Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

BloodyTearzz Thrid Pk Movie- Ares

This is a discussion on BloodyTearzz Thrid Pk Movie- Ares within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by canelofalo funny comments maybe they hate sins bc they dead by 1 hit too, if u think ...
Page: 3

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    funny comments maybe they hate sins bc they dead by 1 hit too, if u think play sin its simple its dosent matter if u have +9 + 3 items and im pretty sure all the people in this topic if play with sin with all +3 / +9 cant do the same this guy did in the movie bc u guys will die before u hit the target no minor no cure no LF no skills, in my opinion before talk lets try play as a sin.

and about duration pot, ibex do you think the rival players dont use it lol? and other point are u fast for use duration pot?

good movie strong rogue <3
    Thanks man! Couldn't do it stupider.
    razor likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Thanks man! Couldn't do it stupider.
    said the guy who has the most retarded comments in this whole forum .

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    funny comments maybe they hate sins bc they dead by 1 hit too, if u think play sin its simple its dosent matter if u have +9 + 3 items and im pretty sure all the people in this topic if play with sin with all +3 / +9 cant do the same this guy did in the movie bc u guys will die before u hit the target no minor no cure no LF no skills, in my opinion before talk lets try play as a sin.

and about duration pot, ibex do you think the rival players dont use it lol? and other point are u fast for use duration pot?

good movie strong rogue <3
    So let me get this straight:

Saying that a movie is bad because it lacks what usually makes movies interesting, automatically means that we are all 1 hits that don't know how to play. And in the case we had +9 / +3 we would perform exactly how Bloodytearz has done in his movie.

Tell me more, dear c-west player.
    MyDestiny likes this.

Razor, first of all i didn't expect you would be noob comment like you do.
    eah Same Feeler who started the first days when Cwest started In DeadSilence, same guy who is RL friend with freak and Red, Same guy who was Feeler in GoonSquad, Legacy, Thetitanz etc always been the Same Feeler.

Stop being mean ziggy ! =)
    When we used talk in vent pk together tower eaters remember

And for all comments on my comment if you carefully read it happend i wrote a comment for all Movies on Media section there people says whats wrong whats right.
    And please read my last comment im not GOD im just a player like the rest of you thanks.

Cheers !

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    said the guy who has the most retarded comments in this whole forum .
    You sure man? Did you check it?

Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    Razor, first of all i didn't expect you would be noob comment like you do.
    eah Same Feeler who started the first days when Cwest started In DeadSilence, same guy who is RL friend with freak and Red, Same guy who was Feeler in GoonSquad, Legacy, Thetitanz etc always been the Same Feeler.

Stop being mean ziggy ! =)
    When we used talk in vent pk together tower eaters remember

And for all comments on my comment if you carefully read it happend i wrote a comment for all Movies on Media section there people says whats wrong whats right.
    And please read my last comment im not GOD im just a player like the rest of you thanks.

Cheers !
    Same guy who was nothing but a two faced immature little boy that showed his true colors when losing a meaningless vs at arena? And you even dare talking to me like nothing happened?

It doesn't work that way.

Ehm ? 2 Faces ok now you playing too cooky Mr i donno if it's Razor but i thought you where a nice guy. You might smoke alot weed mate but the last thing i remember from you was that we pked in Cz in old TheTitanz ?

Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    Ehm ? 2 Faces ok now you playing too cooky Mr i donno if it's Razor but i thought you where a nice guy. You might smoke alot weed mate but the last thing i remember from you was that we pked in Cz in old TheTitanz ?
    Maybe it wasn't you then. The feeler that was a complete douchebag was IKratosI and was greek.

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

So are all my topics going to go from critiizing with a little bit of hate - to arguments- to random talk of rememebring each other?. I'm not saying it's a bad thing i'm just saying do you guys need a little thread to remember the good and bad times of ko cause I can make one .

btw i bet u i can rape 99% of the sin dat plays on ares just sayin tho

edited: forgot to mention. still was fun watchin the video. 7/10 lil bit of 1v1 would make it more fun to watch ;S

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Lol by stating everyone has +10 items in Ares that is a serious long shot as I do play in Ares. This video was a joke just one hitting people and you could see the people he was killing they were wearing shells at least multiple ones I saw. Plus wtf on the music choice a six year old could do better than that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123