Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bloodytearz New VS movie ( ares top assasian )

This is a discussion on Bloodytearz New VS movie ( ares top assasian ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @Rec7on if he's happy with a what so called 10 skill combo, and still raping the shit out of let's ...
Page: 2

@Rec7on
    if he's happy with a what so called 10 skill combo, and still raping the shit out of let's say almost everyone on that server (i'm just talking about whatever i see in these video's) let him do his thing, and i can't really see any problem with the fact he is using a DD helmet (which clearly EVERY sin does nowadays) except for the people that ''say'' they don't but still do in the reality, and keep on lying about it and thinking they look ''pro''. He rape's Ares on his sin, what do you do?

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    @Rec7onif he's happy with a what so called 10 skill combo, and still raping the shit out of let's say almost everyone on that server (i'm just talking about whatever i see in these video's) let him do his thing, and i can't really see any problem with the fact he is using a DD helmet (which clearly EVERY sin does nowadays) except for the people that ''say'' they don't but still do in the reality, and keep on lying about it and thinking they look ''pro''. He rape's Ares on his sin, what do you do?
    +100 to this =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12