Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

BFD__235, LvL 75 lr mage

This is a discussion on BFD__235, LvL 75 lr mage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont wanna read all.. ur equip?...
Page: 10

i dont wanna read all.. ur equip?

and i wasnt parasited + tormented by accident?
    go fire, come vs if u win i'll take back all my words...[/b]
    woohoooo parasite him and he will use new botton for fo town and dun lost nps -.-

ok dude give me 224 m. 112 for reskill flame and pownt u ass and 112 for reskill again light oki doki?
    or maybe u can reskill light and fight as light ?
    so.....

u r GG ( town noba pls )

i dont wanna read all.. ur equip?[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1676111

i dont wanna read all.. ur equip?[/b]
    bfd his equips if i remember right were:

complete +8 set
    crystal 25 dd
    glasbelt
    dual imir +2
    dual sse not sure if +0 or +1
    ep +2
    elysium +7

that was what he used in the movie now he got some of his stuff improved i think.

and pipo hes referring to bfd his equips not urs, not cause ur name is in this topic it makes this topic urs.

bfd his equips if i remember right were:

complete +8 set
    crystal 25 dd
    glasbelt
    dual imir +2
    dual sse not sure if +0 or +1
    ep +2
    elysium +7
    that was what he used in the movie now he got some of his stuff improved i think.

and pipo hes referring to bfd his equips not urs, not cause ur name is in this topic it makes this topic urs.[/b]
    bfd doesnt use sse's
    ce+2 and wse+2

liquidkk

simon is good mage but still fire mages suck so not usefull...
    and pipo raiding mages can be done with only 1 priest (duffer fullhealer) and 1 good warrior easy and u guys had 1 lvl 80 warrior 1 great bp duffer full healer (dontcallmenoob) great lvl 80 mage (u) and another int priest duffer fullhealer and ofc u guys was on scrolls u guess? i would town too.. :C

bfd doesnt use sse's
    ce+2 and wse+2[/b]
    well u slept with him i didnt.

BossKhantures

Hi friend, dunno why but your links doesn't work for me, and I really want to dwl your movie.
    Any re-upload for me? :unsure:

Edited: Downloading now

PS: I hope that u are the guy I know from DLW with (now) lvl 59 sin named BFD. B)

Hi friend, dunno why but your links doesn't work for me, and I really want to dwl your movie.
    Any re-upload for me? :unsure:

Edited: Downloading now

PS: I hope that u are the guy I know from DLW with (now) lvl 59 sin named BFD. B)[/b]
    bfd has a sin ( bfd235)lvl 59 in diez in the clan acrucialdetail.

BossKhantures

^^ I quited USKO 2 years ago, but i remember him from DLW's. He was pwning all. Maybe he remeber me (nick Smike_CZ in those times)

But that is OT. I just want to rate his movie. 8/10 because of quality and missing party ownage(tp etc.) and i miss bombing town.
    But at all, now it is my second favorite movie(first is Mrav's 5th movie) ...
    ^^ good job man, go go make another one

^^ I quited USKO 2 years ago, but i remember him from DLW's. He was pwning all. Maybe he remeber me (nick Smike_CZ in those times)

But that is OT. I just want to rate his movie. 8/10 because of quality and missing party ownage(tp etc.) and i miss bombing town.
    But at all, now it is my second favorite movie(first is Mrav's 5th movie) ...
    ^^ good job man, go go make another one [/b]

orcs dont allow us to bombing town they start flaming us ... should read infra his reply at previous page about me doing a townnova.
    maybe thats why it aint in bfd his movie idk... but unlike infra i like novatown yes its a lame way to get np but u risking to lose exp (40 mil at 75 without prem, even for a mage its hard to earn back). So imo they shouldnt bitch about it. If we want to risk 40 mil exp for 300 nps its our prob .

and yes mrav hism ovies are very nice aswell... people call flame mages useless but he surely pwned. alltho his gear was very good hellblood +8 as fire mage if i remember right.

Infra

did i ever town in 1VS1?

didnt think so...

If u talking about 5 mages vs 6 melees and 2 duffers ... yes i always town...

cause imo : if you can only gang tormented mages from their back when luring ew , u dont deserve the nps.

i would love to see pipo being a fire mage i doubt he can get my hp down to 3/4...

the only very good mage on orc side is countess imo and i loved the vs we had .[/b]

orcs dont allow us to bombing town they start flaming us ... should read infra his reply at previous page about me doing a townnova.
    maybe thats why it aint in bfd his movie idk... but unlike infra i like novatown yes its a lame way to get np but u risking to lose exp (40 mil at 75 without prem, even for a mage its hard to earn back). So imo they shouldnt bitch about it. If we want to risk 40 mil exp for 300 nps its our prob .

and yes mrav hism ovies are very nice aswell... people call flame mages useless but he surely pwned. alltho his gear was very good hellblood +8 as fire mage if i remember right.[/b]
    U tell us we only bang mages from their back..lol when we come to spot EW party usally is town, we max get 1-2 kills...
    and i think nova town is more lame then raiding EW but w/e, im not gonna continue spam josh's topic

U tell us we only bang mages from their back..lol when we come to spot EW party usally is town, we max get 1-2 kills...
    and i think nova town is more lame then raiding EW but w/e, im not gonna continue spam josh's topic[/b]

excuse me ... but its u who calls me noob cause i town when u raid ew, and i wont stop doing it (when im exping im exping and im not donating nps to a party with 3 lvl 70 duffers and 2 lvl 75 warriors and a lightmage ). I didnt complain about the raids , did I? And i called pipo noob cause his combo sucks not cause he raids ew.
    Sombody else asks why there are no townnova parts in bfd his movie i answered his question referring to ur post. That its a bad thing if we have to believe you.

you trying to flame me but on everything u say u just pwning urself over and over again, its sad but true.
    if you want to make up somthing else now like showing how i died to ur full party go ahead and post... an answer will be provided fast.

MissK

Good video ^^

Rennie

9/10

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast