Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

BloodyTearzz Thrid Pk Movie- Ares

This is a discussion on BloodyTearzz Thrid Pk Movie- Ares within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BloodyTearzz Thrid Movie, Told him to keep them coming ^^...
Page: 1

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Default BloodyTearzz Thrid Pk Movie- Ares

BloodyTearzz Thrid Movie, Told him to keep them coming ^^

16 mins of video made out of 5 second clips showing him spike and kill people.

Banned Senior Member

can you please stop posting this trash wannabe bloodytearz? seriously all he does is 1 hit duffed people with his uber geared char

Holy fuck that was horrible

Funny you guys are saying he is just 1 hitting players with uber gear, have you played on ares?, Each player he killed in the video is full +9/10 +2/3 just like him. If this is trash then what is good?, a guy with +8's taking 5 minutes to kill a group of players with +7's like 00000's time?.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    Funny you guys are saying he is just 1 hitting players with uber gear, have you played on ares?, Each player he killed in the video is full +9/10 +2/3 just like him. If this is trash then what is good?, a guy with +8's taking 5 minutes to kill a group of players with +7's like 00000's time?.
    Read what you're saying.. If he is able to 1-3 hit ppl who use +9s think what gear he has...

And what's fun in watching such a video? Maybe if he had fights like 2-3 vs 8+ but all he does is waiting for duffs and cp... Lame.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    can you please stop posting this trash wannabe bloodytearz? seriously all he does is 1 hit duffed people with his uber geared char
    I think thats the Sin's job ? to kill people who are debuffed ?
    Did you expect him to attack the same target for 20 seconds when he is dbuffed ? If you think you can make a better movie with lower items go ahead .

on movie : good graphics , quite enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Read what you're saying.. If he is able to 1-3 hit ppl who use +9s think what gear he has...

And what's fun in watching such a video? Maybe if he had fights like 2-3 vs 8+ but all he does is waiting for duffs and cp... Lame.
    His items are not even full +10, the players here are equal to him. He just has real skill. What do you think he will be noob and not know how to play a sin?

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    I think thats the Sin's job ? to kill people who are debuffed ?
    Did you expect him to attack the same target for 20 seconds when he is dbuffed ? If you think you can make a better movie with lower items go ahead .

on movie : good graphics , quite enjoyable
    Thnx I will see if he is making a 4th movie with alot better graphics

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    His items are not even full +10, the players here are equal to him. He just has real skill. What do you think he will be noob and not know how to play a sin?
    real skill? why is there no vses in his movies probably cause he gets raped up and down by those real sins that actually knows how to play. skill isnt cp esk spike thrust peirce next scene skill is 3 vs 1 8 vs 4 w/e all of his shit is like running into 8 people killing 1 guy and cutting the scene before you see him run like a bitch or get completely raped then half of them is like 3 of them vs 1 guy and he acts like hes a bad ass

I think next time could put longer scenes, 3 to 5 seconds kills one, and run , It's pretty easy and boring. With an account super-equipped, you can do much more than that ...

Im asking myself many times about the comments i read of all players in this game and how they Judge whats right and whats wrong.
    I not going to judge any one, i am gonna share my thought since all doing that.

So before players talks about all the different classes they should know how the class works.
    The guys in this forum saying skills = Vs = All u need please dont bother comment ask somone who knows what skills is in this game then.

What does a Vs prof ?

Skills in what way?

I guess answers will be Minor,Combo, mana control but does that make you good on Pk ?

A player who played this game a while would answer No and again No !!!
    These ''skills'' can help you in pk but does not make somone GG in pk.
    It's the way you think what target you strike and sometimes chock the enemies, the way you know when to strike when to use the right skill in the right second, know when to retreat, how to support your team players and one thing that woke alot of comments is the style i call ''Kamikaze'' Parasite Malice Strike boom out.. i dont see any thing wrong with this ?

Remember before you atack people on comments playing their class, they dont suck they need practise and practise makes skills and NOT ONLY IN ARENA.
    Second to all those saying: You noob you just Crit Spike Duffed target, well think again thats how the Sin shall work, Warriors Tank not Rogues.
    Actually thats the way a Sin works in out run High critical damage and go on next target.

Stealth is there for one reason ?

So for giving this movie some rate i wont say it's the worst ive seen but it's definitely nothing special.
    First he has high damage 4+ k Ap on parasite malice everything dies even if u got +3's +9s.

In Cwest where i play with alot sin friends they do the same with 2,5 k ap ?
    Secocnd he just shows over and over the kills and cut the rest of the pk, and if you actually look alot of this cut's indicates how bad the rest of the pk went, no team support it's just in and out ?

Ill give him 3/10 for the ''Kamikaze style'' and the adds.

And again this is my opinions, you all can leave comments im not God in this game i play it just like the rest.
    And im exactly like all of you.

Stop this Evil comments and help out insted.

Greetings: Feeler
    FreakSusy and typ0 like this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    Im asking myself many times about the comments i read of all players in this game and how they Judge whats right and whats wrong.
    I not going to judge any one, i am gonna share my thought since all doing that.

So before players talks about all the different classes they should know how the class works.
    The guys in this forum saying skills = Vs = All u need please dont bother comment ask somone who knows what skills is in this game then.

What does a Vs prof ?

Skills in what way?

I guess answers will be Minor,Combo, mana control but does that make you good on Pk ?

A player who played this game a while would answer No and again No !!!
    These ''skills'' can help you in pk but does not make somone GG in pk.
    It's the way you think what target you strike and sometimes chock the enemies, the way you know when to strike when to use the right skill in the right second, know when to retreat, how to support your team players and one thing that woke alot of comments is the style i call ''Kamikaze'' Parasite Malice Strike boom out.. i dont see any thing wrong with this ?

Remember before you atack people on comments playing their class, they dont suck they need practise and practise makes skills and NOT ONLY IN ARENA.
    Second to all those saying: You noob you just Crit Spike Duffed target, well think again thats how the Sin shall work, Warriors Tank not Rogues.
    Actually thats the way a Sin works in out run High critical damage and go on next target.

Stealth is there for one reason ?

So for giving this movie some rate i wont say it's the worst ive seen but it's definitely nothing special.
    First he has high damage 4+ k Ap on parasite malice everything dies even if u got +3's +9s.

In Cwest where i play with alot sin friends they do the same with 2,5 k ap ?
    Secocnd he just shows over and over the kills and cut the rest of the pk, and if you actually look alot of this cut's indicates how bad the rest of the pk went, no team support it's just in and out ?

Ill give him 3/10 for the ''Kamikaze style'' and the adds.

And again this is my opinions, you all can leave comments im not God in this game i play it just like the rest.
    And im exactly like all of you.

Stop this Evil comments and help out insted.

Greetings: Feeler
    Tl;dr .

Straapi I didn't quite understand your comment but I accept it as constructive criticism, Simply bloody does what a sin should be doing. His teamplay with people is amazing, but he doesn't make videos with teamplay as much as he should. If you seen his other videos all players saying he probably sucks would see he doesn't/ He has videos where he vs'd many players with full +10+4's.

one thing it makes ya wish is going to ares with uber geaar though enjoyed it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast