Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; booo watch ur ass, sacrum is comin...
Page: 6

TheBloodyBeast

booo watch ur ass, sacrum is comin

So .... <3

Italus

hi nice vid bro 8/10 but juicy its right u have good healing good mana and items but u still missing hits cuz ur minor and ur combo its good but not fast ur good tanker cuz u have good minor heal but u can kill them fast if u stop missing hits when ur holding w and combo when u check ur missing press 1 time "s" and start combo again so u stop miss hits gl and good video

Banned

u dont remember when ur mom gave u some $ to buy nation transfer and after u been ignored in orc u cry to ur mom for going back to human. and am not 35 years old and not married so dont make me talk about your real life moe u know who u are (indian,labor,taxi,housemaid....)

i will try to find the ss when u was sleeping in my xp party in old ko and for your information i had 3 char&#39;s in human side from the start of xigenon, and dont try to show ppl&#39;s who dont know u that u was something u never had a good items only the items u can suck balls for.

time to use DNFTT with u

Do not feed the trolls

ignored[/b]
    I was never orc. I was always human. Go look for a snapshot where I was ever "sleeping" in an xp party. In fact, go find a snapshot where I was ever in an xp party. I will give you a dollar. Your mom will happy that for the first time in your life you actually brought in money from Knight Online instead of spending her retirment fund. You don&#39;t know jackshit about Xigenon. All you know is take your mom&#39;s hard earned money and spend it on items and then watch animes like a geek. This guy is 30 years old still living with his parents. Even his 14 year old cousin makes fun of him. That is the story of the "living legends" of Xigenon. They are "legends" in "living" in their mom&#39;s basement.

I would love to go back in time to 2005 when Mr70 took on Waitforme RedBaron Kennystyle 3v1. Why isn&#39;t there a video of that? Yeah, cause it never happened.

0RC

moe moe moe always trying to Manipulates the reputation of BOOO
    and booo never pay attention to you, Why!! he knew you well. hater/jealous

moe how long you been on this game and how long you been visting forums about it?
    ppl quiting, new coming other quiting and you still here flaming whoever you want coz you
    are lifeless.

i have 1 advice for you! go search for a job to support your family and the Indian community,
    they are in dire need of you. want help finding job i really mean it i have a Kitchen missing you. or a Taxi,
    since Indian known of cooking&#39;s and driving taxi. I&#39;m still on my word if u need this help pm me so
    we can talk about papers that i need to allow you here on my country.

again Hindus are in dire need of you

Thx

Pls is there any mod or admin can check this topic

WaSaBaBasdf

moe how long you been on this game and how long you been visting forums about it?
    ppl quiting, new coming other quiting and you still here flaming whoever you want coz you
    are lifeless.

i have 1 advice for you! go search for a job to support your family and the Indian community,
    they are in dire need of you. want help finding job i really mean it i have a Kitchen missing you. or a Taxi,
    since Indian known of cooking&#39;s and driving taxi. I&#39;m still on my word if u need this help pm me so

Thx
    Pls is there any mod or admin can check this topic[/b]
    stop this..no1 is jealous..
    omg

P.S if you still think that i am jealous transfer your char at diez..then i will show you who should be jealous and who not

koyo

is it me or this guy is a complete retard and speak about himself at 3rd person?

FranekDolas

Nice booo
    Good Luck
    11/10

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

you stupid i still have his old movie
    the reason why removed coz of bad quality music

if any one want see the movie pm[/b]

are lifeless.

Thx
    Oh boy.. BOO fanboy to the rescue..
    Don&#39;t you get it, that kind of arrogance will only lead to flames.

Banned

i dont understand 1 thing... is ORC = BOOOO or not ?

anyway ORC stop care so much about what people think... if u feel better then every other player good for you but do not reply to every single bad comment... BOOO have nice skill but i still dont think that he is the number 1.
    Noone can say that he is the number 1, there is always someone better!!! maybe a not famous player that play on a 45 rogue..who know lol ??

And remember we talking about a GAME, we press buttons while sitdown infront a monitor!!!! we are not talking about go to moon with a shuttle!!!
    What i want say is that everyone can press buttons, maybe someone know how do it better but come on if u are smart enough after few months of pratics u can play as good as any other...buttons are always buttons

TheBloodyBeast

u must be mad. finally some drama! i love it

Nice video, try not to pay attention to people who make comments about you, theres always people who just hate. I don&#39;t know you personally but your videos are good and you play the assassin class real well. The people telling him his combo is slow, or his minor or whatever, ive watched i think 3 videos of this guy. I usually don&#39;t even watch videos since most people rush their videos and i don&#39;t find them entertaining at all, but his are good.

If your going to claim anything about the guy, at least make your own video to support your statements. All i see is a bunch of trolls messing up his ENTERTAINMENT topic. Why don&#39;t people just rate the video like they do with every other video lol.

0RC

Nice video, try not to pay attention to people who make comments about you, theres always people who just hate. I don&#39;t know you personally but your videos are good and you play the assassin class real well. The people telling him his combo is slow, or his minor or whatever, ive watched i think 3 videos of this guy. I usually don&#39;t even watch videos since most people rush their videos and i don&#39;t find them entertaining at all, but his are good.

If your going to claim anything about the guy, at least make your own video to support your statements. All i see is a bunch of trolls messing up his ENTERTAINMENT topic. Why don&#39;t people just rate the video like they do with every other video lol.[/b]
    ty for your point

moemoneymaker and salmin and few others always running over boo movies flaming etc.. they never stop why is this! I&#39;m sure there are some reasons, they could be on his movies, coz boo killing +3+4+5 even+7 players together on his movies.
    i know how it feel for you guys :lol: you just talking behind a screen. none see any thing special about you
    moe saying why boo not have wait4me or redburn on his movies, i tell u why! coz he didnt start fraping that time back then,
    all know Toni killed wait4me and redburn so easy he even killed hitmachine
    and we saw bo and toni vs on this movie, i sure you that Toni one of best warriors ever played ko and was best on xig <3

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

ty for your point

moemoneymaker and salmin and few others always running over boo movies flaming etc.. they never stop why is this! I&#39;m sure there are some reasons, they could be on his movies, coz boo killing +3+4+5 even+7 players together on his movies.
    i know how it feel for you guys :lol: you just talking behind a screen. none see any thing special about you
    moe saying why boo not have wait4me or redburn on his movies, i tell u why! coz he didnt start fraping that time back then,
    all know Toni killed wait4me and redburn so easy he even killed hitmachine
    and we saw bo and toni vs on this movie, i sure you that Toni one of best warriors ever played ko and was best on xig <3[/b]
    There&#39;s nothing wrong with his play style but as a person he&#39;s annoying.

SacruM

He used to tbl edit but he deleted the video after someone noticed it. He didn&#39;t get slowed down or stunned even though the icons were showing.
    So it wouldn&#39;t be surprise if he used pedal or something similar[/b]
    first part 3: 01 scream
    first part 5: 01 mage staff slow
    first pat 5: 07 super nova (glacier)

2 part 5: 07 stun from mage ... u called this mage "one of the best" with stats .. this mage, said he can beat boooo so easy .... yeah! thats regiss, and he lose he said boooo never show how he vs with light mage ... regiss feel hes daggers

all guys who flaming boooo now ... do you remember how you all lick mr80 balls when he make hes first video ? all guys who flame him now, few mounth ago kissing booo in ass =)

he add few movies ... and all on ko4life saying he using minor pedal .. next time hes tbl .. next time, and next time ...

he just show how he beat all on server, and u guys start flame him ..

hes go coz he have good items ? yup ? be better and drop better items, and make better char ... he is only good coz baba shop ? he show how he kill guys with better items, on gold roger who have items like normal 80 lvl rogue ... i have nothing more to say, guys flame me, flame booo but really say why u do that ... coz hes better from you ? ahh bb..

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast