Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good movie, whats the song?[/b] Tupac - Ghost (Eminem Remix)...
Page: 2

Good movie, whats the song?[/b]
    Tupac - Ghost (Eminem Remix)

aggressi0n

Why did it say the gay music was boring then turn to more fagget ass music?

Hostibus

nab warrior -.-

Lyu

nice movie

Why did it say the gay music was boring then turn to more fagget ass music?[/b]
    rofl gg

about the clip, nicely done
    gj

btw what is ur items
    realy nice vs

J

Your combo is slower than normal. And in the 2nd vs why did you stop fighting...

kingtha

damn that warrior suck ASS :mellow:

kibal

Rapidashare or ff plz , also is this again dual minor combo? cant c where u have the right click .And if u r using only 1 minor wow.

yea his combo slow coz the warrior ap was 3200+ so i think he was more caring about minor then combo coz he need to save his mana for saving his life[/b]
    That does not make sense for me actually, how can you take care of your heal instead of leave your combo slow down, as fast as you can combo, as fast as the oponent is going to die right?, i was wondering what kind of heal is that i heard there is a new way to heal using rightclick, but seems pretty pretty fast minor.

kibal

That does not make sense for me actually, how can you take care of your heal instead and leave your combo slow down as fast as you combo as fast as the oponent is going to die right?, i was wondering what kind of heal is that i heard there is a new way to heal using rightclick, but seems pretty pretty fast minor.[/b]

Yah i heard that they use right click and a key of the keyboard , i tried do that and for me is imposible to combo and minor with mause and keyboard but i have fat fingers .

J

Yah i heard that they use right click and a key of the keyboard , i tried do that and for me is imposible to combo and minor with mause and keyboard but i have fat fingers .[/b]
    Fatty

0RC

damn that warrior suck ASS :mellow:[/b]
    +1

Mr80 GG

kamikaze__

Yah i heard that they use right click and a key of the keyboard , i tried do that and for me is imposible to combo and minor with mause and keyboard but i have fat fingers .[/b]
    well its kus he is using a laptop and the keys are really close 2gether and right click is on the keybored.

UNL34SH3D

yea its very easy to do it. on llaptop.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast