Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Very nice Movie mr80 I love the last action, i'm going to cry when i see that ;D 15/10 and ...
Page: 16

AssassinStyle

Very nice Movie mr80
    I love the last action, i'm going to cry when i see that ;D
    15/10 and i hope u will back sometime to ko

DjTiesto

ASSASIN LEGENDS OF XIGENON ARE :

1.donni
    2.Kenny
    3.WaitforMe aka xSaintPeterx
    4.RedBaron
    5.Elu ...in some ways

All those guys above were THE BEST SKILLED PLAYERS ever in xigenon server..and none of them called themselfs LEGENDS ...They left others to call em legends..
    and yes,they are true legends of xigenon server.

Nice movie dude but combo sux ...All items are USD items nothing got from farming .. .. ..
    He barely talk to the ppl that pm him,he has big big EGO.he ignores many players...I remember him in UAE clan,clan of good friend of mine 3:16.I've been with him together in clan..cause of him I left it..Do not call yourself LEGEND of XIGENON cus you're not..Doesnt matter how long you play...still you sucks

0RC

ASSASIN LEGENDS OF XIGENON ARE :

1.donni
    2.Kenny
    3.WaitforMe aka xSaintPeterx
    4.RedBaron
    5.Elu ...in some ways
    All those guys above were THE BEST SKILLED PLAYERS ever in xigenon server..and none of them called themselfs LEGENDS ...They left others to call em legends..
    and yes,they are true legends of xigenon server.

Nice movie dude but combo sux ...All items are USD items nothing got from farming .. .. ..
    He barely talk to the ppl that pm him,he has big big EGO.he ignores many players...I remember him in UAE clan,clan of good friend of mine 3:16.I've been with him together in clan..cause of him I left it..Do not call yourself LEGEND of XIGENON cus you're not..Doesnt matter how long you play...still you sucks[/b]
    saintpeter never wanted to vs booo for some reasons when boo became lvl 70!!
    redbaron already been beaten by booo donni quited way before boo plays elu been killed many times by booo kenny is a good friend of boo Respact

who are you? 66 number of post! coming here to say you know boo! none of those names up there could do 30% of boo movies...! could you help me with a link of thier movies maybe? :lol: how do you know boo didnt farm him items as you said ''All items are USD'' Are you a friend of BOO? if he barely talk to ppl that pm him why he has to many friends then? are you one of ppl who pm for '' items pls, coins pls'' :P

sorry but from my understanding of your replay here is that you been ignored by BOOOOOOOOOOOOO coz you sux...

if boo bought his items by usd its not your business. but if you are really care about boo money so dont worry coz he sold his items only without char over
    12.000$ USD Xig rate
    take care

Dragonlord9

1st BB

12k usd? "+8s and +1" my ass.

By the way, 0RC, are you Boooos secretary?

KalaBunga Senior Member

12k usd? "+8s and +1" my ass.

By the way, 0RC, are you Boooos secretary?[/b]
    hmm 12k usd seems a bit to mutch

boooo acount + goldroger mabby around 8k usd max but who knows what they have hidden in there inn :P

DjTiesto

saintpeter never wanted to vs booo for some reasons when boo became lvl 70!!
    redbaron already been beaten by booo donni quited way before boo plays elu been killed many times by booo kenny is a good friend of boo Respact

who are you? 66 number of post! coming here to say you know boo! none of those names up there could do 30% of boo movies...! could you help me with a link of thier movies maybe? :lol: how do you know boo didnt farm him items as you said ''All items are USD'' Are you a friend of BOO? if he barely talk to ppl that pm him why he has to many friends then? are you one of ppl who pm for '' items pls, coins pls'' :P

sorry but from my understanding of your replay here is that you been ignored by BOOOOOOOOOOOOO coz you sux...

if boo bought his items by usd its not your business. but if you are really care about boo money so dont worry coz he sold his items only without char over
    12.000$ USD Xig rate
    take care[/b]
    where are the proofs of defeating RedBaron from ELT clan also Elu ....WaitforMe always did 1v1 never declined any singled 1v1 if he gets challenged so stop shitting...

Other thing.66 POST DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING..I came to this game way way before you came..when I used to play Knight Online u used to play with dads dick..so please stfu !!!..I would never accept friendship with booo..infact from boo I most of the times got in pm ..."Please mate tell ELT_Arch3r aka Evrim to invite me to ELT clan ...pleaseee I am good skilled rogue and I will do everything to the clan" ...also "hey mate can u please gift me 5 mil for pots I will give u back" ...How many BOO had topics BUYING THIS BUYING THAT AND ONLY FOR USD !!!!...Stop pretend being someone else BOOOO I know that you're posting on 0RC I know you better than anyone else in here.
    Good u earned 12.000 $ but u spend 20.000 $ ..when u make a plus and when u play just to be with friends and to talk with em u can be a good player...still you're the biggest noob with worse combo I have ever seen.

Great movie,best luck and have fun in real life

And take a note,there is no such thing as "good" on ko4life,there's either a pedal user or bad/slow combo/etc

12 k usd

WUAHHAAH

best joke i ever heard :wub:

ow no its even over 12.000 ^_^

lol great movie gl in rl and to the whiners.. why u care about his money spending? it is his money no? ur friends haven't bought anything with money? don't call him noob if you can't beat him.. ''i have a super friend who kills him..'' is no excuse.. if you can't kill him.. then he is good just RESPECT to a great rogue in KO

He's either BOO's irl friend,
    or this guys retarded.
    Who talks about themselves in 3rd person?

why keep flaming him, we all know he use pedal and he is good at it..

who are we to blame him, some they are good with out pedal minor and some they are pretty good.

i can easy say here in ares server beterr sin 80 with 2x dv9, shell set 9, 1x re+4, 1x eme +4, iron neck +4, eb+3, 1x rol+4 and rof +3, he was always tanking full parties with his minor pedal just like booo movies, ofc beterr from ares server never show so much videos like Booo, but still even without videos from beterr all players from ares server knew the pedal minor he was using on cz.

bottom line, 90% pedal users all quit ko majority, and some change class to either warrior , mage or priest character.. look at booo he cannt use minor pedal cuz of minor cooldown isnt that something so easy to understand, i give my 2 cents if K2 delete the minor cooldown , booo will come back to KO , but oh well.. he will have to spend over 10K usd in order for him to get his items back .

well. goodluck in real life, come back booo to ko if you can combo with minor + hp pot, try to make a video movie with minor + hp pot i wanna see if you can tank them as you did before with your other videos, proof the people wrong about you quitting ko cuz of minor cooldown, and you cannt have no more good use of your minor pedal.... .

proof them wrong, please gogogo pk with minor + hp pot. old school minor combo

GL in real life bb

i can easy say here in ares server beterr sin 80 with 2x dv9, shell set 9, 1x re+4, 1x eme +4, iron neck +4, eb+3, 1x rol+4 and rof +3, he was always tanking full parties with his minor pedal just like booo movies, ofc beterr from ares server never show so much videos like Booo, but still even without videos from beterr all players from ares server knew the pedal minor he was using on cz.[/b]
    link to any movie of these better rogues than him pls ?

i dident see any better than him so far

also i just quitted my Sin and started a mage and i wasent a pedal user and i had faster minor than most of dumb pedal users

KO ruined the sin class by this patch specially for the ones who totally depend on dual minor like me so its notmal to see pp quitting

all songs name please?

all ready posted .. just search in this topic