Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

BFD__235, LvL 75 lr mage

This is a discussion on BFD__235, LvL 75 lr mage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i like =D 8/10...
Page: 5

Snirr5

i like =D
    8/10

movie was a bit laggy but other than that it was decent
    ur staff combo was good though, well at least it was better than mine as a mage :P
    7.5/10
    8.5 with better fps and newer music

Thanks for all the replies...couple things to respond to...

Quality, I've tested fraps and it's really good quality, everything is clear and easy to read, only problem is that it drops my fps down to like 4 or 5.

Lags, I'm guessing it's because of my ram (pc is maxed at 1g). While playing, the game is smooth and I don't have the lags, but when I go back to the video, it's recorded the game with the lags o.O

When recording there weren't many ppl from clan/friends online that wanted to pk (xping or farming), and the few bits that I did have recorded with a party were boring, just sitting in front of ob or searching bowl for somebody to chase until they towned.

Sad the beginning of ur movie was sucky. Kssing orcs while a hughe human army is backing you up, isnt an accomplishment.[/b]
    Actually they were attempting to ks me :P I was fighting that party with my priest, then the humans ran down from human town...luckily I still got the kills

AQ u stole the music i was gona use for my girakon warrior (the quiet place)[/b]
    yeah, I forgot I wasn't supposed to use that song till after zack reminded me (after I had already posted it :P)

I forgot about just quoting everybody :P

i enjoyed watching it xD . T_T i hope im in the amity pk movie wiht the priest when iw as still there ^^:P.

we want more ^^[/b]
    I wasn't able to do any kind of recording then, was on the old pc.

always fun pking with u,if u guys cant see it, half of the time we pk we r duffed so its harder to play u know :P
    9\10 quality can be better :P[/b]
    yeah, there was over 20 minutes of pk recorded with zogi that I had to edit out where we were in town fully duffed asking for cures.

I wanna have a duel with you o_O[/b]
    okay

well, you are a good mage bfd, no doubt about that...but BP's have shitty resistances anyway, so i can see me never beating you in a 1v1, we have 1v1 many times, and even after i up the typical lightning belt, ss, or rols, whatever else i can find...i still spend the whole fight getting dotted to death....so continue what ur doing i guess, it still makes the NP....slide, slide, slide, stun....kiiiiiillllll... 8.5/10

ps- i will continue to duff the shit outa you until i figure out another way how to beat u...and pray i can get a couple of hits off[/b]
    it's not the malice or parasite that I truly hate, it's when you hit me with both and then 2 hit me

nice pk 10/10

btw can you put the names of the songs in the movie here plys [/b]
    Rammstein - Du Hast
    Linkin Park - One Step Closer
    Soil - Pride
    Fort Minor - Believe Me
    In Flames - The Quiet Place

I didnt see IAmVilligar in the movie :S[/b]
    he's the one in the PUS TS scroll that zogi and I kill in slow motion :P

Axarus

Good LR mage
    Ur movie is good

8/10

Nicely done Josh. One of the smoothest comboers I've seen xD Good music, but yeah, quality did suck ass, although I didnt find the lag too bad.

9/10

Mario

but as a light mage u sacrifice damage to stun. it would be retarded to say it takes no skill to max ur mp out and hit twice as hard too as a fire mage right? i have to disagree buddy. S> Lightning belt, LR talia, Rols, Gob gear, LR pots, magic shield scroll (cheap)![/b]
    lol... he hits me ~600... + instant stun A.Q

Thanks for all the replies...couple things to respond to...

Quality, I've tested fraps and it's really good quality, everything is clear and easy to read, only problem is that it drops my fps down to like 4 or 5.

Lags, I'm guessing it's because of my ram (pc is maxed at 1g). While playing, the game is smooth and I don't have the lags, but when I go back to the video, it's recorded the game with the lags o.O[/b]
    If ur fps drops down to 4 or 5 when u use fraps, then it means ur computer is too slow, and no! ur comp doesnt handle the game smoothly.. well, at least not if u compare it with a high end one, u think its smooth cuz u havent tried a comp that gives u constantly 100~120 fps ingame without fraps. :P
    And another no, its not ur RAM's fault that u get low fps, its ur CPU and GPU that needs a change, ofc the most important and expensive part of ur comp..
    I got a video here recorded with 30 fps setup in fraps, and it should give u somewhere an idea of what "smooth" means h34r:
    http://files.filefront.com/Dr4k0noACavi/;7...;/fileinfo.html

o btw.. I can fraps with 60 fps aswell, its nearly double as smooth as the video with 30 fps, if u look closely, but then it would also cost double as much space. :s Ingame without fraps on i got 20~180 fps, all depends on where i stand.. in moradon with merchants its around 20 fps, while cz is around 70 fps, and a place with very few objects i can hit 160~180 fps.
    urgh, that was a little bit offtopic..

But I would like to add another comment. Lightning mages became so much more powerful since RoFD, not only the high lvl, but the lvl 72 blading skill made the mages as a warrior. AND with those new staffs BF provided, their stun rate and damage has increased to a whole new lvl. A lightning mage with good staff can spam around 500 dmg with that fkn blading skill, and stun like hell. Even with SS, lightning belt, lycaon hammer, and ROLs I can still get stunned BADLY. And thats around 250 LR

Mariuszowy

ks lazým ? oký?

Nothing special, just random noobs get killed.

It's better to show 2-3 long actions in CZ than showing 30 short actions of ksing.

2/10.

Terrorblade

ks lazým ? oký?

Nothing special, just random noobs get killed.

It's better to show 2-3 long actions in CZ than showing 30 short actions of ksing.

2/10.[/b]
    u should shush because u never played with him. And btw .... long actions make the movies boring as hell, so short clips FTW !

Mariuszowy

i dont say he play bad.

I just say movie was very bad :P Short clips = ks clips = no ownage = bad movie :P

Terrorblade

i dont say he play bad.

I just say movie was very bad :P Short clips = ks clips = no ownage = bad movie :P[/b]
    well I have a different opinion

Long clips = many breaks without fight = boring = bad movie :P

Most of the time BFD and the guys he played with, was getting ksed by others. It's good that they didnt give the last hit.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

thats like 400 lr right there and u still get stunned? .___.

i beat bfd on x1x before unbuffed :x[/b]
    i smell bullshit

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast