Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The Best Warrior combo i have ever seen so far

This is a discussion on The Best Warrior combo i have ever seen so far within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rolf not a hard combo, easiest one for a beginner warrior, rolf watta noob combo....
Page: 3

shanny92

rolf not a hard combo, easiest one for a beginner warrior, rolf watta noob combo.

tyranozor wtf? hes not doign as much R as possible.. that makes no sense <.< he's canceling animation like just before the animation ends and he can cast another skill without failing which is just as good as any other combo.. it > W+R combo imo cuz thats nooby combo cuz any1 can do it well..

Quote Originally Posted by shanny92 View Post
    rolf not a hard combo, easiest one for a beginner warrior, rolf watta noob combo.
    easy combo but its still working pretty well cant u agree? he's not failing skills and he attacks quite fast if u ask me..

AmDWs6

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Lol, Well to be blunt. I personally don't see anything special in this video..
    If he was vsing anyone good it would make you think other wise.
    Reading threw some of the previous posts, it looks like he has some decent gear
    As i said his combo is nothing special and misses his chance on a few r's and from just looking at video for few seconds noticed he doesn't time his soul pot + hp pot very well either.
    Warrior is one of the easier classes it just takes practice to get the combo down as well as timing your soul pot + hp combo.

Then again this just my opinion. Everyone has the right to have one not trying to "Hurt Anyone's feelings" Just personally wasn't impressed with this video.

Edit: Looking at the video longer then 5 seconds... Noticed he didn't even use 1 r skill lol Ahh now i feel dumb if this was some type of sarcastic post... But knowing hamad never know his skills were always a bit on the newbish side
    everything tht i need to say is RIGHT THERE ^^ LOL
    and who da hell uses green pearl in vs oh and not to mention his helmet looked like +9 reversed so pleaase point out 2 anything special in this vid??

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    tyranozor wtf? hes not doign as much R as possible.. that makes no sense <.< he's canceling animation like just before the animation ends and he can cast another skill without failing which is just as good as any other combo.. it > W+R combo imo cuz thats nooby combo cuz any1 can do it well..

Dude read again what i said bcz u miss NOT doing as much r hits as possible... And i can tell you that w skill r would do more r hits then that guy combo.

lol @ ending win AZAD , asides from that was normal vid

CaDe7

its all said and hes not much of great

AndruhA

nothing special !!!!!!

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Fyi most of yall haven't tested out many different combos apparently.

Hes obviously using R SKill R Skill, which is a lot faster then RR Skill RR Skill if you know what your doing with warrior (Me personally I use the push combo, hold W, R Skill R Skill, he should as well because his animation doesn't cancel to well). His combo looked like everyone elses combo I see now adays post a video, so please stop being the self-proclaimed pros you are and get off your high horse.
    Last edited by T_rey; 10-07-2010 at 05:15 PM.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

if he was spamming skill as fast as possible, then he wouldn't get 'r' hits in his combo. Look at the damages, its a pretty good combo tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranozor View Post
    Dude read again what i said bcz u miss NOT doing as much r hits as possible... And i can tell you that w skill r would do more r hits then that guy combo.
    He combo, but not the best. Like tyranozor said, He doesnt do as much R hit as W-skill-R. He is not that bad....

he is just taping R once and then spams skil

if u watch carefully u can see he is doing r dmg's all the time + the skil dmg

it is not the fastest combo but a fail safe combo ^^

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lamNIGHTMARE View Post
    he is just taping R once and then spams skil

if u watch carefully u can see he is doing r dmg's all the time + the skil dmg

it is not the fastest combo but a fail safe combo ^^
    Sorry to tell you that your completely wrong. This is an example of someone using the combo your talking about [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXgwmTOiYLg&feature=related"]YouTube - KO Final Video From LSKO By TheMeGaStyle PART II[/ame] all he does is hit "R" at the beginning of the vs, then a steady flow of R's will hit in time to time and all he does it press the skill.

What the guy in this video does is just R Skill R Skill (Not just spamming his skill, and not pressing R just at the beginning), which in my personal opinion is a lot better for warriors rather then double tapping R. However most have clinged onto the theory that you need RR SKILL RR SKILL, so anything less looks stupid, which is why yall don't seem to grasp that this guys combo isn't bad.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Sorry to tell you that your completely wrong. This is an example of someone using the combo your talking about YouTube - KO Final Video From LSKO By TheMeGaStyle PART II all he does is hit "R" at the beginning of the vs, then a steady flow of R's will hit in time to time and all he does it press the skill.

What the guy in this video does is just R Skill R Skill (Not just spamming his skill, and not pressing R just at the beginning), which in my personal opinion is a lot better for warriors rather then double tapping R. However most have clinged onto the theory that you need RR SKILL RR SKILL, so anything less looks stupid, which is why yall don't seem to grasp that this guys combo isn't bad.

You see thats a good combo I prefer RR skill RR I find it easy and quick

Lets say that everyones good with their own combo...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast