Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

BloodLust Girakon PK Part One

This is a discussion on BloodLust Girakon PK Part One within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks for putting me in ur video , I did alright, but always room for improvement, I liked the beginning, ...
Page: 7

Record

Thanks for putting me in ur video , I did alright, but always room for improvement, I liked the beginning, the part with me in it, and the end.

I haven't watched enough pk videos to give a rating.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Damage on Gonno was impressive O_o He was maliced or smtn ? :S

nice combo, the movie was a bit boring cuz invasions r boring but ur a skilled warrior nigga gj.

PaPaSmurF

Nice video 7/10.
    Didn't like the music, everyone uses that godsmack song and ozzy cant sing imo (flames incoming lol)
    The pk, and the combo was undoubtable tho. Nice teamwork and nice 1v1's.

saglamkoray

Question

top dog in actionn.....baba your the best ^^^^....his #1

rasta

first song is fcking nice
    i remember when i played prince of persia warrior within
    when i tried to abscond from the dahaka

quality is bad
    and the movie isnt very great but not very bad
    you have also a nice combo
    8/10

ya i know i will lose anyday i said it already but please this should be me who lose not bluez...
    bluez dont know how to play a rogue i just let him play my acc because he cried me so much everyday, i did and he facked it
    i have some lvl 70 + chars in logos but almost none know my nicks there

i'm not the best and i know and i know i will lose but i repeat but FUCK this should be me and not bluez
    bluez is a totaly Manco ( you dont know what means it its means like a totaly nub like a rogue... so trust me everyone can beat bluez
    when bola had his rogue in logos named SilverrHazee too i played this account , i fucked everyone there ) and bluez played this rog too but he lose with almost everyone lol :X

remember when he said fuck steelo he is good rogue i can't kill him... ( bluez lose )
    then i logged the rogue and i killed steelo 2 times with fully hp lol.. so feel the difference of bluez and me
    [/b]
    i though u were my friend =o im just sad bcz i fought alot here -.- just for tell every1 im a "manco" bah now idc what u say, and was ketum, wasnt steelo, so if i can beat one person that make me a noob? or if u are good than me that make me more noob? pfff... i just think now u r a little sick of the game try to rest for a while from it. -.- pff bloodlust sry for pushing u and everything bola sry for loose the vs, i didnt knew was authorizated to do vs's

nice warrior i give 5/10 to that movie bcz have badquality and i dont like the edition ><

Steefo_o

HURRRYYYYY TPTPTP ON ME
    haha loved it ( couse i am in it ofc)
    10/10

ps i can&#39;t help it taht i got like 6,5 k hp nad 100 fr + i can survive more nova&#39;s (A)
    hope we do it soon again blood gats dro<3

and @ naidenz U should realy realy realy try to get a live go out of ur cave for 15 mins or smth
    and see the sunlight
    CMN u can do it take ur sunglasses with u couse it will hurt if u did&#39;t saw it a few month
    gl

NaidenZ

i though u were my friend =o im just sad bcz i fought alot here -.- just for tell every1 im a "manco" bah now idc what u say, and was ketum, wasnt steelo, so if i can beat one person that make me a noob? or if u are good than me that make me more noob? pfff... i just think now u r a little sick of the game try to rest for a while from it. -.- pff bloodlust sry for pushing u and everything bola sry for loose the vs, i didnt knew was authorizated to do vs&#39;s

nice warrior i give 5/10 to that movie bcz have badquality and i dont like the edition ><[/b]
    we are friends but you are a manco h34r:
    amigo bola aka bluez se ofende pe amix bluez no llores pero la verdad es la verdad pe h34r:

Admin

sexy y bluez
    IJOS DE PUTA
    lo q tengan q decirse se lo dicen x msn.
    me entendieron no?

qunix

SOME PPL TAKE THAT GAME TO SERIOUS !!

Btw nice pk 9/10 buy glacier pots n44b

Goliath

U GOTTA LOVE THIS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDd
    BLOODLUST 1 SILVERHAZE 0

hehe:P
    time to name change-.-

U GOTTA LOVE THIS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDd
    BLOODLUST 1 SILVERHAZE 0[/b]

hehe:P
    time to name change-.-[/b]
    stop doing that please... he take the game too serious but somehow its my fault bcz i made the vs ><

Goliath

its just funny how his crying DD ppl dosnt care really

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast