Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

BloodLust Girakon PK Part One

This is a discussion on BloodLust Girakon PK Part One within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; prty kwel movie :P hope u make part 2 soon :P and get me inn!!!!! :P about silverhaze shit.... its ...
Page: 10

viTko

prty kwel movie :P hope u make part 2 soon :P and get me inn!!!!! :P

about silverhaze shit.... its just funny how much u cry about it even if sum1 else
    would be on ur account with that items u shouldnt loose :P

NaidenZ

prty kwel movie :P hope u make part 2 soon :P and get me inn!!!!! :P

about silverhaze shit.... its just funny how much u cry about it even if sum1 else
    would be on ur account with that items u shouldnt loose :P[/b]
    ya same i said to bluez , how the fack you lose with all my gear... its kinda stupid.. also blood got him with 40% hp rofl... my god

viTko

well :P i know u would beat him cos i know ur prty good sin :P

but well now every1 knows what happend so... just fuq it :P

just drop it..

NaidenZ

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=183139
    I wonder what that is for. :>[/b]
    XD
    nah , i was buying ncs for Erick
    bought this warrior 5 days ago (Erick Lvl 70 human )then now i've bought ncs around 2 hours ago... and this war is named GoldenHazee now
    hopefully everyone don't talk anymore about the 1v1. peace with it

PD : but anyway that could be a good idea XD

stop making that type of coments and rate the video xD, btw feed my pokemon too :P

K, glad to see you guys have such big e-egos that you get hung up over the smallest things. In order to restore normal discussion, here you go:

Anyone who brings up silver / bloodlust's 1v1 on this topic from here on out will receive a 3 day mute, no questions asked.
    [/b]
    anyone else want to join the cool, muted party of:

goliath
    sir_locksley
    bluez
    sexymerchant
    boyce
    naidenz
    subzero

?

i don't make promises i won't keep. i don't care if you are my clannies, friends, etc. i go based on what i see, so don't think you are immune based on that.. nor if i don't "like you" will you be muted for the smallest things. i prefer to keep it egalitarian.

to those above, talk to ya in 3 days.

Banned

ur a faggot... im just gonna have to put the fraps of our 1v1 on Ares in there now >_>

thats HEAVY shit [/b]

woo wooo woo woo woo wooooo buddy

u kno i was jk.. u kno calm down.....

plz dont :/

dont make me have to pull up the convos we've had mothafcka , i will ether u like oceano.

thought u said u deleted that u lier

Yeah, I'll have to agree with the others that the movie wasn't all that great, but making it was That invasion was hella fun, running into 100 humans at liches and wiping them all out over and over, or waiting for them to come back down the path past ancients and see how many we could kill before we died :P Sucks how much we were slowed by the ice mages, even when I used gr pots I was still slowed more than 50%. Hopefully we get another invasion like that .

none can beat me , trust me[/b]
    This isn't true, I've won 3 times in vs (whether it was you or mbz) once was when you got tp'd and after you died I got a letter from your mage saying you were repotting....so we'll call it 2 times, but you (your char) has beaten me 8 or 9 times....you win some, you lose some.

Before Majix mutes me, I didn't mention anything about the forbidden topic you named previously in the thread, only a response to a different comment other than what has been forbidden.

good vid

Yeah, I'll have to agree with the others that the movie wasn't all that great, but making it was That invasion was hella fun, running into 100 humans at liches and wiping them all out over and over, or waiting for them to come back down the path past ancients and see how many we could kill before we died :P Sucks how much we were slowed by the ice mages, even when I used gr pots I was still slowed more than 50%. Hopefully we get another invasion like that .
    This isn't true, I've won 3 times in vs (whether it was you or mbz) once was when you got tp'd and after you died I got a letter from your mage saying you were repotting....so we'll call it 2 times, but you (your char) has beaten me 8 or 9 times....you win some, you lose some.

Before Majix mutes me, I didn't mention anything about the forbidden topic you named previously in the thread, only a response to a different comment other than what has been forbidden.
    [/b]
    rawr. fear me [=

thedevilsmanner

Really Nice Movie !

well whoever was playing silver should of hp potted and emptied his mana bar cause he had a ton left lol

gee i need to start using 2k hp and 350 AC scrolls

qunix

rawr. fear me [=[/b]
    unityyyyyy unityyyyyyy unityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

great movie kreeden, good old times back when everyone was lvl 55-65 ;D and that combo is 10/10 beautiful

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast