Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

BlackWidow Vol.1

This is a discussion on BlackWidow Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; every1 is dying on 1vs1 coz they r debuffed kinda hard to kill some1 with massive parasite and torment no ...
Page: 4

every1 is dying on 1vs1 coz they r debuffed
    kinda hard to kill some1 with massive parasite and torment no metter how he plays[/b]
    well some people cry because their getting duffed in cz all the time or sometimes in vs or what not.... but accept it.. if he's not suppose to duff then why would he go priest? i mean duffing IS his combo hes playing int. and bp same time. It takes skills

subside ownzzz
    i would be lettin it go everytime it cools down

SokoBo4

debuff on 1vs1 and even healing its noobie
    if u debuff (warrior) or healing its means that u lost in the 1vs1 this is what i think

BlackWidow

if u debuff (warrior) or healing its means that u lost in the 1vs1 this is what i think[/b]
    stop spamming my topic you've commented on the movie now go to another forum here to discuss your biased views about things non pertinent to my movie. peace enjoy manes

SokoBo4

ok sorry man

i told u that i hope that u will get bad comments too

DeathStrike

Dude Ur Movie is really good i remember u when u was in hitmaninc and now im like WOW !!! ur a great pker and a good helper my rating 10/10 Good job Big Gun

GANGSTA FOREVER

GREAT BLACK WIDOW UNBREAKABLE

kibal

ffs man pls go play manes or wait for your new server to come out since your guy obviously wasnt cutting it(guess your l33t combo was defeated by combo hackers eh). as i said buddy for you to make a movie anywhere near as action packed as this while surviving and raping it would've taken you months deny all you want. this is in less then 1 week of fraps. the beginning of the movie i was getting spam msn'd by 5 ppl from clan or friends which was laggin me like a fookin monkey so yea superstar for the 1st minute you can see me lag. once we got done with the first 2 dk parties and went to the 3rd spawn i alt tabbed to close out msn. so as i stated before actually DOWNLOAD and WATCH all the movie then comment til then your just a typical jealousy and envy kid i deal with daily here on human side. oh and as for your other retarded assumption that i beat ppl in vs with debuffs shows how lil you know about me. i have never debuffed anyone in a preset or obvious vs. you just sound like a guy who got raped to shiat by a bp so your way biased since you cant do what they can thus your warrior retired.

about your non stop whining about debuffing xp parties when theres 2 of us. yea as ive stated already WATCH the movie count their 2 + priests in their party. guess this movie brought back nightmares for some nothin warrior.[/b]
    Download the video ,about no debuffs in 1vs1 ,perhaps there rnt hight lvl good wars in this server but in ares 76-80 wars spam on my bp 650-800 so if u can beat that w/o debuffs ill congratulate to u.ALso i make on them like 400-450 w/o debuffs and since they r wars they ll have like 3 k hp more than me lol.

kibal

if u debuff (warrior) or healing its means that u lost in the 1vs1 this is what i think[/b]

Rofl perhaps in ur noobie server that hasnt good hight lvl wars . In ares tehre r wars that w/o debuffs can beat u w/o combo lol.

Lag0nx

he wasnt 1v1ing people. he was raiding an xp party,for np's.
    if u want a vs with blackwidow im sure u can just letter him or pm him,but when u go vs a party u don&#39;t just stop and go 1v1 someone,u duff his ass rape him in 2 secs and move to the next >.<

not easy to combo with ii on a running rogue btw.

kibal

Watched it , 0 editing made it a bit bored but not bad at all.
    Nothing new isnt hard rush xp partys ,jsut can say those ew partys were a bunch of free nps lol .
    Also subside for magues? as far as i know subiside is only for phisical attacks not for magics .
    Dont understand the post about no comboing ,ur combo doesnt look bad since u have fraps on and low fps .

BlackWidow

he wasnt 1v1ing people. he was raiding an xp party,for np&#39;s.
    if u want a vs with blackwidow im sure u can just letter him or pm him,but when u go vs a party u don&#39;t just stop and go 1v1 someone,u duff his ass rape him in 2 secs and move to the next >.<
    not easy to combo with ii on a running rogue btw.[/b]
    this comment i really appreciated aswell as kibals&#39; knowledgeable comments ty guys

BlackWidow

Watched it , 0 editing made it a bit bored but not bad at all.
    Nothing new isnt hard rush xp partys ,jsut can say those ew partys were a bunch of free nps lol .
    Also subside for magues? as far as i know subiside is only for phisical attacks not for magics .
    Dont understand the post about no comboing ,ur combo doesnt look bad since u have fraps on and low fps .[/b]
    eh man really appreciate the post. for the subside that clan is the top clan on the server and from the distance i 1st saw them it looked like the most insanly equipped warrior on server Maksi from their clan was there with his HB 8 so it was something we laugh at aswell. i didnt make this movie to be like wow im the best it was just good times for my clannies and i nothing more. was my 1st time messing with windows movie maker so yea man wasn&#39;t properly edited but initially i was making this for clan forum only but they asked me to post it here so yea it is what it is B)

kibal

eh man really appreciate the post. for the subside that clan is the top clan on the server and frop the distance i 1st saw them it looked like the most insanly equipped warrior on server Maksi from their clan was their with his HB 8 so it was something we laugh at aswell. i didnt make this movie to be like wow im the best it was just good times for my clannies and i nothing more. was my 1st time messing with windows movie maker so yea man wasn&#39;t properly edited but initially i was making this for clan forum only but they asked me to post it here so yea it is what it is B)[/b]
    Its ok i dont know who is hard in this server , just say it cose if u dont subside them u ll have like 1-2 secs more after torment for start attacking since they can get fast cured is the diference between mague dead and a mague alive.
    Also u were like 4-5 guys so dont think that only 1 war can kill u .But is ok skills r for use them just made the comment cose perhaps i was wrong and it works on magic attacks.

Realecter

Its ok i dont know who is hard in this server , just say it cose if u dont subside them u ll have like 1-2 secs more after torment for start attacking since they can get fast cured is the diference between mague dead and a mague alive.
    Also u were like 4-5 guys so dont think that only 1 war can kill u .But is ok skills r for use them just made the comment cose perhaps i was wrong and it works on magic attacks.[/b]
    Kibal the real owner on Edana also Ares ^^

Hey bro
    love your movie the best bp the game have ever seen

and good work holmzi good healing and cure cant say that balck need to cure him self when hi have a int prist like you<3

the movie is 10/10 1 of the best pk movie that i know of and when you see that you guys made it in 1 week think if you have saved fraps in 6 weeks

love to you guys <3<3

from ir0nman

Black, i wasnt dissing you in any form. So if your gona have a go at me - Thats just being a child.

And i saw a few times where you were killing a priest and he mannaged to heal, all i said was it would be better if you could cancell that heal - Its so simple, you just hold W r skill r and the heal is cancelled if you do it right - And ofc you know that cuz you are a high level - And if your doing it against a full healer - that will fuck up their party so bad.

My last post in this thread.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast