Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

BlackWidow Vol.1

This is a discussion on BlackWidow Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dloading...
Page: 8

bl00dy

dloading

Sblade

good pk... not too good movie... :S
    and its realy a shame couse i saw movies of players with alot less skill then you that i found more fun to watch, not becouse thay pk better then you do, but becouse thay know how to edit/make good movies.

be safe

BlackWidow

good pk... not too good movie... :S
    and its realy a shame couse i saw movies of players with alot less skill then you that i found more fun to watch, not becouse thay pk better then you do, but becouse thay know how to edit/make good movies.

be safe[/b]
    no worries bro was something we put together super fast. ive said a few times that i hadnt messed with windows movie maker so after watching it and watching a few others movies it isnt well edited, but at the same time i know it took a long azz time to do what i did. next time ill bust it out better trust me. thanks again for all your guys comments.

name of 2nd song?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

My favorite part was when you and your party were at human towers, you kill them, they respawn, kill them again :lol: I do that at orc towers a lot, especialy as int priest, the farthest I have gotten was orc tp gate, was standing on it tanking 238651329680902 orcs and spamming party heal before I died XD.

Anyway, really nice vid, 10/10, gogogo volume 2 pls!

BlackWidow

name of 2nd song?[/b]
    Slipknot- Wait and Bleed

sucky movie :angry: raiding exp spots is noobish... do u really think that you are such pr0 cos u can kill full duffed people <_< dude you need to change your pk style, or 2nd part would be boring tho. And about music.. you can try to make 2 versions of movie(1st could be with metal, but 2nd may be with lighter music) cos i turned off my headphones, i wont to get one week headache

BlackWidow

sucky movie :angry: raiding exp spots is noobish... do u really think that you are such pr0 cos u can kill full duffed people <_< dude you need to change your pk style, or 2nd part would be boring tho. And about music.. you can try to make 2 versions of movie cos i turned off my headphones, i wont to get one week headache [/b]
    You&#39;re 100% entitled to your opinion. only time we hit up xp spots is when theres no Humans that will not instantly /town, and when my mages tell me that certain clans are constantly raiding them believe the fact ill get some payback for em buddy. about music whatever creams your twinkie man won&#39;t change what i like. whose your favorite band bro?

whose your favorite band bro?[/b]
    Britney Spears oke? :lol:
    and you have really big problem with accept that this movie suck
    good music in movie is 50% succes

BlackWidow

Britney Spears oke? :lol:[/b]
    lol i swear i was gonna put that as a guess. or the backdoor boys or out of sync B)

anyway 2nd part pls w/o raiding exp spots :lol:

spab

ot kevin come msn pls /ot

Virus666

name of 4th song?

_ArchDevil_

bump,get this movie up

anyway,ur gg priest,probably the best helish spamming I&#39;ve ever seen
    tanking alot of peeps,whats ur gear? what tier BP?

u did only 1 mistake few times in movie,thats parasiting redballed assass,ull making him able to town,dont do that
    9/10 for movie,even tho there are raids of exp parties,5 ppl in ur party or so,would be much more cool if u were with only 1 warrior :P

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678