Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

BOOOOOOOOOOO On GoldRoger Vs Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO On GoldRoger Vs Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice...
Page: 5

stefann

nice

Lol thats why i gave up protecting boo lmao,you'll get flamed for it non-stop there was a topic where i posted lots of stuff to protect boo and all,then i got flamed by 999 ppl then my computer got fucked and i lost the topic,but w/e now i'm back i'm not even going to post a shit,cuz it seems like boo doesn't care,and that's the right thing to do,you'll always see ppl complaining even when he beat PROs they still called him cheater w/e,now that this pedal thingy came up they will use it as an excuse,just to everyone who likes his videos,just enjoy it,ignore the flamers ;d,because they don't even realise that for 3-4 minoring every time it'd eat 400 mp + he is using his skills he'd run out of mana in a second .
    And yeah soon you will see ppl calling you that your on his dick,or sucking his dick ws/e ;d

I'm not posting anymore so don't bother quoting me ;d

closetoheaven

sucker stop suck him booooooo is good player but all the time ppl will flame shit because they jealus

srry but that warrior at the end should of won.. is he turk lol? its like that in almost every server.. turks with insane gear but have no clue how to use it... take realonlimusha... he had some nice gear for my server and compared to me it was insane gear.. i never lost to him... proves that turks need items to be a little better and that english people own them all most of the time
    btw i never seen anyone stay at full hp in a vs against lvl 80 with only one minor heal/no hp pot at all... hard to believe

SacruM

"stop suck hes dick"
    im not gay like you man .. i dont need hes items ..
    what u think ? u have fasted spam with use leg and pedal or use mause and hands ? i think on mause is better spam >.< ...
    and dont forgot he cant doing to fast spam cause hes mana gone down ...
    im 68 lvl, and im not strong ? maybe im not.. but i win 1v1 with ppl 75 lvls + ..>.<
    you are random noob and u cant belive some players is better from you ... and when u see that guy u talkin " he use koxp, he use pedal , here play 3 ppls" and more and moooore stupid talkin ... i think man u dont know what is a good rogue ..
    and i know much ppl who doing same combo .. all have pedals ???????????????????? watch miayke movies, he on ke doing this combo . on 62 lvl he beat DANATE_ 70 lvl .... danate have 1m nps ++ : ))
    all just stfu when dont know anythin .. u think he use pedal ? so dont flame this grat sin and dont public your stupid pots please ...

and movie is really good >.<

SacruM

if mr80 have 4 minor in 1 sec and he use pedal ...

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hahakb9.jpg
    so miayke have koxp ? XD

very funny noobs

Banned

I&#39;m hoping u guyz arent serious about this pedal stuff ,cuz honestly any1 who thinks hes using a pedal must be a noob at rogue.

N1GG4

haha.. dont steal my legend movies.. bro ur movies arnt legandary.. your just another dude with great gear who thinks hes better than everyone else on ko just cause he has the time to continuesly play and make gay videos that people get tired of watching.. kk thx bb

Aguila-x-

I&#39;m hoping u guyz arent serious about this pedal stuff ,cuz honestly any1 who thinks hes using a pedal must be a noob at rogue.[/b]
    yes.. am

edit: am not saying he uses pedal, cuz idk the way pedal works.. i&#39;m a sin for so long time and my minorhealing is not bad at all to say that mh 4times that fast is weird.. and interesting.. :lol:

Banned

yes.. am

edit: am not saying he uses pedal, cuz idk the way pedal works.. i&#39;m a sin for so long time and my minorhealing is not bad at all to say that mh 4times that fast is weird.. and interesting.. :lol:[/b]
    When i played myko, i minored 5-6 times in a row (on unlaggy days)

its simply a delay bcuz of his location, watch turk rogue movies ull see the same thing.

OmegaXninja

but uses mınor pedal nd someone right clıck

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345