Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

BloodyTearzz Thrid Pk Movie- Ares

This is a discussion on BloodyTearzz Thrid Pk Movie- Ares within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL uber gear in ares would consist of like +12 gear...
Page: 2

LOL uber gear in ares would consist of like +12 gear

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Tl;dr .

Tl; Dr what you mean Razor nuubie <3

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Honestly, this isn't fun to watch. Cutting ever 3 secs to a new scene where you rape someone. I'm not saying you suck or that you have no skill, I'm saying when I watch a movie I don't wanna see you owning someone. I wanna see close long fights which could go either way. It's more exciting for me.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    Tl; Dr what you mean Razor nuubie <3
    Who are you? You end your post with "feeler"

are you the same feeler that used to hang around with redbaron and elect?

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    Im asking myself many times about the comments i read of all players in this game and how they Judge whats right and whats wrong.
    I not going to judge any one, i am gonna share my thought since all doing that.

So before players talks about all the different classes they should know how the class works.
    The guys in this forum saying skills = Vs = All u need please dont bother comment ask somone who knows what skills is in this game then.

What does a Vs prof ?

Skills in what way?

I guess answers will be Minor,Combo, mana control but does that make you good on Pk ?

A player who played this game a while would answer No and again No !!!
    These ''skills'' can help you in pk but does not make somone GG in pk.
    It's the way you think what target you strike and sometimes chock the enemies, the way you know when to strike when to use the right skill in the right second, know when to retreat, how to support your team players and one thing that woke alot of comments is the style i call ''Kamikaze'' Parasite Malice Strike boom out.. i dont see any thing wrong with this ?

Remember before you atack people on comments playing their class, they dont suck they need practise and practise makes skills and NOT ONLY IN ARENA.
    Second to all those saying: You noob you just Crit Spike Duffed target, well think again thats how the Sin shall work, Warriors Tank not Rogues.
    Actually thats the way a Sin works in out run High critical damage and go on next target.

Stealth is there for one reason ?

So for giving this movie some rate i wont say it's the worst ive seen but it's definitely nothing special.
    First he has high damage 4+ k Ap on parasite malice everything dies even if u got +3's +9s.

In Cwest where i play with alot sin friends they do the same with 2,5 k ap ?
    Secocnd he just shows over and over the kills and cut the rest of the pk, and if you actually look alot of this cut's indicates how bad the rest of the pk went, no team support it's just in and out ?

Ill give him 3/10 for the ''Kamikaze style'' and the adds.

And again this is my opinions, you all can leave comments im not God in this game i play it just like the rest.
    And im exactly like all of you.

Stop this Evil comments and help out insted.

Greetings: Feeler
    Tl;dr, you must understand that even if "that's sin job" you can put 1-2 you know what 3(!) minutes of it, but a whole movie? Its just boring and not what people are looking to see in a pk movie...

With how much I hate him, go see Sinins pk movie and understand.

If you would read my comment You would not comment what you commented right now, I clearly write i play in Cwest and played last 2 + years there. I started in DeadSilence and have played with the most known players since start.

And i played rogue last 4 years if you read what rate i gave it's exactly what u said.

Have a nice day.

Greetings Feeler

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

probably full +30 rev set ?

this is a bad video for the only reason that it is boring. i'm not a sorry asshole like others who bash you for having good items, but this is almost as bad as a sin-high-damage-SS video. there's no "story", no excitment, no nothing.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    His items are not even full +10, the players here are equal to him. He just has real skill. What do you think he will be noob and not know how to play a sin?
    A few hits to kill a player. Real skill indeed. Even a monkey could do it, actually, a monkey WOULD do it.
    razor likes this.

have turks ever made a video where they face almost impossible odds?

it's all 10k hits, 1v1s against "pro" players and 1 shotting fully duffed targets in party pk (8v8)

dont forget the stupid crisis pots and such.

OT : couldnt watch more than 1 min without getting bored ,was expecting some action atleast, 4/10.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    dont forget the stupid crisis pots and such.

OT : couldnt watch more than 1 min without getting bored ,was expecting some action atleast, 4/10.
    oh yeah, and ibex / crisis pots, duration item, undy in vs's... you name it lol.

if that's what the turkish crowd enjoys watching, then refrain from posting these vids in this site because no one, absolutely no one will appreciate them.

-----------> http://www.frmtr.com/

wtf is second song ? tgell me name plox!

funny comments maybe they hate sins bc they dead by 1 hit too, if u think play sin its simple its dosent matter if u have +9 + 3 items and im pretty sure all the people in this topic if play with sin with all +3 / +9 cant do the same this guy did in the movie bc u guys will die before u hit the target no minor no cure no LF no skills, in my opinion before talk lets try play as a sin.

and about duration pot, ibex do you think the rival players dont use it lol? and other point are u fast for use duration pot?

good movie strong rogue <3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

not bad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast