Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

BloodLine vs. DaddyCooL

This is a discussion on BloodLine vs. DaddyCooL within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It says Bloodline vs DaddyCooL and not fkChaoz on Bloodline agianst DaddyCooL dont it?[/b] whatever, u and ur clan members ...
Page: 6

ldalusong87

It says Bloodline vs DaddyCooL and not fkChaoz on Bloodline agianst DaddyCooL dont it?[/b]
    whatever, u and ur clan members can cry all u want, i never claimed any credit for it.. GG

Jay

whatever, u and ur clan members can cry all u want, i never claimed any credit for it.. GG[/b]
    and u never denied any credit for it either... if u don't specify the details " whos playing vs who ", then it automatically seems that ure the one playing and not someone else ... maybe in ure bizarre world people can read youre thoughts and figure out that it was fkchaoz playing vs not real daddycool but in reality its not the case

so in the end its you whos "crying" not any of them

SilentDaemon

dont flame n lock topic

I dont think theyre flaming because of the thought of someone's skills calling each other sucky or whatever, Its more along the lines of an honorable versus. You dont get someone who's 10x better than you fight on your accounts for you and try to claim all the glory for beating someone else on a 1v1.

In ko alot of things have lost their value because of the introduction of turks and bug abusing, but the one thing i believed was untouchable was skilled players having honor in vs. Chaos is skilled, it took me long to kill him when im on my char but when he fights my bro with a better geared char+lvl 70 it makes the difference that is needed.

Just sad how bloodline takes the credits for Chaos's skill.[/b]
    better geared ? he got +1 uniques and full +8 armors or what? Since you were fully geared at lvl 66 with 2x RE, PP, 1 or 2 rols, Ironbelt and shards7

ldalusong87

better geared ? he got +1 uniques and full +8 armors or what? Since you were fully geared at lvl 66 with 2x RE, PP, 1 or 2 rols, Ironbelt and shards7[/b]
    just curious, how do you deny credits? because it seems to me like thats exactly what ive been doing since im already admitting that its not me on this vs. god this is exactly why u guys need to hop off ko for a bit and get common sense in reality.. and maybe some education as well, thanks.

ldalusong87

just curious, how do you deny credits? because it seems to me like thats exactly what ive been doing since im already admitting that its not me on this vs. god this is exactly why u guys need to hop off ko for a bit and get common sense in reality.. and maybe some education as well, thanks.[/b]
    oops wrong one to reply to this was meant for "Jay"'s comment

aero

just curious, how do you deny credits? because it seems to me like thats exactly what ive been doing since im already admitting that its not me on this vs. god this is exactly why u guys need to hop off ko for a bit and get common sense in reality.. and maybe some education as well, thanks.[/b]
    im not flaming but you didnt say it wasnt you b4 Via said it -_-

oops wrong one to reply to this was meant for "Jay"'s comment[/b]
    Was just gonna say that you would need education XD but nvm now that u found ur own mistake :P

Helios

sweet

how am i taking credit? can you please read what i just posted. ur just mad because someone beat ur char and posted it, even if its not u on it. chaos didnt wanna post so i was like fuk that, imma post it but never did i say "O LOOK ITS ME BEATING DADDYCOOL, HOLY SHIT!!" so how the fuk am i claiming credits for this?[/b]
    You have some serious issues, most people know you play BloodLine. When you post from your forum account fraps of your character beating someone- I don't know it just seems as if... for some crazy issue you would be the one on the account.
    Sorry for getting that assumption.

And either way posting just 1v1s always starts problems and flames so I don't get the point...

tamachan

I dont think theyre flaming because of the thought of someone's skills calling each other sucky or whatever, Its more along the lines of an honorable versus. You dont get someone who's 10x better than you fight on your accounts for you and try to claim all the glory for beating someone else on a 1v1.

In ko alot of things have lost their value because of the introduction of turks and bug abusing, but the one thing i believed was untouchable was skilled players having honor in vs. Chaos is skilled, it took me long to kill him when im on my char but when he fights my bro with a better geared char+lvl 70 it makes the difference that is needed.

Just sad how bloodline takes the credits for Chaos's skill.[/b]
    so meaning bloodline is taking the credits just cause hes 70 and beat a lvl 69 guy? :S

NaidenZ

2muchvia vs in lvl 70 oke? =D

bump for my new sig <3

bump for my new sig <3

500000[/b]
    which is way to big.
    ill tell it

dirty match daddycool (if its vhf or via)>blood line when its fair match -_-

fkChaOz

wow. this shit is still going on ;D

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast