Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

this beuty

This is a discussion on this beuty within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-sexa first u may not like to read such a topic. if u dont close ...
Page: 4

sexa

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sexa
    first u may not like to read such a topic. if u dont close the window. and u donno but ppl are speaking in irc that IN arent dropping anymore. someone told there wasnt any IN dropped in ares for many months.

so this pic is proofs its still dropping.

and i got it in party then given it to clan officier as in our clan rules.

stop flaming
    IN's never stopped dropping, and if you think I'm imatture, don't read or reply on my posts....[/b]
    did i told u said "IN isnt dropping anymore".

simply no. it has been talked in mirc by someone else. so read my post again but carefully. and dont flame others.

Alive

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    What else can I do exactly at 1am?
    And actually you're the one who's "working", but still you just CAN'T work without getting on some games forums <_<
    what else can you do at 1pm? ive got an idea, FUCKING GO TO SLEEP!

don't tell me u spend every waking moment of your life on the internet and/or correcting people....

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    When ppl gonna stop posting such crap?
    more like when are people gonna come up with their OWN skill bars :rollseyes:

FatM4n

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    When ppl gonna stop posting such crap?
    more like when are people gonna come up with their OWN skill bars :rollseyes:[/b]
    maybe I wannabe zero fan :P

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_
    we were* not we was
    wtf u some spelling police?
    save the crap for your on mounth[/b]

P.S.Drop from Talos?

FatM4n

Snake Queen

MarvinTheMartian

f4tman, i have to agree with the skillbar thing, not that you copy it, i have no idea about that but....you dont even have thrust on your first skill bar, pls tell me its on the second one at least,lol, spike and thrust are the 2 you really want on the first one to nail those mages quick before they town/gate

Originally posted by Alive+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alive)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    What else can I do exactly at 1am?
    And actually you're the one who's "working", but still you just CAN'T work without getting on some games forums <_<
    what else can you do at 1pm? ive got an idea, FUCKING GO TO SLEEP!

don't tell me u spend every waking moment of your life on the internet and/or correcting people....[/b]
    Not really, I just go to sleep at 4-5am always, habits... :rollseyes:

FatM4n

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    f4tman, i have to agree with the skillbar thing, not that you copy it, i have no idea about that but....you dont even have thrust on your first skill bar, pls tell me its on the second one at least,lol, spike and thrust are the 2 you really want on the first one to nail those mages quick before they town/gate
    relax dude
    that my second skill bar
    I use 2 skill trees and thats the second tree

it's on f3 btw

MarvinTheMartian

relax? lol, it was a joke man, we all have our little skill setups, mine is different only cause i use w,a,s,d not click to move, im able to heal much more efficiently this way. even though i land my combo a little faster using the click to move view.

FatM4n

relax? lol, it was a joke man, we all have our little skill setups, mine is different only cause i use w,a,s,d not click to move, im able to heal much more efficiently this way. even though i land my combo a little faster using the click to move view.
    :P

btw clan assistent scammed clan on IN
    hes has now left clan with in and other various stuff

MarvinTheMartian

come on...didnt see that one coming? lol, dont leave items with people, if i do i boss, i do it with ONLY people i have known for a while and fully trust ( not many ) and it stays within the people that did the boss, no outside people touch the drop unless we decide to give it to them. otherwise....you get assholes like that and say bye bye to everything.

i just killed my first TK and talos, and got PE from tk ^_^

MarvinTheMartian

hmmm, a lvl 62 rogue...tanked tk and talos? think not, you mean you helped kill them? cause i am almost lvl 70 and i barely tank tk massived with 3 or 4 full healers.

FatM4n

come on...didnt see that one coming? lol, dont leave items with people, if i do i boss, i do it with ONLY people i have known for a while and fully trust ( not many ) and it stays within the people that did the boss, no outside people touch the drop unless we decide to give it to them. otherwise....you get assholes like that and say bye bye to everything.
    he was the one who started the clan
    we all didn't se that coming

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast