Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

BFD__235, LvL 75 lr mage

This is a discussion on BFD__235, LvL 75 lr mage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I did actually like that alot, havent seen ANY decent video since i saw the_strom's test video where he didnt ...
Page: 6

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I did actually like that alot, havent seen ANY decent video since i saw the_strom's test video where he didnt even play with that mage.

As for light mages in general, those who think light mage is easy class to play with, unfair class to duel or any of that shit, go back to school.

Only thing is still laugh about is that ppl dont know how to beat a light mage. In usko it was really a shock when iceage came. Ppl were stuned to ashes with new lvl 72 skill. And STILLL they dont know how to fight back, what it been, a year?

It dosent take much to turn cz into light mages playground. Lvl, items and knowing what to do (tho i still think there are only very very few mages who are actually equal to this :P )

Anyways, nice job.

Willows

Bfd is a hunter. That's really all there is to say O_o

Oh and +1 for not having any Zalatias in it. That woulda ruined it for me.

ks lazým ? oký?

Nothing special, just random noobs get killed.

It's better to show 2-3 long actions in CZ than showing 30 short actions of ksing.

2/10.[/b]
    actually a good portion of the ppl in the movie were lvl 75-80, and not just random noobs as you claim. As for the "long" action scenes, well, it's very hard to have any fight in cz last more than 30-45 seconds. But thanks for your comment anyways.

realdie99

gratz dude very nice movie ... i like your player .. you very strong for a lr mage

great movie, I liked it

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have to admit I get the most satisfaction stunning BFD more than any other mage in Diez

I have to admit I get the most satisfaction stunning BFD more than any other mage in Diez[/b]
    the part at the end right after the lupus, the only reason I put that in there was because I was slowed and maliced and just knew you were about to kill me....but lucky for me you stunned with just one hit, and that group of humans saved me :lol:

it's not the malice or parasite that I truly hate, it's when you hit me with both and then 2 hit me [/b]
    lol, yea, i usually don't duff out of respect for the other player during a 1v1 unless it's 2v1 or more, but with u i make an exception...

...ah, i still have a few things i would like to try on ya as far as resistances...but i guess that will have to wait till cz

ps... GET UR ASS TO ORC!!!!

I have to admit I get the most satisfaction stunning BFD more than any other mage in Diez[/b]
    +1

i've heard felix on vent...he does get a kick outa it, lmao

lol, yea, i usually don't duff out of respect for the other player during a 1v1 unless it's 2v1 or more, but with u i make an exception...

...ah, i still have a few things i would like to try on ya as far as resistances...but i guess that will have to wait till cz

ps... GET UR ASS TO ORC!!!![/b]
    who knows, maybe when NT is re-enabled.

sirgardiner

ZOMG BFD....10/10 easily the most entertaining pk vid in a long ass time....simply because it was fun to watch, and u pewnted. The 2nd Havvk 1v1 was hellaciously funny. Hat&#39;s off to a GG and a great movie. <3

P.S. Ur my idol.

P.P.S. drop the dcz archer and make a damn mage ffs.

P.P.P.S. join pariah. <3[/b]

hey santica cani join ur clan if i may just let me know
    mage flame
    100k np
    lvl 58
    human let me know pm me pls

a truly beautiful view mate

its bad that I cant play often and pk with you

btw your combo striking :P

SokoBo4

nice light mage
    u stun alot and do alot of dmg

but
    u cut the movie alot
    and u ks ALOTTTT :P

nice movie

really nice video, i like it, reminds me a lot of maritza when he reskills to lightning, let me know when u in ronark cause i feel the urge to vs u and those vs with havvk, im really sad to see such a great acc to fall into such a noobie&#39;s hands, anyhow 8.5/10 beginning was all ks but the vs part and the duo were good keep it up m8

oO Jc Oo

nice movie, bad quality :P

mmm i hope i will catch u in cz for a vs

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast