Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blackcomb, BP movie from Girakon

This is a discussion on Blackcomb, BP movie from Girakon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i oughta make a pk vid, ur giving bp's a bad name we dont use talias in vs's!...
Page: 3

i oughta make a pk vid, ur giving bp's a bad name we dont use talias in vs's!

Mike_Miller

because thats his skill, he has about 600-700def so he needs it.

its only fair, its either dont malice and spam half the dmg or malice and spam near the same.[/b]
    but if he does both lol naw he's alright and will be better when he gets helis but the shit he put in his video this shit its like wtf.

him and gen would have been a good vs if he took talia off... and yes that is why i healed gen...

aero

If he wasnt allowed to solo a boss, if he saw Duke, or Lupus he had to call ANOTHER clan member to come help him ? Or if he saw TK and noone else was on, and he saw a random warrior, he couldnt heal the warrior?[/b]
    Eslant bosses you numbskull, there are always ppl online in insanity to kill bosses, and there was 2 other from insanity there, so thats a clan drop and should go to via who then would give it out <_<

GangstamaN

Nice vid, you did heal a few times when you really didn&#39;t need to. Nice remix at the start. ;p

watching

EDIT: Nice vid i liked it

nathan16

Nice vid, nice music aswell
    cheers.

binky

nice like the music xD

LurifaX

tnx all for the comments

And about the IN we&#39;re all irl friends and i suppose we&#39;re bad babas and sold it when we quited and made some $. sorry for that

and yes i were talia as often as i can, i spent hours of farming dogs/warriors to make em, but when i vs i dont use the same def on the talias as the person i vs uses.
    For me 99 def > 15str/hp any day.

hope i made my self clear

Mike_Miller

your a lier. you did use talia in your vs-es. and you kinda vs-d like a asshole... but i guess it dont matter your a joke. in cz we got a good laugh from you as i remember. only thing about you is if we could killed yopu while usesing talia... and i got the closest and gen did not

at 1st i thought your movie was like a joke movie but then ppl came in and said nice vid... then i thought oyu might accualy think this is ok and this is how oyu vs lol. but i was sadly mistaken... you really do think this is a good video.

hope i made my self clear :P

LurifaX

your a lier. you did use talia in your vs-es. and you kinda vs-d like a asshole... but i guess it dont matter your a joke. in cz we got a good laugh from you as i remember. only thing about you is if we could killed yopu while usesing talia... and i got the closest and gen did not

at 1st i thought your movie was like a joke movie but then ppl came in and said nice vid... then i thought oyu might accualy think this is ok and this is how oyu vs lol. but i was sadly mistaken... you really do think this is a good video.

hope i made my self clear :P[/b]

are u owndemise?
    Are u mad cause u defeated u with 6 lvl less and 30 stat points less?
    ya, i had axe def talia and flame and glacier while i vsed u.

Cheers

so u wouldnt care if sum1 used talia agianst u in a 1v1?

are u owndemise?

Cheers[/b]
    Yeah he is, and hes bitching because he lost. Owndemise, you were fully geared, roc +1, IB, WE +1, etc.. And you STILL lost to a 66, dont give the bullcrap that you didn&#39;t know it was a duff fight, LAWL, go back and watch the vid, you were the first guy to cast a duff, so a big lol to what you said.
    Even if it was a club talia, which i doubt it was, the extra ap of your lvl and items and helis would of made up for it.

LurifaX

so u wouldnt care if sum1 used talia agianst u in a 1v1? [/b]
    like i said before, i didn&#39;t use a talia with weapon def as the guy i vsed had.
    So no, i dont have problems with talias at all, for me u can use talias, acid&#39;s, magic hammers.
    Items and skills in this game are all made to be used, that&#39;s what i think.

also youtube link.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hye_1PACRuU

NixY

WTF was that music. After 20seconds had to close it.[/b]
    A Swedish Rockband ( Lilla Syster )

Mike_Miller

are u owndemise?

Cheers[/b]
    lol mate, you barly lived with talia as we can see. runn and healing for a bit. you wore talia buts its ok like i said to each his own. it just funny you put it in a pk video and thats how ppl will remeber you... cheap.

Yeah he is, and hes bitching because he lost. Owndemise, you were fully geared, roc +1, IB, WE +1, etc.. And you STILL lost to a 66, dont give the bullcrap that you didn&#39;t know it was a duff fight, LAWL, go back and watch the vid, you were the first guy to cast a duff, so a big lol to what you said.
    Even if it was a club talia, which i doubt it was, the extra ap of your lvl and items and helis would of made up for it.[/b]
    bro this is a fourm for ppl who play ko.... can you see where i maliced him... lol. i was fully geard and yes if you doubt a helis presit fully geard would lose to a lvl 66 then maybe you should start playing ko... its a cool game.

also yes the lvl diff and item does make up for it but spam 1920 and malice with talia is another story

like i said before, i didn&#39;t use a talia with weapon def as the guy i vsed had.
    So no, i dont have problems with talias at all, for me u can use talias, acid&#39;s, magic hammers.
    Items and skills in this game are all made to be used, that&#39;s what i think.

also youtube link.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hye_1PACRuU[/b]
    sure but jsut some people think of talia as cheap thats all...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast