided to test it. So I did minorcombo video swich sucks bcuz bad quality and bad combo. First Id like to say that I have not work my skills out to sync, so it was pretty hard to combo. And with 380ac + 1600hp its hard to minorhealcombo vs glowy daggers ^^. Last time when I had rogue I were archer so my sin skills is pretty gone . I will do new one video when I have practised my minorcombo more and I have more levels. Maybe even pk video coming out someday. Everyone is always giving bad reply for people who doesnt use mhcombo in their combo videos so I desided to make one with mhcombo. Gimme something about my suckage combo so next time u will see how much better I've come.
    So all in all this is just a test: does my comp go so fine with game cam than i can make KO videos with it, it seems it does.

Here is a link for rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/81098/almostcombo.wmv.html

Please dont make any pointless flame post m8's.

DragonFire

you have a fucked up skill bar...but w/e floats your boat.

conf-

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    you have a fucked up skill bar...but w/e floats your boat.
    I know.. Im just thinking am I gonna to start use minor in right mouse or just use 2 hands to combo..

Banned

its not that you minor to slow or to fast, you just dont have enough mana AT ALL

in order to actually minor heal well, you need at least i would say 2.3k mana

the skillbar doesnt look so bad

just get more mana, practice your combo, lvl, and learn on mobs first off before starting on real human opponents

start on these mobs first, and once you can minor heal them efficiently move on the next harder mob. it goes in order from easiest to hardest

1.dragon tooth commanders in cz
    2. harpies in cz
    3. apos in cz
    4. harpies in eslant
    5. trolls ( might want to use safety)
    6. dark knights (be prepared for a long minor heal combo)
    7. raven harpies in cz
    8. troll captains in cz
    9. troll captains in eslant
    10. fallen angels in abyss

once you can do all of those unbuffed and only using safety, id say you can minor heal pretty well