Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BloodyTearz(Rogue) Tricks..

This is a discussion on BloodyTearz(Rogue) Tricks.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all i wanna say thanks to everyone who still remembers me.Everyone thinks that i use a pedal but ...
Page: 1

Default BloodyTearz(Rogue) Tricks..

First of all i wanna say thanks to everyone who still remembers me.Everyone thinks that i use a pedal but i have a video here for those who still don't believe the fact that i only used my fingers in this game nothing else..!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaWqRBViuaA"]YouTube - BloodyTearz'a Pedal Diyenlere Kapak![/ame]

Take your left hand and place the finger next to your little finger on to key "1", then place your right hand's forefinger on to key "7" and your right hand's index finger on to key "8". Now that you have placed your fingers on these keys press these keys in a fast but in a rythem kind of way however you musn't press them at the same time.While you are pressing these keys hold the "W" key down with your left hand's index finger and do not let go.At the same time with your left hand's forefinger press these keys in order "R-4-R-R-3-R-R-2-R-R-1-R-R-5-R-R-6". However while you are using skill "2" as i have shown in the picture take your left hand's ring finger from key "1" minor only for a moment and use key "2" skill.Then with your left hand's forefinger as i have shown press keys "5" and "6" but by pressing "R" key twice in between.In order to move to "F2" use your left hand's ring finger again and for a moment the it off the "minor" and move to "F2". In order to use skill "2" again with your left hand's ring finger press "R-2-R-R-3-R-R-4-R-R" but in the mean time your right hand's forefinger and index finger and also left hand's ring finger are continuously working. This way we have divided the "minor" in to two and your chances of getting tired is less in fact i don't get tired at all. There is a reason why i have arranged the skills this way. When i use "Light Feet" and then i do all the skills that i have explained above "Light Feet" will then reopen.

Important Notice: If you are in a crowd and you have used "Light Feet" and enemies have used the "ice skill" against you, by pressing "Magic Shield" and "Cure" you have minimum three seconds left for "Light Feet" to open. At this stage three seconds is enough for enemies to kill you however place the "Sprint Skill" (Basic Skill) below the " Cure Skill" and press the "Sprint Skill" to run while running go the "Light Feet" bar and as soon as it opens erase "Sprint Skill" and carry on with "Light Feet".

Are you wondering how to use "Minor" fast while escaping ?
    My "Minor Skill" is always on Right Click but i only use it when my health is really low and when escaping in crowded places. How? In the game in order to run do not leave your finger held on the left click but left click in the direction you are running but further away. While you are running in the direction you have clicked use your left hand's ring finger to press the "Minor Skill" at key "1" and without clicking the left click the right click as quickly as possible . Even if the mouse moves nothing will happen because we have already given direction with the left click while doing this "Mana" will decrease in between this press key "7" with your left hand's forefinger because your right hand is busy right clicking.

How do i defeat a group behind me ?
    Without using left click keep your left hand's index finger held on the "W" key and make a circle with the keys "A" and "D" and by increasing your health you can defeat them one by one.

There are still many things that i have forgotten but if you still have a question i am ready to answer them..

The reason i have explained these to you is not because i have been called "Pedal User". I just thought it was time to explain everything. I started playing this game in the year 2003 at that time there was only the "ARES" server and i would get so happy every time i saw another "Turkish Player" however i now get along better foreigners because no one has made comments to me like they have. This is because they play this game for FUN..! That's what you should do too..!!

BloodyTearz Movie 1 >

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5UlqRXnqs"]YouTube - BloodyTearz Movie Trailer[/ame]

BloodyTearz Movie 2 >

[ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1426062/bloodyteartz_final_pk_special_edition/"]BloodyTeartz Final Pk (Special Edition) - Video[/ame]
    Last edited by FastFingerz; 10-31-2009 at 12:19 PM.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Moved to proper section.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

u got mad skillz son...almost like me...jk jk

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

you still noob haha i miss ya buddy talk 2 me on msn faik

Banned

i should make one of these i think :P

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

could someone upload the first vid to megaupload, or filefront or some place like that?

old movies when u can use dual minnor because no delay ... =p
    btw is nice

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Pretty sweeet vid :]

very nice did he use cleaver+10 or this was too way long vedio ? cuz he hit too much

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    could someone upload the first vid to megaupload, or filefront or some place like that?
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by IronNeck View Post
    very nice did he use cleaver+10 or this was too way long vedio ? cuz he hit too much
    nope, you can clearly see on the video that he had +0 jewels, +8 chitins, +9 cleaver and +7 pd

Quote Originally Posted by IronNeck View Post
    Because I'm first level 75 in Ronark xD

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

havnt seen this vid in ages ;p
    good old ronark (:

I love you and all but (: is pretty much the gayest smiley face on the planet.

as for the topic, nice vids, nice tips ^^

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    i love you and all but (: Is pretty much the gayest smiley face on the planet.

As for the topic, nice vids, nice tips ^^
    (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:
    (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

BloodyTearz ftw, loved your previous movies, had to find them at one point!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast