Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice video, try not to pay attention to people who make comments about you, theres always people who just hate. ...
Page: 7

kibal

Nice video, try not to pay attention to people who make comments about you, theres always people who just hate. I don't know you personally but your videos are good and you play the assassin class real well. The people telling him his combo is slow, or his minor or whatever, ive watched i think 3 videos of this guy. I usually don't even watch videos since most people rush their videos and i don't find them entertaining at all, but his are good.

If your going to claim anything about the guy, at least make your own video to support your statements. All i see is a bunch of trolls messing up his ENTERTAINMENT topic. Why don't people just rate the video like they do with every other video lol.[/b]
    The video isnt that good at least for me , but since u liked it a lot can u explain me how he can press click minor + keyboard minor + 7 + r + s at the same time ? , since the real player or his friend what say me how .

first song of the second video what FUCKING SONG IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Seekor

first song of the second video what FUCKING SONG IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ![/b]
    Cheb Mami and Sting - Desert Rose

and i dont not have a 1" long penis!

Cheb Mami and Sting - Desert Rose

and i dont not have a 1" long penis![/b]
    fag thats the second song,

i dont see a problem with anyone stating there opinion on videos.. u just cant handle criticism.

St0neColdKill3r

I also liked your other vids more.

Maybe thats because i wanted to watch BOOOOOOOOOOO pk vid not the other rogue.

I understand why you did it to show that your not just items, but you could've made another vid to do that after.

Anyways i won't rate the movie and i won't make you leave on any negative crap from me, good luck to you in all aspects of life.

is it me or this guy is a complete retard and speak about himself at 3rd person?[/b]
    You know..
    I thought the exact same thing.

7.5/10

There's nothing wrong with his play style but as a person he's annoying.[/b]
    FYI, 0rc is not Booo

Actually the real booo is a chill person to talk with. Gives you advise and jokes around. Tho Moe got a point he cant stand loosing against someone.

I've seen alot ppl giving comments about slow combo etc. Well me personally always added Booo to my party cuz he's way much more then just an attacking rouge. He cures, minor heals etc etc. I've always liked such a rouges and thats the way they should be played.

Peace

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

FYI, 0rc is not Booo[/b]
    I never said he was.
    I remember someone owning him in duel and after that he made a video about that guy with comments like "Noob, run bitch run" etc. and he had excuses like "that wasn't me playing it was my brother's friend's cousin's gf's mom" and something like this xD
    Do you call that mature? :P
    Anyways it's just a game we're talking about so I'm not gonna bother arguing about it because I'm not even playing anymore and if I were I never played xigenon so that really doesn't have anything to do with me.

Banned

1st youtube link aint working but i liked the 2nd part :lol:

edit: works now :P

both are good <3

lil_mageskillz

all of his vids own

u dont remember when ur mom gave u some $ to buy nation transfer and after u been ignored in orc u cry to ur mom for going back to human. and am not 35 years old and not married so dont make me talk about your real life moe u know who u are (indian,labor,taxi,housemaid....)[/b]
    Who the fuck cares what race he is? Fucking dumb ass, geez. He&#39;s flaming you for your in-game rep, no one gives a flying fuck if your turk, chinese, maybe even a homo, or living on the streets or in a mansion. Your still dirt in some peoples eyes and your a legend in others, and for some people your just another kid who isn&#39;t worth the energy to bother with so they don&#39;t bother posting their opinion because they know the lame reply you give them will be just like every other one. Fucking kunt.

LOL holy shit thats the first time ive seen Cedric get mad, damn you annoyed him :P

misterfrisco

Haha i dont strive to be the best warrior in KO cause that would either take 1: A lot of money $5000USD+ to Baba shop, 2: Farming hours on end not enjoyable for me to be honest

Soo What i do is just Play with my clannies and go Pown in PK as a whole party :b I guess if he bought all his stuff its his money and it makes him happy to be one of the best rogs in game. Just remember that you dont make your self a legend, other people are the ones who make you the legend. Because if you truly quit you wont be around and if people really hate you they will forget you fast. 0000000 Was a real memorable guy and GG guy he was really nice if you knew him.

saca

FYI, 0rc is not Booo

Actually the real booo is a chill person to talk with. Gives you advise and jokes around. Tho Moe got a point he cant stand loosing against someone.

I&#39;ve seen alot ppl giving comments about slow combo etc. Well me personally always added Booo to my party cuz he&#39;s way much more then just an attacking rouge. He cures, minor heals etc etc. I&#39;ve always liked such a rouges and thats the way they should be played.

Peace[/b]

+1 Soe

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast