Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BloodLine

This is a discussion on BloodLine within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Must we make a topic for every CSW? :blink: I mean you didn't even win the castle you just defended ...
Page: 2

Must we make a topic for every CSW? :blink: I mean you didn't even win the castle you just defended it :huh:[/b]
    well it was very interesting when they took at last sec so ye worth posting lol

Good Job POZDRO !

Imhotep

You guys going to make a topic like this every time you luckily get the last hit ? lol ^^ SS lost the castle within a few minutes at the start then it was just a ks fest on the crystal. My clan wasn't going for it, only helping our ally and making some nice nps =] (thank you for them :P)

Nevertheless, grats for castle, it was a fun CSW guys.

And u care y?

Anyways graTZ to my ally <3 that CSW was intense and lots of free NP h34r:[/b]
    Yes you were.

You guys going to make a topic like this every time you luckily get the last hit ? lol ^^ SS lost the castle within a few minutes at the start then it was just a ks fest on the crystal. My clan wasn&#39;t going for it, only helping our ally and making some nice nps =] (thank you for them :P)

Yes you were. [/b]
    Agreed Kloudy.

TopCat

You guys going to make a topic like this every time you luckily get the last hit ? lol ^^ SS lost the castle within a few minutes at the start then it was just a ks fest on the crystal. My clan wasn&#39;t going for it, only helping our ally and making some nice nps =] (thank you for them :P)

Yes you were. [/b]
    i wud tell u this much.. no matter how much u b1tch u will never get castle.. plus we werent prepared yesterday as jhonny kinda fuked up with keys + shells.. but i can tell u this much that castle will never leave bloodline or ss .

Bloodline did a wonderful job to take it when we lost it.. and how did we loose it in the first few minutes? because Nobodycanstop us and Sapintes didnt even break the gate they wall hacked into the crystal room.. we we like wtf how do they get in without crashing the gate.. oh well justice was served right in the end.. play the game without cheating i am sure u dunt stand anywhere near us or our allies.

i wud tell u this much.. no matter how much u b1tch u will never get castle.. plus we werent prepared yesterday as jhonny kinda fuked up with keys + shells.. but i can tell u this much that castle will never leave bloodline or ss .

Bloodline did a wonderful job to take it when we lost it.. and how did we loose it in the first few minutes? because Nobodycanstop us and Sapintes didnt even break the gate they wall hacked into the crystal room.. we we like wtf how do they get in without crashing the gate.. oh well justice was served right in the end.. play the game without cheating i am sure u dunt stand anywhere near us or our allies.[/b]
    lol any clan can get castle, its only matter of timing, and luck..no clan has defended it consistently since insanity died down..i GUARANTEE the castle will leave bloodline or SS..probably on saturday...lol

gratki

undestructablezzz defend it succesfuly every week, maybe its time i make a topic for each wednesday and saturday !

gratz anyways,

undestructablezzz defend it succesfuly every week, maybe its time i make a topic for each wednesday and saturday !

gratz anyways,[/b]
    lol..
    me on vent: "5...4...3...2.. We lost =( 1.. "Bloodline has destroyed the center artifact" .. OMG OMG asdfasdf xD[/b]
    well it was very interesting when they took at last sec so ye worth posting lol[/b]

mm, maybe i guesss i wasnt there. and sounds like it was a close csw. on C-West they tried to get it again, but faild once again didnt get into the castle (only 1 or 2 stealthd rogues rofl)

piedras

graty xD

lutekkkk

yea .. it was really funny all those shouts in TS .... "kurwaaa kurwa kurwaaaaaaaaaaa" hheheh

Imhotep

Bloodline did a wonderful job to take it when we lost it.. and how did we loose it in the first few minutes? because Nobodycanstop us and Sapintes didnt even break the gate they wall hacked into the crystal room.. we we like wtf how do they get in without crashing the gate.. oh well justice was served right in the end.. play the game without cheating i am sure u dunt stand anywhere near us or our allies.[/b]
    Chill, I&#39;m not b1tching at all 0.0 just don&#39;t see why you need to make a new topic each time you keep castle, Insanity had it for like 8 months straight ? Yet we didn&#39;t feel the need to make a topic 2 times a week :P

It&#39;s just a good job your allied with Bloodline, they do seem to carry you guys quite a bit xD

TopCat

Chill, I&#39;m not b1tching at all 0.0 just don&#39;t see why you need to make a new topic each time you keep castle, Insanity had it for like 8 months straight ? Yet we didn&#39;t feel the need to make a topic 2 times a week :P

It&#39;s just a good job your allied with Bloodline, they do seem to carry you guys quite a bit xD[/b]
    Insanity DID when via was there.. had 3 clan full of people.. Bloodline carry us around.. ? lol guess u forgot who backstabbed Bloodline and who had to take it back last satarday?Lol

lol any clan can get castle, its only matter of timing, and luck..no clan has defended it consistently since insanity died down..i GUARANTEE the castle will leave bloodline or SS..probably on saturday...lol[/b]
    i wanna know who r u in game?

Banned

Chill, I&#39;m not b1tching at all 0.0 just don&#39;t see why you need to make a new topic each time you keep castle, Insanity had it for like 8 months straight ? Yet we didn&#39;t feel the need to make a topic 2 times a week :P[/b]
    Agreed ^_^

i wanna know who r u in game?[/b]
    Thats Faggot, i mean Fegut =&#39;[

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast