Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs AssassinTARGET All lvl 80

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs AssassinTARGET All lvl 80 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this stupied indians still on ko forums shiting around [/b] that your family moe ?...
Page: 2

Banned

this stupied indians still on ko forums shiting around
    [/b]
    that your family moe ?

0RC

Once again, look at the video and compare it with other videos. The healing is slow? Why? He usually does 3 minor heals, but why is he only doing 2 in this video ?

Oh, how is he healing with his left hand? comboing with his right hand? and minoring with the right click on his mouse?

He has 3 hands? No another doucebag is clicking his mouse for him.

Get out of here with your bullshit. This guy was a random Arab with mds +7 and chitins +7, when I used to play. I guess buying items for usd makes people buy egos aswell. Half of his shit that he has on now went from my character to Jo's character and then his.[/b]
    a Scammer like u should even show up anymore on Ko ranking forums

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=100037

QUOTE:-
    NEVER do business in game or out of game with these people.

We have sorted this list in ascending order (A-Z.)

Scammers

? AlexTheGr3aT - Scammed Destrock.
    ? Akkar aka Longy705 (both forum names) - Scammed Mull ( see here )
    ? AStep2Far - Scammed Ejay^ ( see here )
    ? 4vantagepaint (ingame name) - Scammed Paharett
    ? _KE_ (forum name) = StandByMe (ingame name). He scammed Waratilla his character by trading chars.
    ? _kingkong_ (ingame name) - Scammed 9 gb from shnenny while selling elf belt
    ? AngelsDream (forum name) = 4Layla(ingame name) - Scammed Jersey his rouge and gear
    ? assasin_baba_44 ingame name - Scammed Illusion & Tastu 1gb
    ? baronius - Scammed tenten out of shard +8
    ? BigMaD,
    ? Bilton_ aka VigorNeedsMoney - Scammed Seb_Ouk
    ? braden , combatant , galaxy, log1tec, deathsword, EvilHeart (If anyone know his ingame characters names tell me so i can add here) new in game name is: desight
    ? cahdecah xig characters i know from is Lolz and d3stroy3r. claiming to be Inflatzia/ Crush_knight usual nickname being ''Tim''
    ? ChangeS = BurnTheEvidence = StayDead
    ? DarkStar978 aka N00brogue aphr0d1te of lvl 58 priest &Scammed Limon
    ? DarkNessXIII (scammed a SE of clan PK4ever)
    ? Darknuke8 Scammed 4gbs out of phil.
    ? Dwarf
    ? ENTERTHECOOKIE
    ? Genocide aka candycanes - scamming with paypal..
    ? gustavo (forum name) scammed syneq on forums aka Boncur ingame his lvl 72 warrior. trying to trade it now , beware !
    ? Holydreams
    ? iCeFr0sT= His msn is "[email protected]". Character name is "HighVoltage"...could have changed by now to 'Qetesh'
    ? JakDaRipper scammed Shun while trading a lvl 73 rogue for items , got the items and got the rogue back. the char is called MadHatter
    ? jkelley (jaydawgs) + paladin_buffer stole 20gbs from ::Titan::
    ? JohnBarn Scammed 0rc.
    ? Juju-Dirty (forum name)= Vortex ( currently ingame name). Scammed Rougespear his priest. ID: jukeys
    ? Kemal_LV aka MooRoon/ be.cool(forum name) = 4nowayout (ingame name) , scammed AngelsDream.
    ? Kiddo(acc ranking)=vinsent(acc ranking banned now)=Ianthine(IG and acc ranking)=Fuse(acc ranking) MSN is [email protected]
    ? King_buffer,
    ? Klux (forum name) Borracho (ingame name) Scammed namiko his rogue and items
    ? Loundless Scammed LeDestructeur - scammed Bandzior for shell +8/rappy+8 etc..
    ? Lemw0k is a scammer... scammed mull of 6.25 GB and Complete pads +7...
    ? LordOfHell aka MerchantKing, Fuath in forum he took Prior's items
    ? Magni (aerod4tcyl = ingame name ) didnt pay for the gold premium that manuelsillo bought. Same IP as Huhu.
    ? Merchandise, Ingame name: kevenhowder
    ? Namer aka Zuex, scammed tehsheep
    ? Nowhere aka DontHitMeBabe
    ? Nazgul,GrizzlyDov,LiorZ see here
    ? n00blethis name on MSN is [email protected]. Scammed ::Titan::'s character IMaximusI
    ? noobiz ( [email protected] )
    ? Rais took MrGousty shards +8 and tenten's rogue items
    ? Robbie aka Upgraded, Pure$ilence, Gremlins, Ro13bie, GunPower, Harman, HighWon, Wazap...
    ? sakintehgreat on forums ingame names- arculus, sakin, richardnixon, OLD shadow_marvin and old underdog/priest_of_heaven
    ? ScorpionS aka toxic3k Scammed JohnBarn
    ? Tarsta
    ? Ultime_Rackail (ingame name). Scammed Firehott 15gb while trading a char.
    ? vigorneedsmoney aka gustavo (might be JohnBarn) scammed achilles char - lvl 70 or 71 beware of him ! [email protected] [email protected]
    ? Wazap= GeForce, scammed PwnageFactor & Smoke_44
    ? xSaya [email protected], See here
    ? XxWhiteArmyxX aka JoyRide aka Infinitee scammed _61_ on forums of lvl 66 rogue.... See here
    ? yerinesevemem (ingame name = Leno , limra ; aka old Volex_Kafe ) scammed 21 gb from waratilla while selling a lvl 75 priest
    ? Zhang-Fei and his friend cahdecah. They both used the char d3stroy3r for scamming purposes
    ? shady1988/shadysin/dr.ownage scammed neodrake for 60$
    ? _gurke_ scammed I3edel for lvl 65 rogue and some items on it (see here)
    ? Buffer_uurali scammed SeeDs clan for 2 fragment of sloth
    ? songok3n/Verdade/Flexar/[email protected] scammed Legendbegins for 72 lvl rogue see here
    ? Moemoneymaker scammed neodrake for 40$ see here
    ? Weissnix scammed showmelove for half of we
    ? Shrimp ingame name Shrimpondarbarb, scammed his own clan out of a IN and We
    ? DyingToLive/KIDROCK/jimster [email protected]/[email protected]@hotmail.com see here
    ? 4Ward ([email protected]) : His method is original : he asks for a midleman to buy items on paypal, but you dont get the cash, and he says that you got it, and send you and midleman an edited ss of the paiement, but he did a mistake on the date on this screeshoot, nt newb !
    ? $tromi : forum name,ingame name: stromb3rg, email: [email protected] scammed SonsOfHeros clan for 50+ fragments, BE+1, PE, Syphioric shield, Pwnstars clan for IN see here
    ? Daevied aka Gallbatorix [email protected] scammed some shell+1 and agate earring and more from various peoples
    ? w00d4life ingame name fallen_eagle aka rising eagle scammed gr33ntumb out of a warrior chitin+9/17 str
    ? Energize his msn,[email protected] tried to scam angelic see here
    ? LIMON scammed ichigo out of 300 usd aka items worth this price! See Here

venom

one day his signature will be a link to another site with all of his links lol

Banned

They are Indian. I am half Indian. They are my family in the sense that we belong to the same "race"?

this stupied indians still on ko forums shiting around[/b]
    What's wrong with this sentence?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

this stupied indians still on ko forums shiting around

[/b]
    2 day mute

bluecraze

lol OWNED :lol:

Its funny how ppl pay attention to his +9 shell pauldron (and not +10 majix) and not paying attention to his full plates,which are +9 too but they loose in defense a lot!

And he didnt use his iron set in this video,im not defending boo its just your jealousy makes me laugh,everyone's pointing fingers at his items,which if they've used their heads are not better than anyone else's items,he is more concetrated on his dex and not hp and defences as you can see,his minor and comboing is the same as everyone else's combos i dont see the difference,he is using minor in a different way,im not sure but i think he uses 1 minor right clicked + 1 open(Im using the same its better for me this way),his comboing animation is the same,so wtf is average about his combo ?He said he was making videos because ppl ask him to do that he didn't do that exspecially for ko4life,i think he posted 1 video here once,but there was nothing in ppl's comments but jealousy,if you read his 1 v 1 videos he simply shows that he kicked the big mouth's ass,in this video he said that this rogue said he could beat him but in the end he has lost 5 : 0 and boo didnt use his iron set.

HotAsIce

Its funny how ppl pay attention to his +9 shell pauldron (and not +10 majix) and not paying attention to his full plates,which are +9 too but they loose in defense a lot!

And he didnt use his iron set in this video,im not defending boo its just your jealousy makes me laugh,everyone's pointing fingers at his items,which if they've used their heads are not better than anyone else's items,he is more concetrated on his dex and not hp and defences as you can see,his minor and comboing is the same as everyone else's combos i dont see the difference,he is using minor in a different way,im not sure but i think he uses 1 minor right clicked + 1 open(Im using the same its better for me this way),his comboing animation is the same,so wtf is average about his combo ?He said he was making videos because ppl ask him to do that he didn't do that exspecially for ko4life,i think he posted 1 video here once,but there was nothing in ppl's comments but jealousy,if you read his 1 v 1 videos he simply shows that he kicked the big mouth's ass,in this video he said that this rogue said he could beat him but in the end he has lost 5 : 0 and boo didnt use his iron set.[/b]
    Actually I think most people who mention his gear are pointing at his combo...

And the mroe videos I see the more I see his mouth is bigger than those who hes fighting. It's one thing to put someone in their place, I do it all the time, but you don't see me on the forums posting links to videos of every one of my 1v1's making fun of them for it.

As i've said he records videos for ppl who asked him to do it,if you watch it just for critics then dont watch.

And cmon every 1 v 1 is not even funny he does more than that...He posted videos of him beating da hell out of ppl who laughed at him and said they could beat him.

And even if he did record every 1 of his 1v1s whats wrong with it ?As you can see he's not fighting noobs now that he is 80 he's only fighting 80s when his lvl was lower he kicked 80s' asses too.It just seems to me that ppl dont know what to say so theyr pointing fingers at his combos videos etc,which is jealousy,there is nothing wrong with posting videos for ppl who enjoy it (like myself),if you dont like him or tired of him then dont watch.

The king. Senior Member

yea ur great, dont care what those losers say.

Banned

actually if some1 talked MASSIVE shit ... id prolly throw a video out there of me beating them

Sustain

Lol at people who's tired of BOO.

He is an average sin who can't minor pot.

yea ur great, dont care what those losers say.[/b]
    +1
    u r so hard rogue =d
    btw how u got this items aq

The king. Senior Member

+1
    u r so hard rogue =d
    btw how u got this items aq[/b]
    DUPE? no he play for long and probobly a good farmer too

hrobar

Nah he is some shit babashoper and yeah he is becoming average cause like we see he must have 2 pl playing for him at the same time and thats gay i liked potatoes movies ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast