Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

BlueDolly_vol1 Xigenon Dcz

This is a discussion on BlueDolly_vol1 Xigenon Dcz within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am olympicrogue and benhuve(clanleader) and we need good ppl in clan we got alot of good ppl allready and ...
Page: 6

Olympicrogue

I am olympicrogue and benhuve(clanleader) and we need good ppl in clan we got alot of good ppl allready and we are searching for YOU!
    im gona be more online from this friday im kinda bussy with some safety shit on a boat:S

Talking

spike is 500 + at least[/b]
    if u spike me 500+ i'll give you all my money ... B)

Banned

I quote myself

"spike is 500 + at least, 4 -5 rogues use that skill on your 1 melee?" I wrote MELEE, I never use dd talia. So I usally get spiked 500 +

Thusly its hard for a priest to heal. The guy was saying he debuff 8-10 or mroe people while keeping his melee's alive, and as he was saying dolly could have done better i assume he also didn't have torment, otherwise its nothing to really brag about

pederpeder

if u spike me 500+ i'll give you all my money ... B)[/b]

Hahaha

dartagon

Belgium animals is gone [/b]
    okay if u didnt see i was talking in KE -.- imma ex BA clannie was quite fun that time begin to pk with them

dartagon

if u dont mind i rather start a rogue cause my combo is insane[/b]
    wow little boy, come vs me and well retalk about that

javonte999

OMFG i will and who da hell r u some mad turk who i killed on dark rogue

Banned

Aahaha lmao

Dartagon is that respected sin I talked about

Best in his lvl, Defeated 5+ lvl 70's at least, No talia right?.

You shouldn't be talking shit about him

Either way I cant rate you yet dark rogue. I know dartagon delivers, Cause I have seen him perform

You too use pm, and start commenting the movie. Dark rogue regarding xping lvling and what not, post in our clan topic plix

pederpeder

Dartagon you should make a DCZ char and come have fun with us

Imagine, Then you wont get any problem with their lvl even though it doesn't look like a problem for you in CZ ^_^

javonte999

idc he fuking challenge me , so dont talk shit about me cause i only said my combo was insane ,and dont comment my remark if u dont have nottin good to say

javonte999

and outa respect if i lose i call u a dam good player

dartagon

ahah:P the fight just begin dude for the momment like i sais my internet crashed ( router problem) dunno when it will be okay. and before it crashes i couldnt even logg in ko so ill see what i can do, anyway ill let you exp a bit cuz im 65, your choice. And by the way im a CANADIAN!!!!! my first language is french and im 15 happy now?

if u didnt watched my vid then go watch it

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=108304

Banned

GL vs'ing dartagon

FRAPZ PLYZ

hobbes

darta aga long time no see! how ru doin? btw BA died , everybody joined another clan, and it became Turkish_animals in stead of Belgium_animals

I played Inza for a while, but since i joined tioc with hobbes i'm playing hobbs again

Cya in game

pederpeder

darta aga long time no see! how ru doin? btw BA died , everybody joined another clan, and it became Turkish_animals in stead of Belgium_animals

I played Inza for a while, but since i joined tioc with hobbes i'm playing hobbs again

Cya in game[/b]

You got to start playing inza again :wub:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast