Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 yes he does, but hey if u got own , you got own.. why cannt he just admit it. ...
Page: 12

Banned

+1 yes he does, but hey if u got own , you got own.. why cannt he just admit it. i lost and thats all , no big deal some you loose and some you win, but i guess booooo he just likes to win win and win and if he loose comes out with an excuse. oh well.. what else can i say.

a true winner admits his lost,[/b]
    why he have to admit if wasnt he that lose???

and pls guys is impossible for ANY mage kill a GOOD rogue with same gear and lvl in a VS....
    Also the best mage player cannot do nothing agaist a good minor rogue that know what do.

Mage is not a class for VS..... impossible for me that real BOOOO lose with some crap mage also if is the best mage in server always crap is in VS...

trz

some ppl just cant minor, thats why u see lots of good geared rogues losing vs for mages and other rogues with less lvl/gear.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

why he have to admit if wasnt he that lose???

and pls guys is impossible for ANY mage kill a GOOD rogue with same gear and lvl in a VS....
    Also the best mage player cannot do nothing agaist a good minor rogue that know what do.

Mage is not a class for VS..... impossible for me that real BOOOO lose with some crap mage also if is the best mage in server always crap is in VS...[/b]
    gl dueling with lvl 80 mage with +9 elysium and +3 imirs. You'll be stunned and killed no matter how much LR you have.
    If you rely on your minor too much you'll get your ass kicked against lightning mages. Health pot ftw =)

Banned

Better not put that video of zapper. That controversy has already been talked about.

lil_mageskillz

its not that hard kill a rouge, especially if all they do is minor, cause when they get stunned they usually dont hp pot and die.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

thats a vid a gm with light feet and crit xD

lol i love how he tanks entire parties and picks em off 1 by 1 u know they all in vent like "gobble gobble musun wont die aq sie sie shell +65/89 amkkkk"

gl dueling with lvl 80 mage with +9 elysium and +3 imirs. You'll be stunned and killed no matter how much LR you have.
    If you rely on your minor too much you'll get your ass kicked against lightning mages. Health pot ftw =)[/b]
    GL dueling with lvl 80 rogue with +9 shard / +8 CHD and +3 ROLs/RE and LR belt/WP+2 and magic shield and duration scroll.
    ~300 LR ? :wub:

Oh ty when rogue is stunt, he can use HP POT ? Good news !!

ScottCW1

GL dueling with lvl 80 rogue with +9 shard / +8 CHD and +3 ROLs/RE and LR belt/WP+2 and magic shield and duration scroll.
    ~300 LR ? :wub:

Oh ty when rogue is stunt, he can use HP POT ? Good news !! [/b]
    HA this guy was tryin to be funny but it fails :P

i dont know why ppl insist that a mage can win a VS against a geared skilled sin <_<

i noticed ppl forgot about a skill called magic shield which lasts 30 seconds (which is way more than enough to finish the vs) and an item called HP pot which can be used when stunned

also he was wiping mages partys alone at EW and thats proves that a whole party couldent get him so do u expect a solo mage would get him :huh:

zzz i h8 when ppl say that his combo and all stuff sucks cuz it doesn&#39;t.. as u can see its atleast enought for him and if u think ure better than him go vs.. gearing is part of playing KO

0RC

i dont know why ppl insist that a mage can win a VS against a geared skilled sin <_<

i noticed ppl forgot about a skill called magic shield which lasts 30 seconds (which is way more than enough to finish the vs) and an item called HP pot which can be used when stunned

also he was wiping mages partys alone at EW and thats proves that a whole party couldent get him so do u expect a solo mage would get him :huh:[/b]
    and boo known well as minor combo but still he use hp pots on all his movies when its needed.
    Its feel funny that some ppl still thinking boo lost a vs aganist this mage and on other hand he kicks whole mage parties and vs solo best light mage on xig on this movie and all saw the end of the vs.

I dont want go through this again but Marco already said to zapper and his friends that he was playing boo on the vs and that was on koranking. however they are too happy to have boo died by one of them even if it wasnt real boo playing :P

0RC

zzz i h8 when ppl say that his combo and all stuff sucks cuz it doesn&#39;t.. as u can see its atleast enought for him and if u think ure better than him go vs.. gearing is part of playing KO [/b]
    haha dont worry they are some haters and jealous only, there is no way that someone do like him. i mean as movies ask anyone if could do 30% of his action and pk and tank style its impossible.
    they are just trying to stop or roll BOOOOOOOOOOO fame :lol:

hate more plz :P

His combo is not so good... But compare how fast he can minor its more than enought
    Combo 16/20, Minor 19/20.
    Anyway I always enjoy watch his movies. Always good skills, good action

HA this guy was tryin to be funny but it fails :P[/b]
    No I dont. I try to show how people are stupids sometimes...

"impossible for ANY mage kill a GOOD rogue with same gear and lvl in a VS...."

You exactly reach 301 LR with stuff I quote. Anyway you dont need so many LR to kill a mage 80, remember you have critical which give extra damage + extra regen HP (sometimes 120 HP minor or 1440 HP pot) ?
    This guy try to be smart, but he failed :wacko:

Oh ty when rogue is stunt, he can use HP POT ? Good news !! [/b]
    obviously he doesn&#39;t use hp pots (utube> zapper xD)

GOOD NEWS... for a mage

kakashi-_+

well 1st of all in my opinion his combo is not 10/10 he fails a lot but theres 1 thing i dont understand he uses right click for LF(u can see in the video)
    and is obiously that his minor is too fast for 1 minor so he is using some kind of special keyboard or something else cuz i really cant understand how can he minor so fast <_<
    2nd of all i know a lot of ppl that would tank and do whatever u see in boo&#39;s videos with those items h34r:
    but he is good

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast