Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Biggest dupers on DieZ

This is a discussion on Biggest dupers on DieZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont think roc +3 and rof +2 should be called dupes since diez is an old server and uniques ...
Page: 3

I dont think roc +3 and rof +2 should be called dupes since diez is an old server and uniques +2 - +3 r normal there i dont mean its normal for every 2nd char to have it,but its possible to have a few of them ...

And +9 items too...

You cant call someone duper just because he has 1 or 2 +3 unques unless you have a proof of duping same with +9 weapons/armors/shields becauee +9 is POSSIBLE in rofd..

Long time ago ppl with +8 items were called dupers but now +8 is NORMAL even if its a rly 1337 item,soon it will be the same with +9s because of the rebirth upgrade with this rebirth trina(i cant remeber its name xD) its 40%(or something like that) every upgrade which is really great for upgrading +8 items (+5 rebirthed)[/b]

lol gogo get me rof +3 and roc +3 if its that easy...

and that avedon is posseble... firend of me made an avedon +7 rebirth.. i know its not +9 rebirth but still its only 2 upgrades more... nothing imposseble on that tbh.

ps: Why isnt chabo on that list? :-D j/k :wub: chabo his leet gear ^^

FredTFT

how do u explain that they have 1 item +25 or +30 and other items are only +7/+8 or smth ?!?

i'll tell ya: it's coz they are smart and KO-addicted!!! buy 40 raptors+8, 40trinas and go visit the anvil... that's really expensive yeh, but when u're holding the CSW+ killing isiloon in clan 2times a day, you can get that kind of money quite easily; and if you don't have those, you still can spend a lot of $$ in KC to make it.

and if you're not convinced... just think about that: Diez is one of the oldest server, with a lot of LVL80's and killing isiloon/felankor with a full clan of 80's isn't so hard... so you can do it on a regular basis and get all the items you need :P

magnified

lol gogo get me rof +3 and roc +3 if its that easy...

and that avedon is posseble... firend of me made an avedon +7 rebirth.. i know its not +9 rebirth but still its only 2 upgrades more... nothing imposseble on that tbh.
    ps: Why isnt chabo on that list? :-D j/k :wub: chabo his leet gear ^^[/b]

actually, its 4 more upgrades to get it +9 because im pretty sure +11 rebirth is considered +9....

Banned

tbh just because someone has items like these doesn't mean they're a duper. Yes, some of them are certainly illegitimate but maybe they offered legit items to get them.

And to answer the upgrade question, items can be upgraded to +30 only. No higher. +21 is considered +10 and get the constant mega-bright glow for +10 items and higher but are also still able to be upgraded to a level just under what I guess would be the next upgrade level. (+30)

But now'a days...lots of people have +3 uniques...+9 items. Of course some of the items listed are really fucked up...cs+25 ...raptor+30, just impossible to be legit but some of them are just not as unbelievable to me.[/b]
    +1 It's not imbossible to make +9 or +10 items. There are already so many items on Dies tho... u can just buy like many many +Eights and make +9 or +10 if u have money

Banned

how do u explain that they have 1 item +25 or +30 and other items are only +7/+8 or smth ?!?

i'll tell ya: it's coz they are smart and KO-addicted!!! buy 40 raptors+8, 40trinas and go visit the anvil... that's really expensive yeh, but when u're holding the CSW+ killing isiloon in clan 2times a day, you can get that kind of money quite easily; and if you don't have those, you still can spend a lot of $$ in KC to make it.

and if you're not convinced... just think about that: Diez is one of the oldest server, with a lot of LVL80's and killing isiloon/felankor with a full clan of 80's isn't so hard... so you can do it on a regular basis and get all the items you need :P[/b]
    actually it has been proven that holding the castle makes you lose money, rather than gaining it. those lvl 80's you talked about bugged their way up to like 77 then ended up leveling legitly after that. so, bifrost +9 items are not fishy enough to ban someone? go look at undefeated movie of him upgrading everything, it all broke. so you mean to tell me that they can make +9 items no problem when everyone else breaks them instantly? they must be either the LUCKIEST upgraders ever, or they are the richest people in the world. they bug isiloon ALL the fucking time, you can do isiloon with only like, 10-12 people bugging it with the right amount of abyss fires and tankers, drainers.

and +2/+3 uniques? lol, come on thats just bullshit. ANYONE with a +3 unique needs to get looked into, 27 rols? 27 rocs? man some people need to use common sense.

Terrorblade

More topics like this one and I will quit the game <_<

Banned

actually, its 4 more upgrades to get it +9 because im pretty sure +11 rebirth is considered +9....[/b]
    I believe it is a +9 rebirth. Not +9 non rebirth (+11)

actually it has been proven that holding the castle makes you lose money, rather than gaining it. those lvl 80&#39;s you talked about bugged their way up to like 77 then ended up leveling legitly after that. so, bifrost +9 items are not fishy enough to ban someone? go look at undefeated movie of him upgrading everything, it all broke. so you mean to tell me that they can make +9 items no problem when everyone else breaks them instantly? they must be either the LUCKIEST upgraders ever, or they are the richest people in the world. they bug isiloon ALL the fucking time, you can do isiloon with only like, 10-12 people bugging it with the right amount of abyss fires and tankers, drainers.

and +2/+3 uniques? lol, come on thats just bullshit. ANYONE with a +3 unique needs to get looked into, 27 rols? 27 rocs? man some people need to use common sense.[/b]
    On servers like Ares and Diez +9 items and +3 uniques aren&#39;t impossible at all. Your telling me that someone that could have been playing this game for what like 3 years? Couldn&#39;t have managed to get 27 drops? Or traded other items/babashopped to get 27 of one unique? Now the +30 rebirth raptor, and +25 rebirth chitin shield is probably a dupe, but some of those uniques could be very well legit. Not saying they are...but it&#39;s not impossible to make +3 uniques.

Banned

On servers like Ares and Diez +9 items and +3 uniques aren&#39;t impossible at all. Your telling me that someone that could have been playing this game for what like 3 years? Couldn&#39;t have managed to get 27 drops? Or traded other items/babashopped to get 27 of one unique? Now the +30 rebirth raptor, and +25 rebirth chitin shield is probably a dupe, but some of those uniques could be very well legit. Not saying they are...but it&#39;s not impossible to make +3 uniques.[/b]
    its not impossible like u said but when they run around in FULL decked out +3 uniques and FULL +9 armors, then wtf? you KNOW they are cheaters. and they are stupid enough to rebirth it is even funnier. xeroo or whatever the fuck his name is a KNOWN cheater on diez. its alright to have a couple of +3 uniques yes, but to be fully decked out in +3 iron neck, +3 warrior earrings, +3 rocs, +3 skele/iron/glass belt is just plain ridiculous along with having +9 raptor and +9 shells? come on....there are people that have been playing WAY longer than they have and they do not have one single +3 unique OR a single +9 armor/weapon

I dont think roc +3 and rof +2 should be called dupes since diez is an old server and uniques +2 - +3 r normal there i dont mean its normal for every 2nd char to have it,but its possible to have a few of them ...

And +9 items too...

You cant call someone duper just because he has 1 or 2 +3 unques unless you have a proof of duping same with +9 weapons/armors/shields becauee +9 is POSSIBLE in rofd..

Long time ago ppl with +8 items were called dupers but now +8 is NORMAL even if its a rly 1337 item,soon it will be the same with +9s because of the rebirth upgrade with this rebirth trina(i cant remeber its name xD) its 40%(or something like that) every upgrade which is really great for upgrading +8 items (+5 rebirthed)[/b]
    then explain to me that +30 raptor... and that +25 cs extremely lucky mayb?

shut the fuck up!!!!!!

Now the +30 rebirth raptor, and +25 rebirth chitin shield is probably a dupe[/b]
    no shit man

Banned Senior Member

The cs and rap arent dupe gm items ore db hacked ore gm gift no dupe...

and all other u cant say its dupe.. u can make rof+2 if u farm felankor evry day

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

On servers like Ares and Diez +9 items and +3 uniques aren&#39;t impossible at all. Your telling me that someone that could have been playing this game for what like 3 years? Couldn&#39;t have managed to get 27 drops? Or traded other items/babashopped to get 27 of one unique? Now the +30 rebirth raptor, and +25 rebirth chitin shield is probably a dupe, but some of those uniques could be very well legit. Not saying they are...but it&#39;s not impossible to make +3 uniques.[/b]
    RLAX hasn&#39;t played this game for 3 yrs for sure.. when i had my bp i was basically owning him, meaning his uniques were shittier than mine. n my uniques were all +0s then.

n yea the rof can be made... but it basically says the whole clan sponsors RLAX...does that make sense? xD

FredTFT

actually it has been proven that holding the castle makes you lose money, rather than gaining it. those lvl 80&#39;s you talked about bugged their way up to like 77 then ended up leveling legitly after that. so, bifrost +9 items are not fishy enough to ban someone? go look at undefeated movie of him upgrading everything, it all broke. so you mean to tell me that they can make +9 items no problem when everyone else breaks them instantly? they must be either the LUCKIEST upgraders ever, or they are the richest people in the world. they bug isiloon ALL the fucking time, you can do isiloon with only like, 10-12 people bugging it with the right amount of abyss fires and tankers, drainers.

and +2/+3 uniques? lol, come on thats just bullshit. ANYONE with a +3 unique needs to get looked into, 27 rols? 27 rocs? man some people need to use common sense.[/b]
    yeah i totally agree with you. Well i never played on Diez, but that&#39;s pretty much the same craps on all servers..
    the thing is that the topic = &#39;biggest dupers on DieZ&#39; and i really doubt those items are from dupe. They might have bugged isiloon to get the 27*IN to make it +3, but the items are probably not duped items.

Same for the armors/raptors... on the movies you see ppl upgrading, they most often upgrade 5-6 items, but there are few ppl on each server who are holding a lot of money and who can afford to buy 30-40 [item+8] + trina

RLAX isnt a surprise to me after he was running and healing all the time back in the fall when he was in KB.. fits his personality.

actually, its 4 more upgrades to get it +9 because im pretty sure +11 rebirth is considered +9....[/b]
    the screen posted is +9 rebirth not normal +9
    so only 2 upgrades more...

and +9 rebirth is posseble if u spend allot of money on it ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast