Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

black_knight vs. f9devil

This is a discussion on black_knight vs. f9devil within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pahahahahhah this is stupidest shit ive ever seen. Warrior can use many types of weapons such as Hell Breaker(club), Raptor(spear), ...
Page: 4

KingOfPika

pahahahahhah this is stupidest shit ive ever seen. Warrior can use many types of weapons such as Hell Breaker(club), Raptor(spear), Mirage(sword), or Giga(axe). If you notice you are hitting a fuktard whos got talia+all defense on for one weapon, then just use other weapons lol. And to MillionVoices: So if wearing talia + all weapon defense is ok because u said anything goes in 1vs1 as long as its not in the rule, then i guess illusioning people on 1vs1 is ok? there are certain rules that u go by on 1vs1 if u r a real player, i guess u need to quit this game. Plus, if you apply ur logic to real life, I guess you can have sex with ur grandma because it's not against the law? yeh thats right go think about what u said again.

Sorry to dissapoint, but 1v1 died when me and zero quit. It was already dead before then when people would use abyss pots and +2/+3s. The gear that people have now and level cap makes 1v1 a joke.

maliluki

nobody was talking about "papermages" (aka the past) and "full bp" (aka almost the past)
    we are talking about 2 fucking +70 warriors with ENOUGH def+hp+ap due the jewellerys which should fight w/o additional wep defs, since they make a fight just longer but not more funnier.

if not, f9 should revenge with the same amount of spear def and then we have a 1vs1 vid like other ppls full pk vids..[/b]
    well it would be a fair fight if f9 had those spear def too i agree,but don't flame the man just cause he was proud that he has beaten f9.i would like too see them fight naked with weapons B) B) .

MillionVoices

pahahahahhah this is stupidest shit ive ever seen. Warrior can use many types of weapons such as Hell Breaker(club), Raptor(spear), Mirage(sword), or Giga(axe). If you notice you are hitting a fuktard whos got talia+all defense on for one weapon, then just use other weapons lol. And to MillionVoices: So if wearing talia + all weapon defense is ok because u said anything goes in 1vs1 as long as its not in the rule, then i guess illusioning people on 1vs1 is ok? there are certain rules that u go by on 1vs1 if u r a real player, i guess u need to quit this game. Plus, if you apply ur logic to real life, I guess you can have sex with ur grandma because it's not against the law? yeh thats right go think about what u said again.[/b]
    What the hell does Sex with grandmas have to do with ppl using spear def, your examples are truly idiotic. Your kind of sick too.

Who cars if fight is 5 min long, F9 cant kill CalaAdmin end of the story.
    Thats what wepaon def is for, so enemy cant kill you.

well it would be a fair fight if f9 had those spear def too i agree,but don't flame the man just cause he was proud that he has beaten f9.i would like too see them fight naked with weapons B) B) .[/b]
    u said it..

proud? of what?

20(?) spear def vs 80(?) spear def is like
    a duffed papermage vs a sin with dual shards +9

KingOfPika

What the hell does Sex with grandmas have to do with ppl using spear def, your examples are truly idiotic. Your kind of sick too.

Thats what wepaon def is for, so enemy cant kill you.[/b]
    Whos calling who idiotic? I'm just using ur logic to view things when u say "since weapon defense is not in the rules we use them on 1vs1". That logic is called "idiotic" here is a better example for you. Would u cheat on ur girlfriend with her best friend just because there is no rule that u can't cheat?? No its just fukin called Moral. You should be ashamed to fukin wear 100 weapon defense against someone who has 0 weapon defense. You are pretty much saying rogues should keep illusioning on 1vs1s cuz there is no rule about that too.

PlayerofRogueC0la

that wasnt even real f9 it was robin.. f9 is very mad when i showed him the vid =P

u said it..

proud? of what?

20(?) spear def vs 80(?) spear def is like
    a duffed papermage vs a sin with dual shards +9[/b]
    a duffed mage would be a 3rd part interfernce.

They stated no rules in the VS.

So Black won fair and square.

The question is Can F9 kill him now?

J

Thats what wepaon def is for, so enemy cant kill you.[/b]
    That defeats the whole purpose of a fucking 1 v 1. I'm sure f9 could've worn 80+ weapon defence and the fight would've gone fucking forever. It just would me who has more pots that wins? It's fucking retarded.

Hostibus

oh yea just few more ppl like million and i`m gonna meet rogues that gonna acid pot me + illusion after that run away + minor to full hp then come back acid pot again and finally kills me ... well thats not against RULES as u say but it wont change the fact that its fcking lame and that none of the skilled players will ever do sth like this ...

That defeats the whole purpose of a fucking 1 v 1. I'm sure f9 could've worn 80+ weapon defence and the fight would've gone fucking forever. It just would me who has more pots that wins? It's fucking retarded.[/b]
    But he didnt did he?

Who Won the fight tell me?

Black Knight won end of story.
    Yea ppl says its lame , Ok its Lame, Ok he is cheap, Ok he is a noob

but he still won right.

ppl missing the point that there was no RULES in THE VS.
    So he won fair and square, stop whinig about spear def.

KingOfPika

But he didnt did he?

but he still won right.

So he won fair and square, stop whinig about spear def.[/b]
    Ur logic doesnt make sense. Apply ur logic to real life and we have a Hitler=U

My Point is that
    He Still WON even if he won in a "gay" way.
    F9 cant kill him period because he used spear def end of story.

how are you going to argue that?
    There should be nothnig to argue.

Stop redirecting topic about me, its not about me.

Common I wanna read your reply.

What are you goona write, that its cheap and unfair?

J

But he didnt did he?

but he still won right.

So he won fair and square, stop whinig about spear def.[/b]
    See thats fucking retarded. Let them 1 v 1 again with both of them wearing 80+ weapon defence, the fucking fight will never end. The person who wins just has more pots, its fucking retarded to wear that shit and you know it. Your just trying to start something that isn't necessary. If you 1 v 1ed someone with 80+ weapon defence and you lost and they came on here saying they owned you i bet you would be bitching about it too.

See thats fucking retarded. Let them 1 v 1 again with both of them wearing 80+ weapon defence, the fucking fight will never end. The person who wins just has more pots, its fucking retarded to wear that shit and you know it. Your just trying to start something that isn't necessary. If you 1 v 1ed someone with 80+ weapon defence and you lost and they came on here saying they owned you i bet you would be bitching about it too.[/b]
    i tried it already.. seems that ppl just want have a flameparty.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast