Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

BlackWidow Vol.1

This is a discussion on BlackWidow Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; could kevin lovers stop argueing with nonkevin lovers the true is that hes a pretty good player, great equip and ...
Page: 7

spab

could kevin lovers stop argueing with nonkevin lovers
    the true is that hes a pretty good player, great equip and about combo its not that bad as non kevin lovers saying but its not excelent as kevin lovers saying
    its normal combo, nothing outragerous
    if you wanna see great combo i can only recommend you Cerote from beramus cuz for me he has one of the best combos ever (1 skill not comparing it to assasins combo)

BlackWidow

Spab i dont think anyone would call you a judge of combo. Where as ppl that are known for good combos and good 1v1's here will tell you what i do buddy. Ask Nidoran, 3gZo, TheHolyGrail, ImmaPawnU, Energie and other ppl who have actually been in a situation to see it. I have a few things i have to handle in the early part of today (Cali time) but once i get back we'll bust some fraps so you can see it when im not getting hit by 10 ppl or with ppl getting in the way when they run. @ freestyler good luck selling char peace.

Mainly im done with this subject, said my opinion and thats all cose its fight like spab said but

lol you shouldn't be saying anything was it me or did kev rape you on your priest in a 1v1 then you wen't to makler then he still raped you so you had to get a couple in's ib's undy buff and some club talia just to take out an unbuffed priest eh pretty pathetic.[/b]
    you made idiot from yourself, nice undying, isnt it? http://3styler.boo.pl/1.jpg and I lost on priest, on warrior was 1:1, and Makler on warrior won 2:1 - so stfu

ps. so is it this II+9?

kennyburger

undy on the preist, and on makler didn't you have a club pauldron on ?

rofl, will check for ksc's from priest view tomorrow (going sleep right now), and if you look at dmg u can clearly see what we both used, its something wrong with you that u cannot deal with things, everyone better than you or your friend must be a cheater, pointless to argue with you in this case. peace!

is it II+9?[/b]

spab

no offence guys but i have never seen excellent combo or however you call it without canceling heal, im really sure that player with excellent combo should be able to cancel heal

nice vid 9/10 ( pk was awsome just dont like the songs....)

btw whose the preist that was mostly pking with u and healing u, couldnt read his name, anyone i know from cypher in pathos? i know bulldog is but anyone else?[/b]
    Nidorina.... this is jamie and i play nidorina =)

lol you shouldn't be saying anything was it me or did kev rape you on your priest in a 1v1 then you wen't to makler then he still raped you so you had to get a couple in's ib's undy buff and some club talia just to take out an unbuffed priest eh pretty pathetic.

We all know YOU always sucked just go do some more WALL HACKing for your ego boost aight.
    kev owns everyone, hes got one of the best combos of the server and as he explained before when you have other priests in your party that are in vent its not hard to say "cure" and have them cure you. kevs smart enough to know that he can stand plenty of hits being fully debuffed so he knows he doesnt have to cure himself right off You Wouldn't Know That, since we have all seen your "pk" videos(i didn't care to watch more than 3 minutes of shit). If you were not blind you would have seen that kev already said that he has not really worked with windows movie maker.[/b]
    i'm sure blackwidow is old enough to defend himself...

it's just a movie , and if you only want to hear "wow awesome you're the best" then you shouldn't have posted it in there , just because you're not better than blackwidow doesn't mean that you can't his movie is not that good... (not talking about myself , i didn't watch it, just referring to other ppl comments).

Everytime someone tell you anything you dislike , you ask him a link to his pk movie so you can see if he's better or not...

When you watch a bad film , can you make one that would be as good ? Indeed not , but you still can say the movie was just stupid.

holmzi

Nidorina.... this is jamie and i play nidorina =)[/b]
    ermmm u played like once

and its mee in vid ghey :P

Bradshouse

Still the best on pathos baba, wait till the new pc gets in we will own all these mouthy punks ..... Anyway gg to the best and thanks for chillin always man

rostoen1990

lol you shouldn't be saying anything was it me or did kev rape you on your priest in a 1v1 then you wen't to makler then he still raped you so you had to get a couple in's ib's undy buff and some club talia just to take out an unbuffed priest eh pretty pathetic.

We all know YOU always sucked just go do some more WALL HACKing for your ego boost aight.
    kev owns everyone, hes got one of the best combos of the server and as he explained before when you have other priests in your party that are in vent its not hard to say "cure" and have them cure you. kevs smart enough to know that he can stand plenty of hits being fully debuffed so he knows he doesnt have to cure himself right off You Wouldn't Know That, since we have all seen your "pk" videos(i didn't care to watch more than 3 minutes of shit). If you were not blind you would have seen that kev already said that he has not really worked with windows movie maker.[/b]
    That explain how he was maliced one year lol!

And you would rather watch 1 hour of non-curing exp raiding shit? then Makler and Freestyler movies? gtfh.. You lame ass

SokoBo4

i didnt said that i made better one, but here is good one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg6X_KQz_oI
    p.s dont call me nigga[/b]
    oh this is a bp movie
    9/10
    its not music that every1 put in thier videos coz they saw another good video with same songs >.<
    nice combo
    very fast cures
    know to play with a bp

hmm i liked more your first movie in dies (with another warrior , and nice songs)

Lyu

6/10

- good music
    - raping exp spots is kinda lame
    - pretty good combo

TeeL

6/10[/b]
    Are you joking?
    That vid was the fucking ownage :P

Gotta give you 10/10 bitch.
    You rape Pathos, hope your having fun their

Keep owning nigguh, peace.

ermmm u played like once

and its mee in vid ghey :P[/b]
    yep ur in the video 95% of time im in there in 2 scenes as bp :P i play sometimes cause i think ko is boring right now

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast