Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO On GoldRoger Vs Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO On GoldRoger Vs Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol look bettero n the movie its xig and lvl 80 cause i saw there cristical point skill. To movie ...
Page: 2

0RC

Lol look bettero n the movie its xig and lvl 80 cause i saw there cristical point skill.
    To movie was nice but what about to own eamon and osme pros not only noobs with gg gear?[/b]
    eammon been fuked already by BOOOOOOOOO
    and most ppl on movie known as best on xig

2 days ago Akhtoher owned eammon on humancaptains 16 to 5 maybe
    dont say something u dont know about
    and GoldRoger has less 2200 ap which is very low for lvl 80

FranekDolas

very nice vid

Carlund

well done....

aero

"I dont need BOOOO to fuk him"

"But I need my pedal" D:

SacruM

ohhh you are stupid like turk, and u never can do combo so stfu plz

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

So how's the pedal doing these days? Is it considered a 3rd party tool yet?

hrobar

"I dont need BOOOO to fuk him"

"But I need my pedal" D:[/b]
    Ist learn idiot taht pedal works only for 7 and 8 butons so stfu next time befor posting this shit here
    But somen ice pro game mouse with modificated butons isnt macro.
    I got one from my friend too.

IceTea

Really nice vid.
    The best rogue certainly

ZeIda

You guys talking saying he only win cause of his minor pedal obviously dont have any idea what you are talking about...
    I am not protecting this guy, I dont even know him. Maybe he is doing the minor in normal way, maybe he has 2nd person right-clicking his mouse, maybe he is using some minor pedal or w/e, who knows. I doubt any of you guys complaining ever played an assasin, and if you did, I bet you sucked big time. Id say this guy is a decent sin, maybe some of the ppl he vsed sucked but w/e.
    My point is that using a minor pedal or not doesnt really matter at all, maybe it can be good to use all your mana with in like 3 seconds if you get gangbanged in cz, but for a 1vs1 that might take like a minute or whatever it doesnt have any effect if you use a pedal, or you got a 2nd person right clicking for you or whatever.... like you can have 1 person clicking a pedal for you, 1 person right clicking your mouse, maybe 1 person spamming minor on a 2nd keyboard too while you combo & minor on your own keyboard, but does that really help if you use all your mana in the first 2 seconds of the 1vs1? No.. Does that make you able to use soul pots any faster? No...
    So please guys, dont open your mouth or type on your keyboard when you dont have any idea what the fuck you are talking about.
    Its just the same as before when ppl blamed it on ctrl-minor when they lost to a rogue...so stupid lol.

aero

Ist learn idiot taht pedal works only for 7 and 8 butons so stfu next time befor posting this shit here
    But somen ice pro game mouse with modificated butons isnt macro.
    I got one from my friend too.[/b]
    1st idiot, you can edit it so it works for other buttons also shithead so stfu

You guys talking saying he only win cause of his minor pedal obviously dont have any idea what you are talking about...
    I am not protecting this guy, I dont even know him. Maybe he is doing the minor in normal way, maybe he has 2nd person right-clicking his mouse, maybe he is using some minor pedal or w/e, who knows. I doubt any of you guys complaining ever played an assasin, and if you did, I bet you sucked big time. Id say this guy is a decent sin, maybe some of the ppl he vsed sucked but w/e.
    My point is that using a minor pedal or not doesnt really matter at all, maybe it can be good to use all your mana with in like 3 seconds if you get gangbanged in cz, but for a 1vs1 that might take like a minute or whatever it doesnt have any effect if you use a pedal, or you got a 2nd person right clicking for you or whatever.... like you can have 1 person clicking a pedal for you, 1 person right clicking your mouse, maybe 1 person spamming minor on a 2nd keyboard too while you combo & minor on your own keyboard, but does that really help if you use all your mana in the first 2 seconds of the 1vs1? No.. Does that make you able to use soul pots any faster? No...
    So please guys, dont open your mouth or type on your keyboard when you dont have any idea what the fuck you are talking about.
    Its just the same as before when ppl blamed it on ctrl-minor when they lost to a rogue...so stupid lol.[/b]
    Im not saying he's using a pedal just becuz he uses that skillbar lol, its easy and I use almost the same myself, but its fucking impossible to always get 4 in a row, and a guy I know has a pedal himself and its always 4 in a row...

Fallensix

I personally dont think boo is better than any gg rogues on xig. I bet there is many lvl 55 rogues who could do the same as boo with those "non-babashop" items and fucking minor pedal (even without it) and lvl 79.. If you dont need babashop items then why do you have babashop items lol?. I just think you aint so good im sorry.

Nick

well done ,

and ppl please stop about the pedal crap , its just bullshit.
    a sin is still stuck on his mana and soul pot usage.

if he would have had a pedal or so then he would run out of mana everytime.

im playing rogue now for a while, and i know when i minor to fast that i will run out of mana. its just a combination that u use on your combo.

his pots are also not faster with their cooldown so ...

people where u get this pedal crap idea from ? :/

Banned

well done ,

im playing rogue now for a while, and i know when i minor to fast that i will run out of mana. its just a combination that u use on your combo.

people where u get this pedal crap idea from ? :/[/b]
    its just so many people hateing cause he is good...yea he making a video everytime he takes a shit is bugging everyone out lol >< ..but he is good ..no pedal to it. o well

aero

well done ,

people where u get this pedal crap idea from ? :/[/b]
    4 Minors in a ROW all the TIME, Same as when you use a pedal, do you understand?grr

Banned

pedal whores...

some1 can post a vid of some1 using a pedal ?
    like using it with there foot, not in game footage
    i wanna lol @ it lol...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast