Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

BlueDolly_vol1 Xigenon Dcz

This is a discussion on BlueDolly_vol1 Xigenon Dcz within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Explains Keep in mind folks, That windows faggit editor was being an ass, so what he edited he could not ...
Page: 3

Banned

Explains

Keep in mind folks, That windows faggit editor was being an ass, so what he edited he could not view (Dunno why) Leaving the editing a tad shady.

Basically editing, in blind. YOu folks who has used such programs in the past know what I mean. He could just add effects not view them

Explains

Keep in mind folks, That windows faggit editor was being an ass, so what he edited he could not view (Dunno why) Leaving the editing a tad shady.
    Basically editing, in blind. YOu folks who has used such programs in the past know what I mean. He could just add effects not view them[/b]
    i just edit my DD shield for CS ;-)

pederpeder

He meant problems with movie maker baba B)

How did you do that?

heh.. i can do everthing :-D

btw. why did u use in your video how i lost "duel" with you? :-D it was funny, if i saw u i tried attack and then i stopped .. so u can kill me...

and my BP skill really sux :-D so now i'll try dcz pk again and after i get back my IB (friday) i do some... fraps.. and maybe video ;-)

Banned

Change the file number of shields in order to give them new appereance

Lets say gaybabashield is shield_892498 and super pimped out chitin shield is shield_pwnage101 Switch em' (I think at least)

Hopefully I will get unbant this week, (Not koxp or dupe or anything, cause that wipes acc). So I can start frapsing as a rogue.

yeah.. but now i can edit all stats of all items, texts and ... all client data.... ;-)

i liked the movie

kjetil

Wow really nice movie!

Banned

Finally less flaming more lovin'

Kjetil I think I've seen u ingame before

Xigenon :P ?

pederpeder

Elkar said:

btw. why did u use in your video how i lost "duel" with you? :-D it was funny, if i saw u i tried attack and then i stopped .. so u can kill me...

Hehe i just had to. Was so funny to kill you. But ppl can see you lot me kill you. You even tried to sitt down

Talking

Elkar said:

Hehe i just had to. Was so funny to kill you. But ppl can see you lot me kill you. You even tried to sitt down[/b]
    yeah.. :-) it was funny.

hobbes

Too bad u didnt post the Hb part and the part you and me vs the 10-15-20 Humans, man that was a fight

javonte999

WTF u owned but u guys didnt get that much np u just showed u guys stayn alive

pederpeder

Yeah i forgot to add the hb part lol. We got to do it again. With Dark aswell. Then we can stand in the middle of human hb and tank the towers while the rest of simulated and vartdal members own the human base.

And yeah there was a time we did alot of rouges at one time, me and norwaybiatch were in ecstasy after that fight. Mage's even started to teleport all theyr party on us. But at last me and you was standing on top alive

But we got to do the hb part again. with so many ppl we can stand in middle of hb so we and the turk orcs can come inside an pwn the human base!

it will be. ..fight , but today is hard to find whole 8/8 party and beat them ... you meet 1 runnign noob or 2053421 humans in group :-/

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast