Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

0000000 the best rouge on ares or in ko for tha mata

This is a discussion on 0000000 the best rouge on ares or in ko for tha mata within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i jus found this vid from soewhere and decided to re upload it in honor of his memory..he made the ...
Page: 1

Banned

i jus found this vid from soewhere and decided to re upload it in honor of his memory..he made the vid not me ok. IM JUS SPREADING THE LOVE

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/124779.html

mad sickkkkkkk he went 5 vs 1 !!!!!!

burningZero

1st

No more 00000000000000000000 videossssssssss

St0neColdKill3r

eesh someone needs to close this topic fast this is gonna turn ugly fast. Yea great movie and all bro but it probably already has been posted by like 5 different ppl over the years not to mention in Abas video compilation.

SilentDaemon

again lol

00000 was the best sin on USKO.... but he started Wow

00000 was the best sin on USKO.... but he started Wow [/b]
    He was the best with combo , not with dmg , he allways canceld my heals , he allways know how to tank many people , but the dmg wasnt so high ( depends on who ofcurse ) , anyway i think G7 was the rogue with the highest dmg .

HotAsIce

I still don't mind seeing them reposted. He was a great player.

ZeIda

Sure he was a good sin, but imo kinda overrated... Its not hard to do 1vs5 when you are lvl 70 with full uniques and fighting lvl 50-60`s with fp`s/chitins+6 and +7 dex/str jewels. The reason why he was so good was 70, had good gear and knew how to play when most others didnt. Maybe he WAS the best sin, but I think today he would be average.

ZeIda

double post.

Banned

IMO he's a LEGEND !

HotAsIce

Well, regardless of his gear and level, he was a great player, and thats somethign noone can deny. Items aren't the only thing that make a player, look at how Duran kicked feylong in the face in his PK video during war. The people who do well and are remembered are remembered for being on the "cutting edge" of the game. Whether it be for gear, high level, or skill, and there is someone you can probably fit into each of the categories, but the ones that come to mind are usually pretty decent players. The reason people think hes over rated is because he knew he was good, and I think he got a little bigheaded. Its not apparent in the videos, but it is in his ko4life posts. How you communicate with the community of knight online can have a big impact on your popularity.

N1GG4

Sure he was a good sin, but imo kinda overrated... Its not hard to do 1vs5 when you are lvl 70 with full uniques and fighting lvl 50-60`s with fp`s/chitins+6 and +7 dex/str jewels. The reason why he was so good was 70, had good gear and knew how to play when most others didnt. Maybe he WAS the best sin, but I think today he would be average.[/b]
    but then again so did all the other high levels at the time and when they made videos theirs didnt come out as good nor were they as good. and on top of that he also shows that he vs's high levels and still wins i mean come on half the time when ever he's vsing a warrior they have a raptor +8 and most of the rogues have glowies to so just stop the argueing and enjoy the video.

+ he had the combo to prove he was a great sin. and +1 to the person about me

qunix

hes best

what is the name of the first song again? and U guys can say what ever zero is prolly the best sin ever, and this vid will never turn old...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast