Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

BlueDolly_vol1 Xigenon Dcz

This is a discussion on BlueDolly_vol1 Xigenon Dcz within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys! The movie was awesome. I can't wait until we make the next movie. and we have allready begun....
Page: 7

negerjon

Hey guys! The movie was awesome. I can't wait until we make the next movie.
    and we have allready begun.

Valk

ur damn sigs r way to fukin huge.

and ur movie was boring. I dont know why people r creaming their pants over it. There r parts that are interesting but its mostly the same thing over and over and over and over and over again...

norwaybiatch

You got to start playing inza again :wub:[/b]
    +1

Banned

Yeah yeah, Gonna resize sigs laters.

How about give us tip how to improve our next vid?, Perhaps rogue viewed as well? more vs?

I dont really like people going "ROFL THAT MOVIE SUCK'DDD BALLZ" Without telling me/us how to improve. Give us constructive critcism.

Unhappy

I quote myself

"spike is 500 + at least, 4 -5 rogues use that skill on your 1 melee?" I wrote MELEE, I never use dd talia. So I usally get spiked 500 +
    Thusly its hard for a priest to heal. The guy was saying he debuff 8-10 or mroe people while keeping his melee's alive, and as he was saying dolly could have done better i assume he also didn't have torment, otherwise its nothing to really brag about[/b]
    hmmm well...

but still 500+ dmg is horrible for me as priest

Valk

constructive advice it is.

firstly, it just annoyed me that ur priest had her freakin info bar and chat bar so damn huge. Its really unnecessary for a pk vid, maybe u like to pk that way, thats fine, but for a vid plx keep the viewer in mind.

The scenes r just really long. Her tanking for 4 minutes and getting minimal kills really isnt that exciting to watch. Watching some1 tank for like 30 seconds or so in a really heated fight and then really turning it around and getting a mess of kills is much more exciting. In fact the first kill doesnt happen until about 1:24 into the clip. And there r only 3 kills total in the 2.5 minutes of the first clip.

The music doesnt really flow with the video IMO and its the music that sets the pace and feeling of the clip. Every1's musical style is different, but its not hard for a song to get old after a while. Decreasing the lenght of the clip and having more songs on the video can give it a more interesting flare and appeal to more people. Also, work on the musical transitions. A song ending as the scene ends is sometimes more appropriate than letting the song run out and starting a new song half way through that covers three totally different clips. Those r some really classic pk songs, and some i really like but finding the right time to use them is key.

The intro is crap, although its a nice pulp fiction reference. But that too doesnt go that well with the pk that it starts out with.

Mixing things up with something like the samma pull is a nice touch. Its fast and unique. DCZ has a bad rep for being noob because it is noob so to have a strong dcz movie u need something fresh. The double speed is a nice touch. Its good to spice things up.

The warrior part was pretty good too but again it just keeps going and going. Its best to take ur clips from different days of pking, not just one day.

Watching an int priest solo is always fun but again, its a lot of not much action. If its not going to be something special, a good fight against a skilled person, beating on noobs that u have to chase around for 2 minutes isnt gonna be fun.

Silly stuff like at the end is fun too. I like it :P ^_^

Good luck and im sure as ur clan develops there will be much better pk vids.

norwaybiatch

ty for tips

yeah i agree.. end is best of this video.. really good idea ;-)

Banned

firstly, it just annoyed me that ur priest had her freakin info bar and chat bar so damn huge. Its really unnecessary for a pk vid, maybe u like to pk that way, thats fine, but for a vid plx keep the viewer in mind.

The scenes r just really long. Her tanking for 4 minutes and getting minimal kills really isnt that exciting to watch. Watching some1 tank for like 30 seconds or so in a really heated fight and then really turning it around and getting a mess of kills is much more exciting. In fact the first kill doesnt happen until about 1:24 into the clip. And there r only 3 kills total in the 2.5 minutes of the first clip.

The music doesnt really flow with the video IMO and its the music that sets the pace and feeling of the clip. Every1's musical style is different, but its not hard for a song to get old after a while. Decreasing the lenght of the clip and having more songs on the video can give it a more interesting flare and appeal to more people. Also, work on the musical transitions. A song ending as the scene ends is sometimes more appropriate than letting the song run out and starting a new song half way through that covers three totally different clips. Those r some really classic pk songs, and some i really like but finding the right time to use them is key.

The intro is crap, although its a nice pulp fiction reference. But that too doesnt go that well with the pk that it starts out with.

Mixing things up with something like the samma pull is a nice touch. Its fast and unique. DCZ has a bad rep for being noob because it is noob so to have a strong dcz movie u need something fresh. The double speed is a nice touch. Its good to spice things up.

The warrior part was pretty good too but again it just keeps going and going. Its best to take ur clips from different days of pking, not just one day.

Watching an int priest solo is always fun but again, its a lot of not much action. If its not going to be something special, a good fight against a skilled person, beating on noobs that u have to chase around for 2 minutes isnt gonna be fun.

Good luck and im sure as ur clan develops there will be much better pk vids.[/b]

THANK YOUUUUUUU. I'll/We'll keep this in mind in our next vid, More teamplay, more vs, and a functioning movie editor was what I had in mind.

About time someone gave us constructive criticism. The music transactions were a bit hard for the ears yeeh.

pederpeder

Good luck and im sure as ur clan develops there will be much better pk vids.[/b]

Yeah sorry for the big skill bar :huh: I just like it that way. You can see all the dmg falling through my screen, and i think that is fun=)

And your saying that its boring to watch a movie where the priest tanks for a wery long time, its totally necessary since i really need to run to not take so much dmg and not get my debuff and heal canceled.
    We can kill the humans faster but then we cant do as many as we did in the vid.
    I don't got that problem tanking the humans but my two rouge friends don't got any DD so they get hit really hard and since i can't always heal them they got to run for not to get killed. It's as simple as that.

And you say the solo int part sucked and i had to chase noobs for like 2 mins( yes some of them :lol: ) But its not that easy to kill a skilled player since i don't got any ap at all.
    But okay in the next movie i'll versus some skilled players and beat the hell outa them B)

And i have tried to versus alot of skilled players but they actually just town or run away from me bcuz they are scared of getting their reputation destroyed

And i understand you think the music edit sucked, But it was impossible to make that work properly because of movie maker was fucked. The prewiew screen was all black( Damn u fraps) so i didn't know what happened when so i kinda edited in blind.

But ty anyway, i'll try to improve :P

javonte999

uhh

javonte999

i just seen that long ass pk movie dargon did ..... i seen better but gg though

dling but.
    in ardream a maliced rogue actually IS 2 hits <_< i spiked for 1.5-1.7k maliced rogues w/o DD and bout 1k with DD..

javonte999

well ur ownage is only based on items mines is soaly based on skill

norwaybiatch

i like the movie

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast