Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

BlackWidow Vol.1

This is a discussion on BlackWidow Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good job and as the guy said u should cure urself more.. and the people who die on xp parties ...
Page: 3

Lag0nx

good job

and as the guy said u should cure urself more..

and the people who die on xp parties aren't noobs or anything,they are relaxed not in pk mode.. when i xp half the time i don't even look around and see orcs coming ,i look up to find myself dead sometimes

BlackWidow

good job

and as the guy said u should cure urself more..

and the people who die on xp parties aren't noobs or anything,they are relaxed not in pk mode.. when i xp half the time i don't even look around and see orcs coming ,i look up to find myself dead sometimes [/b]
    well if that same fight didnt go on for 20 straight mins of our scroll thus me having to get more pots from letter i might believe they we're sleep walking back to DK 5 times. any which way for pathos will love to see much better, and warland i know my build and with chitin 8 i laugh at rogues so if i need to cure i cure. you were in another frap when we raided your 2 subside priests clan party at the back DK spawn but eh i decided against that fraps even though it didnt go your way. anyways you know i like you man so ty for your comments and waiting for your video B)

BlackWidow

I am downloading ... but i spike you 500 and you spam me 800 :S what is your ap/ac ?

now going eat will watch later :P[/b]
    well you didnt get me in your video like you were gonna so i got you in a guest appearance <3. chitin 8 build 1042 ac(350 buff,enchant) ap (2056 prayer, enchant)

good movie but music sux:>

Good movie, but should be more PK Outside of EXP areas.

And you should be able to cancell the heals on priests

SokoBo4

she can&#39;t so not comboing
    she calls r skill r skill r a combo

kennyburger

just wow kev

Jecht

she calls r skill r skill r a combo[/b]
    lol no comment.

holmzi

lmfao such a retard....

bro come ingame and let him show u his combo....

i would really love to see our combo bro... really i would... smart mouthing on the forum wen u havnt got no proof of shit...

Lag0nx

actually ur probably right >.> what those items.. and subside.. who needs buffs anyway?
    go parasited and maliced u still wont die aq

and dont u love it when i subside ur asses? i remeber u makler and grail attemp to kill us and u all got ganged.. but then u came back and raped us .

BlackWidow

ty for all replies/comments/flames. truth be told the few ppl that are flaming i know for a fact would&#39;ve died or shat themselves in this situation so they can play themselves off as perfect all they want but eh its their lie let em tell it how they want. @ cammy this was 1 week tops of fraps and was way too much diskspace so i decided it was enough for a movie. if the title said greatest non raiding pk movie of all time then maybe the few critics would make sense. load fraps come arena come canacel my heals with 10 ppl beating on you. @ combo comment retard im gonna record my combo and post it here just for him so he can quickly realize he made some geniass comnents.

Erhm so why do everyone die in 1on1&#39;s then ?
    Not everyone uses the gay "move forward skill move backward skill" combo you know B)

Love your movie baba

SokoBo4

well im not flaming u

but it doesn&#39;t call a combo
    when u start with r and only skill ,sorry i saw the start on the movie so i dont really need another cid that i can see u combo, maybe u start to combo after a while (i saw like 2 or 3 min of it)

u can be a good gun if u know combo

well i didn&#39;t see the movie but i guess and every1 is dying on 1vs1 coz they r debuffed
    kinda hard to kill some1 with massive parasite and torment no metter how he plays

SokoBo4

lmfao such a retard....

bro come ingame and let him show u his combo....

i would really love to see our combo bro... really i would... smart mouthing on the forum wen u havnt got no proof of shit...[/b]
    i really can&#39;t see his combo with lvl 1 char
    i saw it on the movie and its enough
    im not saying that im best comboer or something, but i play like 3 years so im used to it and saw what is the best for me

hmm and yeah i got no proof i didn&#39;t make movie when i should, so i dont have right to talk
    just wanted to say that it can&#39;t be 10/10 and 11/10
    when the movie start doesn&#39;t combo

actually ur probably right >.> what those items.. and subside.. who needs buffs anyway?
    go parasited and maliced u still wont die aq

and dont u love it when i subside ur asses? i remeber u makler and grail attemp to kill us and u all got ganged.. but then u came back and raped us .[/b]
    actually subsiter can die but with buffs/wolfs its almost no way to do it
    with scrolls its ok , and when the party is ready for ya
    but vs dk party its almost impossible to kill subsiter only with orginazed party (good team work clan , or ts/vent bodies) and also its very hard

BlackWidow

ffs man pls go play manes or wait for your new server to come out since your guy obviously wasnt cutting it(guess your l33t combo was defeated by combo hackers eh). as i said buddy for you to make a movie anywhere near as action packed as this while surviving and raping it would&#39;ve taken you months deny all you want. this is in less then 1 week of fraps. the beginning of the movie i was getting spam msn&#39;d by 5 ppl from clan or friends which was laggin me like a fookin monkey so yea superstar for the 1st minute you can see me lag. once we got done with the first 2 dk parties and went to the 3rd spawn i alt tabbed to close out msn. so as i stated before actually DOWNLOAD and WATCH all the movie then comment til then your just a typical jealousy and envy kid i deal with daily here on human side. oh and as for your other retarded assumption that i beat ppl in vs with debuffs shows how lil you know about me. i have never debuffed anyone in a preset or obvious vs. you just sound like a guy who got raped to shiat by a bp so your way biased since you cant do what they can thus your warrior retired.

about your non stop whining about debuffing xp parties when theres 2 of us. yea as ive stated already WATCH the movie count their 2 + priests in their party. guess this movie brought back nightmares for some nothin warrior.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast