Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

BloodLust Girakon PK Part One

This is a discussion on BloodLust Girakon PK Part One within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol @ pm with gatsby... u went really emo dude.. bad XD...
Page: 6

lol @ pm with gatsby... u went really emo dude.. bad

XD

fat_kelly

nice movie

Very well done, Kyle. I loved it :lol:
    Loved the 20 vs 1's h34r:

Admin

silver your a real retard if you dont know why he logged out and logged back in after csw and is busy after csw.

really, THINK[/b]
    be specific , silver are 2 users naidenz ( sexy ) and mbz ( me ), if u call silver retard i ll be ofended nd i ll cry,oky?;D
    btw u was the same guy who i vsed on arena when erick was around ?

p.d : sexy pareces idiota. ya te dije q ya fue q despues lo chapo como saco de golpear.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

ye u pwned me i know.

but i use quest neck and belt so -_-

mrskillz

omg.. I can't believe it, the dude is actually about to cut his wrists cause his virtual chracter was seen losing in a 1vs1..

9/10..Very nice

Banned

naidenz... honestly, this has to be your first lvl 70 + char. U have such a noob attitude, its just annoying now. U win some u lose some, accept it... Sooner or later some1 will come who is better then u , they will own u...and ul simply...STFU

NaidenZ

naidenz... honestly, this has to be your first lvl 70 + char. U have such a noob attitude, its just annoying now. U win some u lose some, accept it... Sooner or later some1 will come who is better then u , they will own u...and ul simply...STFU[/b]
    ya i know i will lose anyday i said it already but please this should be me who lose not bluez...
    bluez dont know how to play a rogue i just let him play my acc because he cried me so much everyday, i did and he facked it
    i have some lvl 70 + chars in logos but almost none know my nicks there

i'm not the best and i know and i know i will lose but i repeat but FUCK this should be me and not bluez
    bluez is a totaly Manco ( you dont know what means it its means like a totaly nub like a rogue... so trust me everyone can beat bluez

when bola had his rogue in logos named SilverrHazee too i played this account , i fucked everyone there ) and bluez played this rog too but he lose with almost everyone lol :X

remember when he said fuck steelo he is good rogue i can't kill him... ( bluez lose )
    then i logged the rogue and i killed steelo 2 times with fully hp lol.. so feel the difference of bluez and me

SexyMerchant

Ya fue hdps ese wn para con su priest nada mas .

Record

bloodlust w r u i think bola and sexy are waiting u for a vs
    the thing is... u knew was me ... and i told u they wont let me play again if i loose and u make that, for me u r a crap bcz u fuked me -.- bah now im depressed and sick -.-, cant do anything else so i go to rest for a while[/b]
    You have cancer or something? Sounds like it, go rest, dont stress yourself over this game like silver bro..

LOL THEN STOP FUCKING PLAYING KO AND LIE THE FUCK DOWN

Lmao omg.. who the fuck plays KO when they get pneumonia.[/b]
    +1

u think im lying? and yesterday i just felt bad today i got Early pneumonia im under medicaments and shits and i woke up check my msn and sexy and bola were angry at me and i knew this happens neways curly why the hell i would lie ? my friends know im sick till yesterday, ask ironmaiden, ask sexy, ask bola i told em i was sick.[/b]
    GO REST KANK!

bum bum ban ban
    bad quality
    gay player

p.d: when u fraps how many frames u ave?
    i wanna check something[/b]
    Emo emo.. and emo
    Be mature about it, don't let nubs play ur account? :S

Watching Video ^^

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

7/10

You got a very nice combo Kreeden, but I watched it 3 times over and you never once used leg cut or scream. There was alot of ppl who got away that if you would have laid one of those down you would have gotten their nps. Other than that it was very good.

If I was rating based on just your 1v1s i would give a higher score. Any1 can do a 1v1 on a warrior, its not hard to combo and pot... though so overall pk to me is more important. I gave 7 cause editting wasnt exactly spectacular and also I wanna see more legcut/scream :P

P.S. Drew the comment about the legcut and scream was for YOU!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I'm having a deja vu :x

Anyways, the movie was rather boring, Invasions or wars are stuff that should really not been show in any KO-Movies imo they are just plain boring to watch.

The "20vs1" part, was somehow creative, however not enough to make the movie interesting

Quality was rather bad.
    The Editing, nothing special either.
    Content, boring as stated above.

Banned

ya i know i will lose anyday i said it already but please this should be me who lose not bluez...
    bluez dont know how to play a rogue i just let him play my acc because he cried me so much everyday, i did and he facked it
    i have some lvl 70 + chars in logos but almost none know my nicks there

i'm not the best and i know and i know i will lose but i repeat but FUCK this should be me and not bluez
    bluez is a totaly Manco ( you dont know what means it its means like a totaly nub like a rogue... so trust me everyone can beat bluez
    when bola had his rogue in logos named SilverrHazee too i played this account , i fucked everyone there ( this account had shell set+8, dual cleaver+9, dual rol ,iron set , dual eme) and bluez played this rog too but he lose with almost everyone lol :X
    remember when he said fuck steelo he is good rogue i can't kill him... ( bluez lose )
    then i logged the rogue and i killed steelo 2 times with fully hp lol.. so feel the difference of bluez and me[/b]

say it wasnt me or bola on the acc and be done with it, going around bitching that it wasnt u is just showing every1 that your really not that experienced when it comes to getting attention <_<

now calm down about a stupid 1 v 1 that doesnt show shit and go pk...

K, glad to see you guys have such big e-egos that you get hung up over the smallest things. In order to restore normal discussion, here you go:

Anyone who brings up silver / bloodlust&#39;s 1v1 on this topic from here on out will receive a 3 day mute, no questions asked.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast