Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

BloodLust Girakon PK Part One

This is a discussion on BloodLust Girakon PK Part One within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dude its just a 1v1 it wont be the end of the world if you lose, even if its not ...
Page: 3

NaidenZ

Dude its just a 1v1 it wont be the end of the world if you lose, even if its not you. Look at yourself, its like the end of the world when you see yourself lose. The best player in the game is someone who can hold their own on party pk as well as 1v1s, you cant have the best mix of BOTH, so if u want to be the "best" realize you'll lose some vs's sometimes.
    btw bloodlust<3 9/10 cuz u didnt put enough of me [/b]
    some true, when i lose but this wasnt me ....

lets say if it was your account and some random noob log your account and lose vs Carloz which have 0 items wont you get mad too like me ?

+1 daddy some ppl just cry to much when they lose hhahaha

uL

maybe next time-.-[/b]
    this was bluez..
    say that when i lose okay ?

silverhazzee has a fucking really good reputation i mean about the accout not about me... this account with this never didnt lose NeVer. and i&#39;m trying to keep this reputation , farming then beat all for items at least XD and doing practice everyday

+1 daddy some ppl just cry to much when they lose hhahaha

uL

maybe next time-.-

SilentDaemon

Relax, its just a game dude

Admin

como va a tar de novia con elpavoese, ta muy seria la novela chino.

its bcz they have a reputation if im not wrong the didint lost to any1 and i repeat "i just come and loose" that rly sux -.- HELL i wanna get out of here but i can hold this thing -.- already talked with bola and sexy and said sry to em I HOPE bloodlust make vs with em so the things can be clearly.

/im out

f0rezt

xD ese bola

Kreeden

please tell me this wasnt bola

omg now i remember , i let play my account to bluez yerteday he should be then

i got really sad for it , i wont let play my account to someone again

can you come arena ? with gamecam... girakon 1[/b]
    Naiden, It wasn&#39;t there to embarrass you. It&#39;s out of respect. If you&#39;re embarrassed about someone on your account don&#39;t let him play. There&#39;s nothing to prove.

NaidenZ

anyway that movie was really good

9/10

Naiden, It wasn&#39;t there to embarrass you. It&#39;s out of respect. If you&#39;re embarrassed about someone on your account don&#39;t let him play. There&#39;s nothing to prove.[/b]
    well ya , but please could you make this favor to me ?
    bluez talked with me around 30 days ago for let him play and almost everyday, and i had too much dream this is why i let him play but i wont again

bloodlust w r u i think bola and sexy are waiting u for a vs

Naiden, It wasn&#39;t there to embarrass you. It&#39;s out of respect. If you&#39;re embarrassed about someone on your account don&#39;t let him play. There&#39;s nothing to prove.[/b]
    the thing is... u knew was me ... and i told u they wont let me play again if i loose and u make that, for me u r a crap bcz u fuked me -.- bah now im depressed and sick -.-, cant do anything else so i go to rest for a while

Admin

bloodlust w r u i think bola and sexy are waiting u for a vs[/b]
    let theseover. i ll catch him alone on cz for sure on these days, he seems 2 busy for now.

S>gr pots lawl you got slowed like a bitch in that invasion xD good pk wish that was me in that invasion
    gg movie 9/10 u coulda added a bit more footage and a.q to fr pots in 1v1 :angry: :lol:

f0rezt

but now ? finish ? dont do vs ? i want to see

Kreeden

You guys feel this bad? Are you guys this hung up on a video game?

NaidenZ

well so exemption i&#39;m still waiting in moradon...
    your video is fucking good and your combo too
    but fuck sad knowing this was bluez you posted it anyway for just get some honor ? my god..

seems like a turk but fuck hope i&#39;m wrong and you didn&#39;t know it was bluez...

f0rezt

go vs pls i will vote for bola :wub:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast