Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Biggest dupers on DieZ

This is a discussion on Biggest dupers on DieZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Banned

hm i thought the lines had to be within the other lines of the boxes..so PS ? or what?

sexy Owa

dupe or not those players are all trash and can be easilly killed like any other player kind of makes up for their lack of talent

Viano

Possible ist upgrade item more +21 rebirth? :|??

Possible ist upgrade item more +21 rebirth? :|??[/b]
    am not sure but i think uniques could go to +30 rebirth , and that raptor is a bit suspicious <_<

skrillamon

he&#39;s so glowy xD

magnified

yea im pretty sure +21 is the highest rebirth but that glowy cs looks tight as fuck

peterX

I made a post a while ago, according to KODB they have listed +30 RB items so, 30 is the very max (+ 11.8) or so

P4rthen0n

Well tbh, the only RLAX&#39;s item that I&#39;d think that is probably a dupe or something like that is the IN+3. His ROC+3 or even ROF+2 are possible for him. He&#39;s one of the big guns from KB so I guess he&#39;d get more drops and since they&#39;ve been farming isiloon+felankor for MONTHS straight then yes, at least the roc+3 may not a dupe, although it&#39;s a (high) possibility that it was made using the anvil bug, dunno how old are the screenshots.
    I would assume KB have been getting 1 to 3 unique rings (rom, rol or roc) a day for a long time just from isiloon+felankor. Just like Claw, i&#39;d say those shells are dupes but i wouldn&#39;t be surprised one bit if legrunt had dual +3 rocs or something like that, just because i have a slight idea of how many isiloon+felankor legrunt and his clan have killed over the last year (yes year, almost every single day).

Not defending any of them btw, just stating that those uniques jewls might be less ilegit than most ppl think.

And how the hell did OXXOSYSTEMS get stuff like that ? He was a noob some time ago, died all the time. O.o gm pls ?

Banned

they should remove isiloon and felankor, honestly. its a retarted way for people to get AMAZINGLY good gear, without giving it much effort : \

PlayerofRogueC0la

and we shall care for there dupes why?

Banned

they should remove isiloon and felankor, honestly. its a retarted way for people to get AMAZINGLY good gear, without giving it much effort : \[/b]
    dont think they should take them out but make thedrop rate worse

PlayerofRogueC0la

:S easy?? isloon takes like 5 minutes to take down loll

Banned

:S easy?? isloon takes like 5 minutes to take down loll[/b]
    no it dosent
    there has been videos if isi been taken down in like 10 seconds..abyss fires and drains ftw

Banned

and we shall care for there dupes why?[/b]
    common sense?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast