Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Bifrost Patrol

This is a discussion on The Bifrost Patrol within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; disliked it. ur terrible at picking good targets. i only watched like halfway through its like ur just zring. always ...
Page: 2

oldboy

disliked it. ur terrible at picking good targets. i only watched like halfway through its like ur just zring. always go for the priest stop going after warriors when they have party healers. and it really isnt impressive to raid bifrost parties since ur on scrolls and they're on buffs. 5/10..[/b]
    my thoughts exactly...wtf r u wasting time on the warrior when hes getting spammed by his healer right behind :/
    oh and music was awful
    the part on the bridge of 1/3 was terrible..the healer was in the middle and u were going for the rogue :/ he wasnt even getting hit..."guess we cant take them without nevermore" no u just need to have common sense

EEthan

if you were any worse at picking targets you would be trying to attack your own nation

Killer music tho :P

JDgarth

:P yeah about the whole target thing its just because HOOOKA was being a jew and telling me to attack those targets blame it on him xD

you have no right to rate a movie 5/10...
    any1 got link to dragonite pk vid? rofl[/b]
    oh please, ur the last person who can call me a bad pker. i wont even reply further because i know all u undestructable guys just do is retarded flames. all im gonna say is i made more nps in 3 months than u probably did in ur ko career.

kibal

The movie is rlly bored , also once again scrolls vs buff wow so great....also the first fights was so funy , like 3 partys of orcs vs 1 party of humans or something like this.
    The rest of the fight was always the same raid farm partys full scrolled , and the funy shit is how ur party got pwnz sometimes xD ( i know that they were like 3 partys versus 1 but well u were the 1 pking).

it's not impressive ...

didn't watch more than 2 sek .. ur just rapeing ppl in bifrost ... GG ...

a lvl 75-80 party could do almost whatever they want too... so sad to misuse ur chars like that

JDgarth

our motto is if we cant farm then nobody can

HolyGh0st

nice movie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12