Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; See another reason why people hate boo. There are complete retards that speak on behalf of him. Booo was Mr70 ...
Page: 4

Banned

See another reason why people hate boo. There are complete retards that speak on behalf of him.

Booo was Mr70 when Waitforme, RedBaron, and Kenny played. See what I mean? When I mention something that challenges the self proclaimed "legend" people around him immediately go into defense mode with idiotic excuses like "it wasn't me it was someone else playing my character" or "none seen any of their moves". Yes they did see them, because he played during that time. I remember him not because he was any good, but because he was in 3:16's clan. Out of all of you dumbasses, he shows modesty and keeps his mouth shut. Anyways, if Konptracker was still up, I would show you Mr70's np and compare that with the above mentioned players. I know np doesn't mean anything, but it gives you an understanding of where Boo's place was.

Boo is a good player, shitty ego.

Usd not only buys you good items and a good character in this game, but it also buys ego.

I don't even know what "handosy babo" means. I am assuming it is a racial slurr because I am Indian. You are a 40 year old Arab who looks like a mini version of Osama Bin Laden and still watch cartoons. I don't think you have any place to make racial slurrs.[/b]
    Are u the girl in your sig ?

on topic:
    BOOOO have really good pk skill....he can do all kind of combo while minoring, cure fast, and know perfectly who attack for first...
    Sometimes his combo fail is true but thats normal, try press the buttons like he do and ull see how hard is...Play a rogue good is not for all like many think..
    About mana is easy find out that he slow down minor speed coz no need heal more, he alredy full hp... so he save mana for use it when under "big" attacks..

Stop be jelous and say shits like BOOO win coz he babashop items!!!! come on is not Akara is Xyg server!!! in that server he is ofc not the only one with +3s and+9s

as i said.. hes not doing it faster cuz he dont need more. hes hp isnt full cuz hes minor super rocks, u can clearly see hes mana moves a bit and hes still on full hp... or every1s in hes movies sucks asses or.. hes fully babashoped.

Banned

See another reason why people hate boo. There are complete retards that speak on behalf of him.

Booo was Mr70 when Waitforme, RedBaron, and Kenny played. See what I mean? When I mention something that challenges the self proclaimed "legend" people around him immediately go into defense mode with idiotic excuses like "it wasn't me it was someone else playing my character" or "none seen any of their moves". Yes they did see them, because he played during that time. I remember him not because he was any good, but because he was in 3:16's clan. Out of all of you dumbasses, he shows modesty and keeps his mouth shut. Anyways, if Konptracker was still up, I would show you Mr70's np and compare that with the above mentioned players. I know np doesn't mean anything, but it gives you an understanding of where Boo's place was.

Boo is a good player, shitty ego.

Usd not only buys you good items and a good character in this game, but it also buys ego.[/b]

i must agree with this dude

boooo had "legend of xigenon" on his koranking acc, for years until i told him to remove it to improve his image.

I then found a very very old and never seen before vs between him and Elu. And i just thought ppl deserved to see it. After i posted it he yelled at me on msn becuz he can't stand a video where he looses. So he let his friend (prolly him on another account) post something like "whats the name of this song, mr80 vs elu" ... and posts one of mr80s flame video which include, run, bitch, noob and other words directed to his opponent.

sry for the story ^^

in conclusion: everyone hates booo, not becuz his items but, becuz his attitude

0RC

i must agree with this dude

boooo had "legend of xigenon" on his koranking acc, for years until i told him to remove it to improve his image.

I then found a very very old and never seen before vs between him and Elu. And i just thought ppl deserved to see it. After i posted it he yelled at me on msn becuz he can't stand a video where he looses. So he let his friend (prolly him on another account) post something like "whats the name of this song, mr80 vs elu" ... and posts one of mr80s flame video which include, run, bitch, noob and other words directed to his opponent.

sry for the story ^^
    in conclusion: everyone hates booo, not becuz his items but, becuz his attitude[/b]
    how old are you?

Banned

how old are you?[/b]
    going 20

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

how old are you?[/b]
    What does age have to do with anything? =o

Haven't read all this topic but seen , imo shite no skilled rogue

I'm biased tho I hate rogues period - but seriously makes me thinking he's using pedal all the time, fair enough having minor heal on 2 for speed if it suits you , but I find it hard someone could minor that fast whilst doing s, r combo

Brun

kick ass movie

trz

Great minor and gear, but your combo isnt good, I saw alot ppl more skilled than you (personally I sux at rogue), so bad they dont have your lvl and items.

It is not that people hate him because people are jealous. People are tired of this already. If Boo loses, he pretends that it was "one of his friends" playing on the account. If he wins, it is like open season on your ass. He also has a tendency to announce that he is the "living legend of Xigenon". There is no such thing. He is not even considered the best rogue of Xigenon. Kennystyle, Waitforme, RedBaron were better. He has their items. Oh lets not forget the fact that he quits every other week and makes the "last pk video". ROFL[/b]

i did beat all those ppl moe and they are not compared with BOOO even 3 vs 1.

i remember that time moe u was running with chitins +6 and all u know flame others even u flamed me after i refused to add u to my clan thx to Duwolf who revealed what kind of bug u are.

anyway its been 5 years now moe i hope u growup in the next 20 years and act like an adult and for your information you are the first indian with this attitude u never growup.

salmin grow up and stop bitching in every post u found BOOO name in it.

manveerj

Imo I didnt see why people dont like him .Ye his attitude suks. Mines suks. My e-peen is massive lol. Hes got above acerdge combo nd...lets not get started on the gear xD

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Regardless of what people think i still liked the movie. GL in rl.

Key421

good movie , Great ITEMS, great player bb

lil_mageskillz

nice vid i always enjoyed all ur vids. sad to see u leave gl.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast