Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

YakarY1karCakar1m vs movie

This is a discussion on YakarY1karCakar1m vs movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He asked me to post it here h34r: http://video.frmtr.com/video/43257/YakarY1karCakar1m...
Page: 1

Bezik

He asked me to post it here h34r:

http://video.frmtr.com/video/43257/YakarY1karCakar1m

x_wolf

can u rapidshare or YouTube pls

Banned

has his dd helm on vs rogues and most likely spear def vs the warriors he vsed...

noob rogue

Sorix

eee no minor on skillbar >< pedal ?

kibal

eee no minor on skillbar >< pedal ?[/b]
    DIDNT watch the video , that u cant c the minor on his skills bars doesnt mean he uses peddal , just rc minor.

lol hes an NP transferrer

KalaBunga Senior Member

bored after 1 min of wathcing.

no comment

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

1) he is a noob rouge
    2) he is a tbl editor
    3) his whole clan is full of tbl editors
    4) he and half of his clan np transfered to get the boardered nazi/S symbols
    5) he uses DD helmet in a vs
    6) he is a fag who can never shut up in game, always pms me (Stunnerr) and asks for a vs when i tell him i&#39;m not fuking muzo like 100 times
    7) there was only 1 fair vs in the video, and that was against B5 since both use pedal/tbls when playing
    8) video just sucked... cause he is a noob

The king. Senior Member

hes minor/potting was decent, but hes combo was bad :E didnt watch it all but well thats my 5cents

1) he is a noob rouge
    2) he is a tbl editor
    6) he is a fag who can never shut up in game, always pms me (Stunnerr) and asks for a vs when i tell him i&#39;m not fuking muzo like 100 times
    7) there was only 1 fair vs in the video, and that was against B5 since both use pedal/tbls when playing
    8) video just sucked... cause he is a noob[/b]
    1) Only a lil bit he&#39;s good in duo
    2) pretty much
    3) not whole just 4fun, mage and few sins
    4)pretty much but not whole clan
    5)maybe they set the vs this way
    6)actually he is a really nice guy.
    7)there was no tbls in the video or im blind
    8)vs video can&#39;t be good.

Video IS bad as it&#39;s not entertaining at all and is it only my but it was like slowed down or something, maybe really low fps but was kind weird

1) Only a lil bit he&#39;s good in duo
    2) pretty much
    3) not whole just 4fun, mage and few sins
    4)pretty much but not whole clan
    5)maybe they set the vs this way
    6)actually he is a really nice guy.
    7)there was no tbls in the video or im blind
    8)vs video can&#39;t be good.

Video IS bad as it&#39;s not entertaining at all and is it only my but it was like slowed down or something, maybe really low fps but was kind weird[/b]

i killed him when i was 76 eventho he used CP. i opened some topics in here and official forums about their clan np transfer leech including him and 5 fellas.

cuz of these he was swearing my mom my family my non-exist sister. if i block my pm he was keep going on letters.

when other girakon players ask him why is he swearing, he said i curse his family and him.

he also opened a topic before the expansion and said "if you gonna kill me i&#39;ll finish with this game." i pm&#39;ed him after the expansion and killed him with 50%+ hp. then he started to cry like "IF YOU&#39;RE A MAN DON&#39;T USE MINOR+HP COMBO" i said ok. he killed me in that vs with a lil bit of hp difference. after that he claimed i&#39;m a pedal user.

he&#39;s a freaking egoist kid. he says he never had +2 rol but according to KOK he has 4185 hp unbuffed. everone has enough logic to understand what uniq he has.
    also in the video he vsed with old b5 and claimed that he always win against him. according the turkish forums b5 beat him couple of times but yakaryikarcakarim never mentioned that.

in sum, he&#39;s a worthless egoist kid just like 4fun and mushlee. i have no idea why do people respect him and others? it&#39;s so fukin obvious that most of the clan did a np transfer. used tbl. if u&#39;ll keep going like this u&#39;ll give courage to other cheaters. they&#39;ll think like "oh yeah i cheat and i&#39;ll ncs then every1 will forget and i&#39;m clear."

no never EVER!

blantrano was a cheater. he was in bloodline i asked him how did he gain that much nps he said in the wars. we attended 90% of the wars with stunner with using np increase scroll and we were in the 5th place. he had more np than senikalbimegomdum kid. now he has dragon. i&#39;ll try to tp on him on the wars. pls try to do that because he joined infamous. i&#39;m completly sure that he&#39;s a np transferred kid aswell.

about video, he cannot erase his mana. he can&#39;t win any vs against any good player by playing like this.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

watched about a minute, it was boring.

Dragonlord9

1) he is a noob rouge
    2) he is a tbl editor
    8) video just sucked... cause he is a noob[/b]
    +1

uhm answer with evidences.

son of a bitch stick that pedal into your moms pussy
    erdal [name of yakaryikarcakarim]
    fuk your mom
    fuk off.

3scape0rdie is old B5 btw.

once again he&#39;s a liar and egoist kid and should has been banned ages ago cuz of np transfer and tbl edit.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i killed him when i was 76 eventho he used CP. i opened some topics in here and official forums about their clan np transfer leech including him and 5 fellas.

cuz of these he was swearing my mom my family my non-exist sister. if i block my pm he was keep going on letters.

when other girakon players ask him why is he swearing, he said i curse his family and him.

he also opened a topic before the expansion and said "if you gonna kill me i&#39;ll finish with this game." i pm&#39;ed him after the expansion and killed him with 50%+ hp. then he started to cry like "IF YOU&#39;RE A MAN DON&#39;T USE MINOR+HP COMBO" i said ok. he killed me in that vs with a lil bit of hp difference. after that he claimed i&#39;m a pedal user.

he&#39;s a freaking egoist kid. he says he never had +2 rol but according to KOK he has 4185 hp unbuffed. everone has enough logic to understand what uniq he has.
    also in the video he vsed with old b5 and claimed that he always win against him. according the turkish forums b5 beat him couple of times but yakaryikarcakarim never mentioned that.

in sum, he&#39;s a worthless egoist kid just like 4fun and mushlee. i have no idea why do people respect him and others? it&#39;s so fukin obvious that most of the clan did a np transfer. used tbl. if u&#39;ll keep going like this u&#39;ll give courage to other cheaters. they&#39;ll think like "oh yeah i cheat and i&#39;ll ncs then every1 will forget and i&#39;m clear."

no never EVER!

blantrano was a cheater. he was in bloodline i asked him how did he gain that much nps he said in the wars. we attended 90% of the wars with stunner with using np increase scroll and we were in the 5th place. he had more np than senikalbimegomdum kid. now he has dragon. i&#39;ll try to tp on him on the wars. pls try to do that because he joined infamous. i&#39;m completly sure that he&#39;s a np transferred kid aswell.

about video, he cannot erase his mana. he can&#39;t win any vs against any good player by playing like this.[/b]
    he sucks either way, even with his cheats, i remember while I still played RandomNoob (ice mage) i beat him in all the vses when i was 77 and he was 80 using CP

ps. Blanto did np transfer, and so did OwnerOfAdoniss in last saturday&#39;s war when the ladder was restarted, and today both of them went from bloodline to infamous... pretty much shows where all the cheaters gather up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast