Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good video booo, please make a vs with good bp i wanna see you in action ^^ thanks...
Page: 13

good video booo, please make a vs with good bp i wanna see you in action ^^ thanks

0RC

well 1st of all in my opinion his combo is not 10/10 he fails a lot but theres 1 thing i dont understand he uses right click for LF(u can see in the video)
    and is obiously that his minor is too fast for 1 minor so he is using some kind of special keyboard or something else cuz i really cant understand how can he minor so fast <_<
    2nd of all i know a lot of ppl that would tank and do whatever u see in boo&#39;s videos with those items h34r:
    but he is good [/b]
    you really have to watch movie again coz he dosent use right click for lf
    his light feet skill showing easy on 3 place on skill bar but boo uses more then 5 skill bars

there are many ppl got boo items and better but never done or could do his tanking or what u see in boo&#39;s videos.
    his first pk movies he was tanking parties and 4 warriors without those items you talking about.

oO Jc Oo

you really have to watch movie again coz he dosent use right click for lf
    his light feet skill showing easy on 3 place on skill bar but boo uses more then 5 skill bars

there are many ppl got boo items and better but never done or could do his tanking or what u see in boo&#39;s videos.
    his first pk movies he was tanking parties and 4 warriors without those items you talking about.[/b]

cybor hand + good keyboard + good mouse? no wrist hurts?

h34r:

his minor is too fast i cant understand his secret atm

Banned

he doing right click minor combo... mean that he spam right click on mouse + number 2 on keyboard (2 coz he have minor on 2)...

with that kind of combo u can spam minor really fast... faster then dual minor most of time because many keyboards allow not more then 2 or 3 buttons pressed at same time thats why many people when spam dual minor do "zig zag" example 67 76 67 76, if they press 6 and 7 at same time thier minor speed go down...Same problem for the people that complain and open topic in game tips and say thing like => HEYYYY!!!! MY MINOR SPEED SLOW DOWN WHEN I COMBO BUT WHEN I DONT IT INCREASE!!! sometimes because they do not cancel skill animotion good but sometimes also for the problem that i wrote before.

Well with right click minor combo you dont have to do that "zig zag" => is easier and faster press 2 buttons at same time => better speed most of the time

Usually people that can do a good minor also with dual minor on skillbar is because they have also good fps in game..

i know you can call me pro :P

he doing right click minor combo... mean that he spam right click on mouse + number 2 on keyboard (2 coz he have minor on 2)...

with that kind of combo u can spam minor really fast... faster then dual minor most of time because many keyboards allow not more then 2 or 3 buttons pressed at same time thats why many people when spam dual minor do "zig zag" example 67 76 67 76, if they press 6 and 7 at same time thier minor speed go down...Same problem for the people that complain and open topic in game tips and say thing like => HEYYYY!!!! MY MINOR SPEED SLOW DOWN WHEN I COMBO BUT WHEN I DONT IT INCREASE!!! sometimes because they do not cancel skill animotion good but sometimes also for the problem that i wrote before.

Well with right click minor combo you dont have to do that "zig zag" => is easier and faster press 2 buttons at same time => better speed most of the time

Usually people that can do a good minor also with dual minor on skillbar is because they have also good fps in game..
    i know you can call me pro :P[/b]
    my minor combo is even faster than his but am using dual minor

but as u said i get messed up few times in my combo cuz i concentrate on minor

in my opinion for most of the sins in game if they have fast great minor then their combo get slowed and vice verse
    since its insanely hard to do them both combo + minor perfectly and requires months of training :P

p.s thats why most ppl here accuse most sins with pedal thing even tho i heard that pedal users use mana pot on skill 1 and minor at skill 8 to work

SacruM

you all are better from boooo !

you guys have better minors .. better combo, and you guys have 61 lvl and set chitin +7 quest accessory, and you are the best ! =]

you guys have better minors .. better combo, and you guys have 61 lvl and set chitin +7 quest accessory, and you are the best ! =][/b]
    hahaha owned :lol:

Banned

my minor combo is even faster than his but am using dual minor

but as u said i get messed up few times in my combo cuz i concentrate on minor

in my opinion for most of the sins in game if they have fast great minor then their combo get slowed and vice verse
    since its insanely hard to do them both combo + minor perfectly and requires months of training :P

p.s thats why most ppl here accuse most sins with pedal thing even tho i heard that pedal users use mana pot on skill 1 and minor at skill 8 to work[/b]
    there are many kind of pedal.. u can also create your own if u know a bit of elettronic, is a simple circuit with few integrated chip.
    So not always 1 and 8 as u said. Pedal user arent that hard to kill, their main problem is in the minor control so iam one of the NOT agaist pedal user coz they are easier to kill then people with dual minor or right click

you guys have better minors .. better combo, and you guys have 61 lvl and set chitin +7 quest accessory, and you are the best ! =][/b]
    yea 100% right just check my sig

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Not bad :P 7/10

SacruM

what is the last song ? when is black window with " Bye Bye" (isnt requiem for a dream)

Banned

i dont understand he uses right click for LF(u can see in the video)[/b]
    in every topic about this guy theres always someone who says this.. are you really that blind that you cannot see right click is on minor and his light feet in 3rd slot of one of his skillbars <.<

ps: pause the second part of his vid at 11 seconds.. there u go

he has a skillbar with hp minor soul rest are skills then other wich is hp minor lf and skills and since his spaming 3 for souls he just switches real fast to skillbar that has light feet then back to regular skillbar

0RC

what is the last song ? when is black window with " Bye Bye" (isnt requiem for a dream)[/b]
    it was the end of --> era - gladiator theme

SacruM

thx 0rc !

can you said song name, wheres booo killing regiss ? (light mage)

0RC

thx 0rc !

can you said song name, wheres booo killing regiss ? (light mage)[/b]
    sting - brand new day - desert rose

SacruM

thx Man !