Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shell set +8 and shards +8 do u call that upper gear (goldRoger char)[/b] i think u mean "uber" and ...
Page: 11

shell set +8 and shards +8 do u call that upper gear (goldRoger char)[/b]
    i think u mean "uber" and no i'm talking about his shiny shiny gearz sir h34r: +9 is teh uber leet

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Ali don't worry i took care of him. Now you going to upload FF for me baba? [/b]
    Yeah sorry 'bout that but blame the KE, my friends got me addicted again :lol:
    Uploading the first part. I'll try to remember to upload the second part as soon as possible :P

EDIT:

Part one: http://files.filefront.com/Last+Pk+Of+BOO+...;/fileinfo.html
    Part two: http://files.filefront.com/Last+Pk+Movie+O...;/fileinfo.html

Banned

dam Elf.. I got mixed up and thought Ali was uploading for me

<3 Will DL this when i get home.

dam Elf.. I got mixed up and thought Ali was uploading for me

<3 Will DL this when i get home.[/b]
    haha I just sent a pm to you like 2 secs ago. Nice timing :lol:

was the same with 0000000 vs fluppy^^[/b]
    was not the same, lvl 70 rogue vs lvl 70 bps, on KE bps had judgment not hellish, with helish bps can pwn everyone without it were a bit hard :F

forgot to mention that rogues use club def too, same case with zero and bps use DD ofc

note. Imagine a lvl 80 bp using judgment on cz :P (coz no helish)

Banned

was not the same, lvl 70 rogue vs lvl 70 bps, on KE bps had judgment not hellish, with helish bps can pwn everyone without it were a bit hard :F

forgot to mention that rogues use club def too, same case with zero and bps use DD ofc

note. Imagine a lvl 80 bp using judgment on cz :P (coz no helish)[/b]
    o.O if i rogue put Club defense on and fight a BP 80 well he cant move my hp talking about the best BPs 80 in my server... I can keep malice on me and tank them with club def and win also easy (most of the time ofc :P), i usually do this if cure pots end ^^

on topic: BOOOO video are great, never saw better till now

Banned

Thats funny ... when Mr80 show hes first movie, you all guys call him legend .. you guys call hes the best ... now ? same guys making flame <3

when he show first 2-3 movies u guys ask for more more more .. now is bad, coz he make that more movie ...

read this .. 99% lick ass for mr80 <3

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=booooooooooo
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=booooooooooo
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=108992[/b]

the first guy that ever called mr80 legend, is mr80 himself ... "legend of xig"

lil_mageskillz

the first guy that ever called mr80 legend, is mr80 himself ... "legend of xig"[/b]
    cause its true :P

anlsykn1x1

boooo sucks only reason why he is good is cuz he fight abunch of guys with +7&#39;s +8s when he have +9 / +10 full , once u got all max sh1t its easy as hell to kill people u dont even need to minor that good with a cs +9 and CHD&#39;s +9

Btw if u havent noticed it Boo is a babashopper he never got any of his item legitly end of story

boooo sucks only reason why he is good is cuz he fight abunch of guys with +7&#39;s +8s when he have +9 / +10 full , once u got all max sh1t its easy as hell to kill people u dont even need to minor that good with a cs +9 and CHD&#39;s +9

Btw if u havent noticed it Boo is a babashopper he never got any of his item legitly end of story[/b]
    hate more man.. hate some more..

i loved the part where you roflstomped the mages ew pt solo. /drool. i play mage.. glad you dont play ronark or id prolly have to /town lmao. 10/10 great job man!

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

lol someone get up that vid where the 77 mage beats boo with half hp..oh but nvm he&#39;ll claim its his friend on the char haha

Seekor

nice

lol someone get up that vid where the 77 mage beats boo with half hp..oh but nvm he&#39;ll claim its his friend on the char haha[/b]
    If you&#39;re referring to Zapper then you can find the vid on youtube.

lol someone get up that vid where the 77 mage beats boo with half hp..oh but nvm he&#39;ll claim its his friend on the char haha[/b]
    wasn&#39;t that mage lv75?^^

+1 yes he does, but hey if u got own , you got own.. why cannt he just admit it. i lost and thats all , no big deal some you loose and some you win, but i guess booooo he just likes to win win and win and if he loose comes out with an excuse. oh well.. what else can i say.

a true winner admits his lost,

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast