Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great items, good combo, his healing is not slow -.- All around a great player. I never plaid the server ...
Page: 5

Checho

Great items, good combo, his healing is not slow -.-

All around a great player. I never plaid the server so i dont know if he is a legend but all his videos are badass but i guess i can see peoples point because for a farewell video the ending sucked... there had to be people that helped him get that far and its bs that he doesnt thank anyone on it.

Good Pk video but a sucky last one.

lil_mageskillz

you put to much goldroger :P i would like to see the whole vid on ur char

Banned

i did beat all those ppl moe and they are not compared with BOOO even 3 vs 1.

i remember that time moe u was running with chitins +6 and all u know flame others even u flamed me after i refused to add u to my clan thx to Duwolf who revealed what kind of bug u are.

anyway its been 5 years now moe i hope u growup in the next 20 years and act like an adult and for your information you are the first indian with this attitude u never growup.[/b]
    you were orc, I was human. Nice try though. Unless you can join a human in an orc's clan, that is impossible. You three morons lie too much. When I had chitin +6, you were a chicken. The day when I quit, I had 3500 hp and 2200 ap on a lvl 64 rogue unscrolled. That was in 2006 December. Oh, and I didn't need to buy any of my items. In fact, I can boldly claim that half of my items are on Boo's account.

Grow up? Are you joking? You are atleast 35 years old watching anime cartoons and spending real money on a video game. I believe for you the boat to adulthood passed a long time ago. You are an idiot. Didn't you say you had a kid aswell? You should stop spending money on a video game and invest in your kid's college fund.

you were orc, I was human. Nice try though. Unless you can join a human in an orc's clan, that is impossible. You three morons lie too much. When I had chitin +6, you were a chicken. The day when I quit, I had 3500 hp and 2200 ap on a lvl 64 rogue unscrolled. That was in 2006 December. Oh, and I didn't need to buy any of my items. In fact, I can boldly claim that half of my items are on Boo's account.

Grow up? Are you joking? You are atleast 35 years old watching anime cartoons and spending real money on a video game. I believe for you the boat to adulthood passed a long time ago. You are an idiot. Didn't you say you had a kid aswell? You should stop spending money on a video game and invest in your kid's college fund.[/b]

u dont remember when ur mom gave u some $ to buy nation transfer and after u been ignored in orc u cry to ur mom for going back to human. and am not 35 years old and not married so dont make me talk about your real life moe u know who u are (indian,labor,taxi,housemaid....)

i will try to find the ss when u was sleeping in my xp party in old ko and for your information i had 3 char's in human side from the start of xigenon, and dont try to show ppl's who dont know u that u was something u never had a good items only the items u can suck balls for.

time to use DNFTT with u

Do not feed the trolls

ignored

Banned

salmin grow up and stop bitching in every post u found BOOO name in it.[/b]

ya, everyone with a decent mind can see my "immature" posts. Just that you don't have a comeback, so you must say something retarded like this

Qoute: "add yourself on the end of movie where the last party of 7 members that BOO kills and he will still own you"

No need to get emotional 0RC... im just saying wat i thought and if u think thats a fast combo look around >.< that is deffinetly a slow combo for rouge

kibal

always the same , what kind of hands he has? he can click minor + keyboard minor + r + press s + soul pot.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

always the same , what kind of hands he has? he can click minor + keyboard minor + r + press s + soul pot.[/b]
    He used to tbl edit but he deleted the video after someone noticed it. He didn&#39;t get slowed down or stunned even though the icons were showing.
    So it wouldn&#39;t be surprise if he used pedal or something similar :P
    And no this is not a flame, it&#39;s just a fact that everyone should know ^_^

Banned

...Tbh, I think he&#39;s too good to use a Minor Pedal.

Video was amazing, that guy just dosen&#39;t lose. Love the 7v1 at the end..My word.

piedras

nice 8/10

0RC

He used to tbl edit but he deleted the video after someone noticed it. He didn&#39;t get slowed down or stunned even though the icons were showing.
    So it wouldn&#39;t be surprise if he used pedal or something similar :P
    And no this is not a flame, it&#39;s just a fact that everyone should know ^_^[/b]
    you stupid i still have his old movie
    the reason why removed coz of bad quality music

if any one want see the movie pm

nice nice.. boooo ur videos does impress not bad..

but make a video versus with few battle priest .. and i mean real battle priest with real items , jewels, gears.

Dont go versus with noobs battle priest and make ur self look good,
    i wanna see how good are you doing versus with a real battle priest Pro .

the battle priest u vs in your old video.. . wasnt that good, not a real pro battle priest. and not real good items too..

so what i suggest for u is to, go versus real battlepriest and i wanna see if you can take the heat.. of getting punish by an amazing battle priest GG player in your server.

so go make 1 and lets us know how u do.
    i rate those new videos 7.5

oh yeah , i forgot those mages you kill in ewil cz spot .. those mages are noobs im sure under lvl 75s , they are so noob the majority of them dont even have a cape on that clan.. also the priest too in that party noob as well.

the video part 2 on the last part over 5 humans vs you, those humans are also noob players.. . 1 hit from you a rogue is down 35-40% down of hp . ... may be you were doing versus with andream players ^^ @ cz ronark

Again man, do versus with real players.. .. ty and GL

gg,i rlly liked the end 7v1 9/10

_eSuba_

last 4 mins of 2nd part awesome gg rogue Gl in rl byebye m8

SacruM

i will dont read all those pages of spam .. but i will said one :

as first .. booo have full mp ? sure, but thats tactic .. if u didnt see guys on hes vs all looking like

full mp, just using 2k mp ... hp gone down to 1/2, and mr80 using all of mp and he got full hp but 2k mp .. so again slow minor, and he got full mp and low hp and again again again ...

Much of people here dont understand what is a play on assassin .. why ? becoause they never got more than 3k mp =)
    if u have 2k mp, u cant be assassin ... u need some like 5k mp to understand this class guys ...

much people who dont play as rogue said much shit .. i mean if u think mr80 is good becoause he have baba shop items or u think he have minor pedal, u cant /quit this game ...
    as first. you guys watch only skill bar info bar hp bar ...
    now, look on hes mp and skills ... on info bar u see much minors .. but this much minors are over than 2k mp

why u see only those minors ? mr80 got much FPS .. he dont must spam so fast to get that minor ..
    now info bar + mp bar + hp bar and u will see all hes secrets

im using same combo like mr80 .. ofc i copied all from him, but thats really works !!

@ movie

Minor PERFECT
    Combo PERFECT
    Action PERFECT
    Style PERFECT

1000000000/10

mr80 gl with ur life

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast