Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 This guys the "Pro" in "Pro Gamer" He has rogue down to the tee! Downloading, thank god for rapidshare ...
Page: 2

Banned

<3 This guys the

"Pro" in "Pro Gamer"

He has rogue down to the tee!

Downloading, thank god for rapidshare premium!

WaSaBaBasdf

jealous ppl,
    Great movie, great skill, great items and great music
    9/10[/b]
    Jealous of what?lol
    His combo is not perfect.
    His items are not perfect
    His healing is not so good..
    If the warrior with rappy+9 had better poting he could kill booo easily..
    He is good tho but not too good so i will be jealous

its very hard for warrior to win with sin if shock stun wont work.

oli

I love your movies 8/10

Banned

what u mean his combo is slow? its time just right so that when he finishes all his skill spike has recharge and he can do everytin over again. and dont forgot u can only minor so fast when mp pots only recover 1920mp, any faster and u run out of mana and get fuked..he could prob "combo" faster if he rushed through the skills, then that only stupid ppl do that cause ull have to wait for it to recharge so ull jus be standing there getting hit

i just think that his combo is slow imo.. and didnt like the pk of u just tankin 3 random turks gets real boring knowin ur gear :P

0RC

Jealous of what?lol
    His combo is not perfect.
    His items are not perfect
    His healing is not so good..
    If the warrior with rappy+9 had better poting he could kill booo easily..
    He is good tho but not too good so i will be jealous[/b]
    that warrior u talking about got 3 parts+9 rappy+9 full items, killed all 80 rogues,warriors on xig
    and boo was on goldroger with just so fuking normal items 8 shell 8 daggers etc.

you can be jealous now

i just think that his combo is slow imo.. and didnt like the pk of u just tankin 3 random turks gets real boring knowin ur gear :P[/b]
    add yourself on the end of movie where the last party of 7 members that BOO kills and he will still own you

mrsin190

1st and 2nd movie>> 3rd and last one...

Anyway 9/10.

StoneColdAngel

As expected a nice movie with GG action ^^

I always enjoy ur videos and the conversations they inspire. Looks forward to seeing more.

oO Jc Oo

Nice to see ur movies back.

nice minor >.< and nice items too :lol:

Banned

I never meet you on game, but u got people that hate you a lot too as far I see.. "jealous people are everywhere =/", well the true is that u can beat a lot of players and also u got a decent armor and weapons. I don&#39;t wanna rate ur video or so, but GL irl it&#39;s even better than play videogames all the time.[/b]
    It is not that people hate him because people are jealous. People are tired of this already. If Boo loses, he pretends that it was "one of his friends" playing on the account. If he wins, it is like open season on your ass. He also has a tendency to announce that he is the "living legend of Xigenon". There is no such thing. He is not even considered the best rogue of Xigenon. Kennystyle, Waitforme, RedBaron were better. He has their items. Oh lets not forget the fact that he quits every other week and makes the "last pk video". ROFL

Banned

that warrior u talking about got 3 parts+9 rappy+9 full items, killed all 80 rogues,warriors on xig
    and boo was on goldroger with just so fuking normal items 8 shell 8 daggers etc.

you can be jealous now
    add yourself on the end of movie where the last party of 7 members that BOO kills and he will still own you[/b]

you and booo (mayb same person) are the biggest criers ever... you posted a movie and he say he thought your combo was slow.. then you flame him?
    don&#39;t post a movie if you can&#39;t handle critics

im downloading and i will comment later

Uzu

It is not that people hate him because people are jealous. People are tired of this already. If Boo loses, he pretends that it was "one of his friends" playing on the account. If he wins, it is like open season on your ass. He also has a tendency to announce that he is the "living legend of Xigenon". There is no such thing. He is not even considered the best rogue of Xigenon. Kennystyle, Waitforme, RedBaron were better. He has their items. Oh lets not forget the fact that he quits every other week and makes the "last pk video". ROFL[/b]
    :lol: i agree with moe about this ;D

well on the movie, VEEEEEEERY nice items^^

0RC

It is not that people hate him because people are jealous. People are tired of this already. If Boo loses, he pretends that it was "one of his friends" playing on the account. If he wins, it is like open season on your ass. He also has a tendency to announce that he is the "living legend of Xigenon". There is no such thing. He is not even considered the best rogue of Xigenon. Kennystyle, Waitforme, RedBaron were better. He has their items. Oh lets not forget the fact that he quits every other week and makes the "last pk video". ROFL[/b]

BOOOOOOO never said before he quit and came back this is first thing

Kennystyle, Waitforme, RedBaron none seen any of their movies to say wow
    however they were started way older on xig before boo

respact to kennystyle

hey handosy "babo" leave my topic alone coz you always want flame boo you always jealous of him and his skill

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast